PDA

View Full Version : I got a you tube hater! burn'em!

SYKO
03-13-2009, 10:10 AM
got a hater on my youtube called everyone typical white trash that rides out there... might want to hit him up on his youtube

this is the waycross Sandhill Sandpits

but what this guy says pertains to all of us

this his user page
http://www.youtube.com/user/malagacibolo

here is what this waste wrote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cLE6Sb3Up4&feature=channel_page

racerxxx
03-13-2009, 11:03 AM
Hey Syko,

That guy seems like a real tool bag. Got to his page and check out his recent activity- Captian Kirk farting and Sarah Jessica Parker farting:lol: . Dude how old are we?? BTW he's supposedly 48-- Don't get me wrong I'll still laugh at a good one-- but usually when it's coming from my 4 yo boy or 17 mo little girl. Who knows mabey he's a magnet for WT!

I don't think he's worth wasting your time on, get back to working on you truck, BTW that's looking SWEET! I like when guys flip the lincoln noses on the ford trucks. I did the same thing with my 79 Mustang back in the mid 90's, couldn't afford the new car payment but wanted the new car look, it always threw people for a curve when you opened the hood on a "new car" and they saw a carb on the motor and not EFI.

Keep up the good work!

factoryX
03-13-2009, 06:34 PM
how can you reply to someone who has their mind set on thinking they are better than you? I mean it is not going to affect them in any way, right?

SYKO
03-13-2009, 06:36 PM
well true... I just like being called white trash or associated with it becouse I like to ride.

chris200x
03-13-2009, 07:07 PM
Hey Honkey!!! cool vid.. :beer made me dizzy! :w00t:

SYKO
03-13-2009, 07:08 PM
ok this jackAZZ just crossed the line

malagacibolo has made a comment on sand bowl at sandhill sand pits in waycross ga:

BTW SYKOLINCOLN,i have nothing but disgust for police officers and lawyers,most of them are far more low life scumbags then criminals behind bars!
You can reply to this comment by visiting the comments page.

:mad:

factoryX
03-13-2009, 07:11 PM
lol see what I mean by saying something back? these a-holes spend day and night on the computer...

SYKO
03-13-2009, 07:22 PM
thing is I dont like insulting people like this retard does and I know he may be "getting off" by this.... that still dosnt meen it shouldnt be replied to I just need some serious kick ass replies, I will just get mad, find a hacker get this retards address and go beat his face in, I currently dont want to goto jail.

Erics350x
03-13-2009, 09:26 PM
thing is I dont like insulting people like this retard does and I know he may be "getting off" by this.... that still dosnt meen it shouldnt be replied to I just need some serious kick ass replies, I will just get mad, find a hacker get this retards address and go beat his face in, I currently dont want to goto jail.

Do it and i'll meet you there!:mad: Im in that trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro vid!

firefirefire90
03-13-2009, 09:48 PM
done and done! bahaha... just get rediculous

jason 32
03-14-2009, 02:09 AM
ok hes a dick i left a comment on there to hell with him

hondahaulic
03-14-2009, 12:22 PM
i didnt really know what to say and didnt want to fuel his fire, so i just rated his stuff down.

edog
03-14-2009, 12:33 PM
I love the internet. 24/7 drama.:lol:

longbedGTs
03-14-2009, 09:45 PM
Well Im in that vid too and I couldnt care less what someone thinks of me. The thoughts of people I do care about are friends and family. This waste of flesh is neither. I never met the tard and probally never will, so whats the point of getting worked up over some dumb comments left by a dumb person? For this guy, my careometer is registering 0.

SYKO
03-14-2009, 10:54 PM
well I take it as a personal insult when its MY FREINDS in the video...LOUIS, JASON, ERIC I consider my close personal freinds so I did take offense and I did say something back. Unlike some here who have family and stick up for their family wich is just great....I DONT so I stick up for my freinds.

Brad200X
03-15-2009, 01:19 AM
Get out chu torches!!! Sorry I couldn't resist. That guy sound like a giant douche. Simply uncalled for.

3wheelerlouie
03-20-2009, 11:27 AM
seems like that looser has absolutely nothing to do and just wants to make other people upset so he can feel better about himself.. what a waste of life..