PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the trailpro poll thread?

chris200x
03-01-2009, 03:55 PM
Am I burnt or was it deleted? :banned:

I was intrested in seeing the results....

I seen an almost new polaris sportquad (not sure what model) yesterday running them on the back... I just started laughin... trailpro :shiftyeyes:

firehart
03-01-2009, 04:10 PM
I can't find it either. Someone must have gotten out of hand on the censorship.

firehart
03-01-2009, 04:13 PM
[QUOTE=chris200x;I seen an almost new polaris sportquad (not sure what model) yesterday running them on the back... I just started laughin... trailpro :shiftyeyes:[/QUOTE]

I have a set. Right now they are holding up my fence.

Howdy
03-01-2009, 10:54 PM
I can't find it either. Someone must have gotten out of hand on the censorship.

Or the Original poster deleted it. I can assure you NO moderators /admins did anything with the thread.
howdy

chris200x
03-01-2009, 11:19 PM
Thanks Howdy...

I love em... I was just curious about the poll. that's all.

you can lock this one if you feel the need.

racerxxx
03-01-2009, 11:29 PM
I've only been here a few months and I think they're hilarious!

1-- because they're a bleep

2-- because they're trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro huge!:lol:

Raziel661
03-01-2009, 11:46 PM
T R A I L P R O S

trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro

RULE

MyMistress86R
03-02-2009, 12:34 AM
T R A I L P R O S

trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro

RULE

I've only been here a few months and I think they're hilarious!

1-- because they're a bleep

2-- because they're trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro huge!:lol:

The thread was deleted because the heart of the poll was turned into a circus act (see above quotes) and the original intent of the thread was disrespected. If a senior member of the board cannot make a serious petition for change without the new riffraff making a mockery of the point, then what IS the point?

The point being...STOP THE FOOLISHNESS so we don't all have the suffer the ridiculous.

That's all I have to say about that...

The Goat
03-02-2009, 02:10 AM
I would point out that even the admin cursed in that thread after expressing hope for self control and moderation in posting.

I for one voted for their removal, as I have shown on a few threads, sometimes when I curse, and I mean f bombs, the words are not replaced with tires and I go in and do it afterward.

I read the tires for the swear words they are, as do quite a few others, the appearance of the tires or a letter followed by xxxxxxs allows the initial point, no matter how vulgar, to still be made.

My annoyance comes from the inability to post a thread ifnit has more than 13 emoticons in it, something a trailpro counts as.

fabiodriven
03-02-2009, 11:32 AM
The thread was deleted because the heart of the poll was turned into a circus act (see above quotes) and the original intent of the thread was disrespected. If a senior member of the board cannot make a serious petition for change without the new riffraff making a mockery of the point, then what IS the point?

The point being...STOP THE FOOLISHNESS so we don't all have the suffer the ridiculous.

That's all I have to say about that...

Oh stop it- take it easy, man. You're all riled up over a stupid tire. (A really stupid tire!)

racerxxx
03-02-2009, 11:46 AM
Oh stop it- take it easy, man. You're all riled up over a stupid tire. (A really stupid tire!)

Thanks Fabio! My point exactly.

chris200x
03-02-2009, 12:14 PM
You know... there's a real simple solution to this whole thing...

Stop "dropping f bombs" or typing like idiots.... :idea: and you wont see them that much.

:lock:

The Goat
03-02-2009, 03:26 PM
There is the simple solution to stop griping and use the tools of moderation given to us. Enough thumbs down, and everything, even the tires, disappears.

firehart
03-02-2009, 09:59 PM
No swearing, no tires.

Howdy
03-02-2009, 11:08 PM
I would point out that even the admin cursed in that thread after expressing hope for self control and moderation in posting.

Are you sure? If you are sure then you don't know me too well. I didn't know that typing "T r a i l p r o" without the spaces like this: trailpro was cursing. Type it 4 times in a row only looks like your cursing. ;)
trailpro
trailpro
trailpro
trailpro

Whew, I'm tired!!!
Howdy