PDA

View Full Version : ebay sellers in here

200x newby
03-26-2009, 07:30 PM
Ok so I need your help. Are you tired of the higher prices for selling yet you still can not leave bad feedback for your bad transactions? We are the paying cstomers not the buyers so why do we get F'ed? I talked to a representative last night and said if enough sellers complain it could be changed. So what I am asking is if you sell and are tired of prices going up and your sellign voice going down let ebay know we want our bad feedback option BACK! thanks!

Dirtcrasher
03-26-2009, 09:18 PM
^ enough sellers?? What does Ebay do, a million listings a day, 10 million??

I doubt they could care less.........

I think it's gonna take a new auction site to dismantle EBAY.

200x newby
03-26-2009, 10:25 PM
Either way the sight is a pain to sell on anymore. The thing that really set me off is a Ford Explorer I just recently sold. I sold it to a guy about a month back and he emails me and let me know he made it back home without any problems. now a month later i get a neutral feedback saying that after a month it the engine light came on and it needed new sensores and he broke the door locks and gas cap and some how its my fault. The truck was fine when it left my ownership. What p[isses me off is he is blaming me for things that happened a month later after he has drove who knows how many miles on it. He lef feedback saying he called me and emailed me about the problems but I have never got any calls or emails from him. The reason I started this thread and hope to get some help is because the sellers (ebays PAYING customers) do not have the right to defend ourselves against bad buyers. This incident really set me off and ebay is not willing to help either remove his feedback or work with me to set the record straight.

edog
03-26-2009, 11:28 PM
Either way the sight is a pain to sell on anymore. The thing that really set me off is a Ford Explorer I just recently sold. I sold it to a guy about a month back and he emails me and let me know he made it back home without any problems. now a month later i get a neutral feedback saying that after a month it the engine light came on and it needed new sensores and he broke the door locks and gas cap and some how its my fault. The truck was fine when it left my ownership. What p[isses me off is he is blaming me for things that happened a month later after he has drove who knows how many miles on it. He lef feedback saying he called me and emailed me about the problems but I have never got any calls or emails from him. The reason I started this thread and hope to get some help is because the sellers (ebays PAYING customers) do not have the right to defend ourselves against bad buyers. This incident really set me off and ebay is not willing to help either remove his feedback or work with me to set the record straight.

Plain and simple.....Egay sucks.

200x newby
03-26-2009, 11:35 PM
It sure does. Once the auctions I have on there now end I will no longer use ebay to sell my items.