PDA

View Full Version : Potential for trikes in crates...

thedeatons
02-15-2009, 11:56 AM
#1 THIS IS NOT ME, I AM SIMPLY POSTING THIS FOR EVERYONE!

"So I was talking to one of my truck drivers the other day and we got on the subject of quads. He seemed to show a little interest in my 250R. As we talked, he explained that he used to own a cycle salvage in Modesto CA that he closed the late 80's. When he closed, he took all of his inventory and loaded it up into Sea/Train containers at his ranch. He is saving the stuff to eventually sell as his retirement. Here is the thing, When they banned the three wheelers, he bought all of the invertory from the surrounding dealers. This guy has Crated 85 and 86 250R trikes. He also has @ 15 brand new engines. He and I struck a deal and I am going to sell some of the stuff for him. He also has i.e. KZ750 tripple, Jawa flattrack bike, Bultaco flattrack bike, 1979 cr 250 elsinor w/ 10 hrs from new. I have to catch him on a weekend when he's home so I can go and open up all 10 of the 40' containers full of stuff. Once get get my hands on the stuff, I'll give everyone here first chance !!!! Stay Tuned........ MJ"

Here is the link:

http://www.r-central.net/trx250rforums/index.php?showtopic=1696&hl=

thedeatons
02-15-2009, 12:14 PM
People Are Pm'ing Me And I Told Ya It Wasn't My Stuff.... Read The Post Above Please!

The Goat
02-15-2009, 12:20 PM
My bad, I read it as you were the guys buddy not the guy selling. Didntcrealise you were just posting from other sites.

As for trikes in crates, Gn gonzales in baton rouge. The old man has one of every type of bike he's ever sold.

He sold a brand new terracross to someone about two years ago.

He owns two block downtown for wherehouse space, that's where the holy grails are.

brapp
02-15-2009, 06:14 PM
its possible i knwo someoen up near binghamton new york that cleaned out a few dealers back in the day

aldochina
02-15-2009, 10:31 PM
I'm pretty close to binghamton, love to see what hes got!