PDA

View Full Version : How to list on MULTIPLE Craigslist??

Dirtcrasher
03-20-2009, 09:32 PM
I know there are ways to search every Craigslist, but is there a way to list items on ALL the Craigslists or just the major cities without doing one listing at a time??

Just curious if you guys knew of anything..... :beer

Gracious :D

oldtime3wheeler
03-20-2009, 09:48 PM
I dont think there is. Usually you have to change the ad a little bit each time.

cybrman
03-20-2009, 10:20 PM
Good question DC. I just went and read up on it and, now mind you I have posted on craigslist but I have never tried to post the same ad into multiple cities. From what I read it seems they might be preventing people from posting the same ad in two different locations. One theory was changing the ad so its not identical would solve the problem. They can only prevent a double post if they are relatively certain its the same, and identify the same poster. So another solution was to use a different email address.
I have no idea if this is 100% accurate but it sounds plausible to me.
Give it a shot and let us know.
The short answer to the question of multiple posts in one fell swoop would seem to be no. The contsraint may explain why no program has been created like craigspal, which allows you to search multiple cities, states, countries whatever. Wonder how long a world search on trikes takes....hmm gotta try that one.

pudge
03-21-2009, 09:58 AM
i know it can be done, thats what all the spammers are doing!!!

how do you search on multiple cities????????

Twilight
03-21-2009, 01:55 PM
You search with; crazedlist.com

saleen_n_around
03-21-2009, 03:47 PM
I always have to ad a space or move a word around to change up the grammar....

cybrman
03-21-2009, 04:20 PM
You search with; crazedlist.com

Its crazedlist.org but personally I like to use craigspal seems to have a more efficient interface.

ATCeeya
03-22-2009, 01:39 AM
I dont think there is a way to do that.

When I post an ad on both Buffalo and Rochester CL I use different email addys or it wont let me due to similair posting.

ditchmud
03-23-2009, 09:00 PM
I've seen the exact same add in different cities, by spammers so there must be a way.