PDA

View Full Version : Lone Wolfs on the rampage

honda250sx
03-11-2009, 10:13 AM
With the recent economic developments it's becoming increasingly difficult for everyone. It seems there is a new Lone Wolf everyday now. From gunman mowing down preachers in sunday sermon to gunman killing 10 people in georgia over what seems to be a recent job loss. Its ugly out there! And these aren't happening in everyday suburbia. Small innocent communities. I have lived near many substaintial cities and traveled on a global scale. Makes me wonder what lies ahead. Lock and Load.

Don't turn this into a thread about gun laws...

Don't turn this into an Obama bash thread...

Merely about lone wolf and random acts of violence.

Tri-Z 250
03-11-2009, 01:02 PM
I live in Cleveland area, and it happened here where 7 were shot 1 survived and the one son ran away, thank God. The baby and I believe 11yr old now only have each other. I can't think of the weight of pain and suffering the boy(11yr old) has coming....How do you explain to your baby sister just about how much you loved your Mom....The father or the Shooter was found held up in a realitives home to only take his own life as Police surrounded the home. How about the Minister shot while giving a sermen...Gunman shot through the bible killing the minister and killed himself later.

Why not just SHOOT YOURSELF FRIST!!! Leave the rest of us alone to ponder your death as sad and someone who needed help.

The Goat
03-11-2009, 01:27 PM
jeff I've got four locked and loaded in the car, three hand guns and one long...

too many lone wolves out there. guy came into the hotel last night to rob us, I'm almost sure of it, instead of just one person, there were five of us due to training, so he asked something about a bus and walked out, he was still outside when I left. I just pulled up and parked with the high beams on him and sat there smking a cigarette, he got the hint and ran off.

I'd rather be one helluva dog to deal with than easy prey.

chris200x
03-11-2009, 01:27 PM
If your gonna go out... might as well be with a bang. :D

just playin... it's sickening really. pretty common tho. Remember when that lunatic went into that amish school guns blazin... not too far from here and really makes ya think. poor people. :(

honda250sx
03-11-2009, 04:43 PM
You guys are right. And there really is nothing set in place to protect from lone wolfs. Your only safety is packing.

I couldnt even come home from work the other night. I got word that some kid home from Arizona state had locked himself up with some guns and ammo and began shooting his parents place up. I live in a townhome community here in PA and I could not simply believe it. Quite little town kind of in a valley just north of Pittsburgh. Local law enforcement had me bewildered as they scouried around like mice in a snake pit. All the while the people of the community who could not go home (culdesac, one road in, one out) stood in the firehall eating free pizza and pop like a bunch of sheep. No one asking questions, no one briefing citizens, no mayor to be found, town councilmen, police chief, fire chief. I honestly felt like i was in Maybury. It was SAD!

Long story short, the 22yr. old blew his brains out. Still dont know why. 10hrs later we were able to go home.

http://www.wpxi.com/video/18786643/index.html
http://www.wpxi.com/news/18785354/detail.html

Dirtcrasher
03-11-2009, 05:21 PM
Desperate times call for desperate measures!!

I REALLY need to get an FID card and a shotgun soon..... It would take cops about 5 minutes to get to me minimum. Besides, my crazy blonde neighbor always scares me too :lol:

I just can't understand peoples lack of appreciation of anothers life??

I guess it's mostly how your raised and in the 80's and 90's in my area alone, there were allot of dimwits making kids.......

hinddee29
03-11-2009, 05:29 PM
This crap is just starting. Wait till the weaker minded people finally had enough.
No job, no health ins. for the fam., no place to live, no food. Still make to much to get any help. People will loss there minds. Start offing people at random.
Wait till these people are in these postions due to no fault of there own and
there only way to get food for there fam. is to break in to you house and take it.
It's coming. Sad thing is really how can you blam them.
Far as packing a fire arm don't mean anything. Chance's are unless you already have the defensive postion your doing down.

seadoo650
03-11-2009, 06:42 PM
One of my customers. I just talked to him the day before.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/01/29/ohio.family.dead/index.html

Erics350x
03-11-2009, 06:43 PM
All the guns in the world wont save you from acts like this. It would happen while you arent expecting it, being random and all..

The Goat
03-11-2009, 07:50 PM
All the guns in the world wont save you from acts like this. It would happen while you arent expecting it, being random and all..

actually...It would. for you see....I'd have all the guns in the world. and that would be AMAZING!:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

honda250sx
03-11-2009, 08:46 PM
I seen it has streched to overseas. Gunman goes columbine in germany today.

Erics350x
03-11-2009, 10:35 PM
actually...It would. for you see....I'd have all the guns in the world. and that would be AMAZING!:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

LMAO! You know what i mean

Russell 350X
03-11-2009, 11:09 PM
Its sad the way things are turning out. I think the scatter guns going in the work truck tomarrow.

Tri-Z 250
03-12-2009, 10:45 PM
I really hope it doesn't get to home invasion for food....I would think a few people from the SEC, and Governing offices might get clipped frist. I don't get the kill my family kill myself....I understand hating your life...I get hating your wife,(just don't tell her). I don't get the kill the kids....then kill myself. ???? The state of mind is obviously CRAZY...I'll always just want it to be one death rather than x number of innocent and a Self inflicted murderer

The Goat
03-12-2009, 10:52 PM
I say these people should report themselves, should be kept in a holding cell until a later date, when a sufficient number are collected, we place them in a large arena, and televise the war after.