PDA

View Full Version : Moderators have been picked, check the front page!

Billy Golightly
07-16-2003, 11:48 AM
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/ Thanks for all the submissions guys! Those of you that didn't make it this time, I know there will be another time when we need more again so hang in there.

Kilborg
07-16-2003, 06:27 PM
pick me! pick me!

Billy Golightly
07-16-2003, 06:43 PM
Hahaha I already screwed up once I'm not gonna make the same mistake :D

MountainRider
07-16-2003, 07:13 PM
This could get interesting, lol.....I wish I could witness the e-mail traffic!!!

MR ATC
07-16-2003, 07:30 PM
can i moderate golf cart central :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

leys see if i qualify:

-Trustworthy..............yes
-Mature.....................questionable :D
-Good Judgement........of course 8)
-Self Control ..............see mature
-Good personality..........definatly one of a kind :twisted:
-The amount of posts made by you that have had to be removed (IE posts you made that had to be edited or deleted) ....who me NEVER :rolleyes:
-Time on the board (The longer you've been here, the better chance you have of understanding what we do and do not allow).....over a year
-Posts on the board (There is a fine line for an inbetween, if I see you posting like nuts for apparently no reason other then to raise your post count your going to lose points. If I see a real minimal amount of posts you'll also lose points.) .....what is post count why would somecare about there count :?: is there a prize in the end :?:
-Computer Litterate .........illLiterate
-Time spent on the board and moderating .........too much time
-Previous moderating experience......none
-Quality of your email.............yahoo sucks :D
-Time of day your on.....right now and other times. i'm even on sometimes at night

Trikeaholic
07-16-2003, 07:42 PM
that would be fun, but you guys can make your own descisions, Im tired of applying for jobs!!!! It gets old quick!

Billy Golightly
07-16-2003, 07:50 PM
This could get interesting, lol.....I wish I could witness the e-mail traffic!!!

Actually I've only got 3 so far. All seem to be good canidates....Except for Mr ATC hahaha ;)

NOS_350X
07-16-2003, 08:04 PM
Actually I've only got 3 so far. All seem to be good canidates....Except for Mr ATC hahaha ;)

hmmm maby i might have a chance

Billy Golightly
07-17-2003, 12:47 AM
Up to a total of 8 applicants. I plan on letting this run through the weekend so as to give everyone who is interested a chance to send me one. Also I regret to say, but I'm unable to tell anyone what their status or chance of being picked is at this time. I will try to have my decision made by next monday or Tuesday.

bigred110
07-17-2003, 01:05 AM
1 vote for Mr. ATC!

NOS_350X
07-17-2003, 02:34 AM
THIS ISNT A DEMOCRACY

he will decide the winner (i think my chances are better if he decides) unless alot of people want me to be then it can turn into a democracy and i will over throw the regining power :twisted:

lol jk

Xowner
07-17-2003, 03:17 AM
but mr atc didnt follow the rules he said email him hahaha he fails! :D

MR ATC
07-17-2003, 07:34 AM
rules are ment to be broken :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

NebraskaTrikeRider
07-17-2003, 02:18 PM
I emailed you. Hopefully you choose me, I'm the best choice ;) :D

NOS_350X
07-17-2003, 02:47 PM
I emailed you. Hopefully you choose me, I'm the best choice ;) :D

nobody elce thinks that

jk

Kilborg
07-17-2003, 06:33 PM
I am the best choice.

Pick me, or face dire consequences and reprocussions. There will be "pain like death" If I am not a moderator by the end of the night.

Wickedfinger
07-17-2003, 09:09 PM
.. If Killy and I wake up tomarrow and find out we have had our moderator status revoked, we will head down to Florida and hold ALL of your toys hostage with our arsenal untill we are satisfied or we run out of beer.

Billy Golightly
07-17-2003, 09:10 PM
I'll draw you guys a map and lead you here, still won't find me :-)

Kilborg
07-17-2003, 09:54 PM
WELL WE WILL JUST SEE ABOUT THAT

You did make the mistake of showing me your exact location via satillite, you know...evil plans are set to workin in my pea sized little brain. There will be pain. There will be anguish. There will be suffering. There will be nacho dinner.

Howdy
07-17-2003, 10:07 PM
WELL WE WILL JUST SEE ABOUT THAT

You did make the mistake of showing me your exact location via satillite, you know...evil plans are set to workin in my pea sized little brain. There will be pain. There will be anguish. There will be suffering. There will be nacho dinner.

I have been to Billy's place before. Being as I have been there I am qualified to say: Billy is 100% correct. Seek, but ye shall not find. lol
Howdy

Kilborg
07-17-2003, 10:24 PM
I can find anything. Start donating gas money, and the head of willis will be produced upon a large stick within 2 weeks.

Howdy
07-18-2003, 07:30 AM
Start donating gas money, and the head of willis will be produced upon a large stick within 2 weeks.

I already gave you my 2 cents. ;)
Howdy

honda200
07-18-2003, 10:53 PM
now something, i sent an email, I do not care if anyone thinks I am not qualified or such. It does not bother me.

Also, I found a few people kind of...whats the word??? GREEDY, they all want to be a moderated, for one thing it does not look good, for another, it makes you sound like you are sooooo despreate that you would do anything to get it.

That is my input.

Curtis

MR ATC
07-18-2003, 11:01 PM
now something, i sent an email, I do not care if anyone thinks I am not qualified or such. It does not bother me.

Also, I found a few people kind of...whats the word??? GREEDY, they all want to be a moderated, for one thing it does not look good, for another, it makes you sound like you are sooooo despreate that you would do anything to get it.

That is my input.

Curtis

Billy i'll give you my 400X chassie and Howdy i'll give you all my 350X parts if i can be a life long moderator of Golf Cart Central and Bikersville. :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted:

Billy Golightly
07-18-2003, 11:09 PM
Hahaha Sweet, Let me send you my address MRATC, Could you send that Overnight?

NebraskaTrikeRider
07-21-2003, 02:22 AM
hey Howdy and HondaATC...who is the new 3ww moderator? :o

Howdy
07-21-2003, 02:58 AM
hey Howdy and HondaATC...who is the new 3ww moderator? :o
At the time of this posting it hasn't been decided yet on who is or isn't.
Howdy

ATC crazy
07-21-2003, 11:42 AM
I'd love to be one. I'm up to par on everything but computer literacy (I might be 85% on that). I just dont think I'm ready now. :(

Congrats on whoever gets the job ;)

MR ATC
07-23-2003, 02:26 PM
it's a conspiracy...i was not picked...i couldn't even buy my way into being a moderator...its not right...johnny blaze i think its time you and i made a trip to Flordia...together we can find that little punk Billy Bob and destroy his hidden agenda to turn this into 4wheelerworld with his golf cart forum...don't think it will happen...he does own a trx250R...think its a coincedence (sp?)...i even heard he bought a astro 3 to 4 conversion kit for his 500X...

Howdy we don't want your 2 cents your in it with him and we'll get you on our way back... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: i will not rest untill i'm a moderator of golf cart central...i will DIE before i give up. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

kill golf carts, kill golf carts, kill golf carts,

Billy Golightly
07-23-2003, 03:32 PM
Kill the Golfcarts, The Golfcarts are dead, Kill the Golfcarts, the Golfcarts are dead......(Sing to the Megadeth - Kill the King )

Wickedfinger
07-23-2003, 11:35 PM
.... Its settled then, Killy, MRATC and myself will be heading most expeditiously to Florida to find Bill and kidnap either his mother or his ATC's .... which ever we roll the coin for. We will be bringing lots of beer and crunchy cheeto's. ( think Mel Tillis and Terry Bradshaw in "Cannonball Run".). ..... no wait, on second thought ..... Killy, we ARE still moderators, MRATC, you're on your own.

mymint87
07-24-2003, 07:20 PM
lmao...too funny guys,

hey HondaATC this thread reminds me...isn't about time for another "Storytiime?"

Billy Golightly
07-24-2003, 07:24 PM
I had bumped the old one back up but it turned into a kinda stupid post count ++ deal so I just locked it. I think a new one would be great if people could reply with funny stuff and not stupid one line trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro. I still laugh my ass off thinking about the "Half submarine" and the "left handed scew driver".