PDA

View Full Version : Re-chroming parts???

mike from long island
03-01-2009, 10:27 PM
I wasnt sure where to post this thread?? But I wanted to know where I can send parts to get rechromed?? I have a couple of discontinued parts I need for rebuilds.And one I havent been able to locate anything nicer.And 2 they are just rusty. So does anyone do the chrome or have a reliable place to send the parts too?I just bought a decent tabletop blasting cabinet.So I plan to redo what parts I can.But I would like to keep some parts chrome still.Any help would be GREAT!!! Thanks inadvance. :beer Mike

honda250sx
03-01-2009, 10:55 PM
I have always gotten my stuff done at Paul's chrome in PA. When I lived in NY my friends who are into classic cars said there the BEST and they were right!

So when I moved to a little town just north of Pittsburgh, Zelienople, PA. I found out they were practically in my BACKYARD!

Check em out. I am local here and can actually just drive there and drop off now.

http://www.paulschrome.com/

mike from long island
03-01-2009, 11:03 PM
Thats perfect.I read a little about them.Sounds very good to me!I will get my parts together in the next week or so.And give them a call.Thanks

mike from long island
03-02-2009, 08:38 AM
Very nice John.I just have a parts from that 1974 atc70 I want to redo.The rear grabbar is crusty along with a couple other parts.I dont need the Huge Shiny Bling Bling.Just better the 35 year old use!! LOL thanks for the heads up.Mike