PDA

View Full Version : My Website is Now Official ..Muddogs.org open for business ...

sandpuppi101
03-27-2009, 04:14 PM
Well at long last if you wanna see what's up in the Muddogs Restorations shop you can check it out by simply going too Muddogs.org .There's lot's of good stuff in there Lot's of pic's of some of my older restoration's and some of my new one's as well along with some rider's and collector's.You can also see pic's and get info on my annual ride or other event's I work on as well. Lot's of good stuff in there as well as my Link's section.You gotta check it out for some of the great product's and item's as well as link's to other member's website's and homepage's.And don't forget to click on the link of my theme song written and produced by my Buddy Fatt Tony in Detroit .I wanna say a personal Thanks to ATCTim and Tionesta Trike's for doing what they did in getting me up and going, and to say welcome to my new site and make sure you keep checking for more machine's and ya might even catch a glimpse of what's gonna be under the tarp at TrikeFest '09 .

So check it out and save it in your favorite's and you can also get to it conviently under my avatar in my signature or just remember Muddogs.org .Good viewing and I hope you all enjoy it...:w00t:

ATC-Eric
03-27-2009, 04:29 PM
Sweet site Roger! Love the navigation on the light switch lol.

Itrike
03-27-2009, 05:34 PM
Nice site Roger! did I spy a basement racer in the works?

andnuaa
03-27-2009, 06:31 PM
I also love the light switch button idea and how a peace of my bike made it onto your website I think it's really cool LOL

ditchmud
03-27-2009, 09:10 PM
I checked out your website yesterday, and it's very cool! I had your song in my head all day helping to keep the pace going. Mud dog...mud dog

chris200x
03-27-2009, 09:27 PM
Cool Site! so is this your full time employment or just as a hobby for some extra cash on the side?

either way great site!!!

Ya think you can downsize your banner in your siggy a bit.? (not trying to sound mean :) ) Gotta scroll quite a ways to read your posts now...

y2kane
03-27-2009, 10:20 PM
cool Roger. good looking restores...