PDA

View Full Version : Terminology "Chat"

Triple B!
03-16-2009, 03:32 PM
okay, so here's one that doesn't particularly have to do with gearhead stuff, and this is probably a REALLY dumb question, lol... but what the hell what does 'shens' mean??? I don't wanna use that icon becuase I've never heard if it....

PS: (and to answer anyone's questions before I get them "NO!" I'm not naturally blond Lmao)

AutoXer
03-18-2009, 02:30 PM
Shenennagans...something that is hard to believe.
I don't believe that you really borked my grandmother. It's shens for sure. Pure shens.

Bryan Raffa
03-27-2009, 07:55 AM
what tripple B? the curtains dont match the carpet?..that'sshens :lol:

Daddio
03-27-2009, 12:22 PM
okay, so here's one that doesn't particularly have to do with gearhead stuff, and this is probably a REALLY dumb question, lol... but what the hell what does 'shens' mean??? I don't wanna use that icon becuase I've never heard if it....

PS: (and to answer anyone's questions before I get them "NO!" I'm not naturally blond Lmao)

Just curious, What does Tripple B stand for? It's not referring to cup size is it? shens

By the way,:welcome: :Bounce

Triple B!
03-27-2009, 09:59 PM
Just curious, What does Tripple B stand for? It's not referring to cup size is it? shens

By the way,:welcome: :Bounce

well Daddio you're close... Lmao

Bouncing Bette Bombers... A friend of my husbands and I started calling me that, referring to my "figure" and it got shortened to Triple B. Needless to say, I still kinda like it, lol.:naughty:

Triple B!
03-27-2009, 10:02 PM
what tripple B? the curtains dont match the carpet?..that'sshens :lol:

:confused:Just curious, how would you know about my carpet???
Besides I haven't seen it in years... b/c we have hard wood floors in our house :twisted:

atctim
03-27-2009, 10:04 PM
^^^Now that is some shens

Triple B!
03-27-2009, 10:09 PM
heehee yeah- I thought of something slightly more perverted shens but the 'hardwood floor' thing was my husbands comment I stole to keep things PG-13
LOL

Daddio
03-27-2009, 11:02 PM
heehee yeah- I thought of something slightly more perverted shens but the 'hardwood floor' thing was my husbands comment I stole to keep things PG-13
LOL

I'm guessing it had something to do with the Tripple B!s.:rolleyes:
Tell your husband that he's a lucky guy. Not for the reason your thinking. :eek:

He's lucky because you like to ride. Any guy that has a wife or girlfriend that likes to ride, is a lucky man.;)

Triple B!
03-28-2009, 04:53 AM
I'm guessing it had something to do with the Tripple B!s.:rolleyes:
Tell your husband that he's a lucky guy. Not for the reason your thinking. :eek:

He's lucky because you like to ride. Any guy that has a wife or girlfriend that likes to ride, is a lucky man.;)

heehee... (amused) well thank you. We Both like to ride alot whenever we can, wether it's on the wheelers, or the harley:w00t: it's just really fun to get out there and enjoy life, you know? [And if we catch a muddy trail in the process that's not half bad too... not on the harley obviously, lol.

Daddio
03-28-2009, 11:25 AM
Terminology "Chat"
Now that is some funny shens :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry for sidetracking the thread. :TrikesOwn

Triple B!
03-28-2009, 04:40 PM
it's all good.... I guess it got pretty side tracked after I asked about the whole shens things Lmao....

makes for some interesting conversation though! :lol:

225dxguy
04-04-2009, 07:03 PM
It is awesome that you ride with your husband

Triple B!
04-04-2009, 07:24 PM
well thanks! I really enjoy it... Daddio says he's lucky [my husband] but I think I am too becuase we found each other... (awww....) we both have similar interests but put up with each others crap on the same token, lol.

anyhoo--- I noticed it's your first post!!! so it seems customary to say...
:welcome: glad you joined, and hope we see ya at trike fest maybe!!!!
This is a great place to make friends, and in my case, learn new stuff! lol

:TrikesOwn