PDA

View Full Version : Fix The Problem

factoryX
03-17-2009, 03:50 AM
Okay, so their is an issue with user's posting in the wrong forums, and the people who think they are posting in the right forum and being accused for posting, in the wrong forum. Am I wrong in saying that there is a problem with people posting crap like "Look at the dirt bike I just got" in trikesylvania forum, but is it wrong to post a link of the trike you just bought off of ebay??? and half way through the thread you write about how the guy is screwing you? "This belongs in the ebay forum.''

atctim
03-17-2009, 08:13 AM
Okay, so their is an issue with user's posting in the wrong forums, and the people who think they are posting in the right forum and being accused for posting, in the wrong forum. Am I wrong in saying that there is a problem with people posting crap like "Look at the dirt bike I just got" in trikesylvania forum, but is it wrong to post a link of the trike you just bought off of ebay??? and half way through the thread you write about how the guy is screwing you? "This belongs in the ebay forum.''

I agree with you completely.

Are you using the "thumbs up, thumbs down" rating system to do your part in helping to control this problem? If not - you need to be!

MyMistress86R
03-17-2009, 10:09 AM
It's about using 60 seconds of ones life to read the rules when one visits a particular forum and then following said rules. Especially now that we are under self moderation, it's going to take smart posting to keep this place from turning into a free for all of stupidity. It's just beginning to show that a few of us that really care about the place are starting to take an active role in doing our part.

Post smart (i.e. THINK before typing...kinda like the brain mouth filter thing), do your part to help with the thumbs up/down rating system and let's prove that we really are one of the most respectable groups in today's society.