PDA

View Full Version : stupid question, but i have to ask

groundfly
07-16-2003, 08:44 PM
I'm new to this forum, and have just gotten back into rideing. But i've quickly fallen in love with 3-wheelers, and I fear that soon they'll all be gone. I'm geussing manufactuers stopped making them because of safety reason's. But i ride a 250 dirt-bike(cr), And I'v rode my share of three-wheelers, and I just don't understand how a atc is worse off than a bike. Maybe I dont know the whole story and have just made a fool of myself but hey, i figure if i wreck its my fault, not the bike...right???

yamaha200E
07-16-2003, 08:50 PM
umm dude trailprotrailpro in QUAD CEBTREAL thats a no no lol.kyle

groundfly
07-16-2003, 08:52 PM
yeah, that was a stupid accident..sorry

Jeb
07-16-2003, 10:16 PM
Hey groundfly welcome to 3wheelerworldforums!

I'm new to this forum, and have just gotten back into rideing. But i've quickly fallen in love with 3-wheelers, and I fear that soon they'll all be gone. I'm geussing manufactuers stopped making them because of safety reason's.

Did you just wake up from a coma brought on by injuries in '84 or something? :D Technically the've been gone since 1988. They'll always be around as long as us die-hards keep 'em tearing up the trails of this great nation! :D

Maybe I dont know the whole story and have just made a fool of myself but hey, i figure if i wreck its my fault, not the bike...right???

3wheelers have handling characteristics all there own. In my opinion, If you take the time to learn to ride them, they are no more dangerous than any other offroad vehicle.

If more people had had the right attitude as you & I and most riders do, maybe they would have never been banned.

NOS_350X
07-17-2003, 02:42 AM
i think dirtbikes are the safest to ride they are alot more manuverable, lighter and you can bail if it is safe to do so. The only problem is they raise the risk with the insane things you can do because they are so quick and manuverable leading to jumps and speeds in rough and normal people can only imagine