PDA

View Full Version : women ?

threewheelin-feelin
04-01-2009, 10:53 PM
ok guys please god someone tell me why women are perfect? why everything they do is correct? why everything men do is wrong? how they can turn some of the dumbest things into a fight ? how they can make a moutain out of a mole hill? turn everyhing around on us? i just got off the phone with my girl bitching at me for something that made no sence and she completely lied saying i said something i never ever said...i honestly feel that womens jobs in this world is to run men into the ground and make them feel like there trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro and useless but F them i need a beer

KASEY
04-01-2009, 11:01 PM
better buy stock in your favorite beer company ,,, its never going to change!!!!:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: then when you get married,,, you get one of these!!!!!!
http://carmenscafe.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/nagging-wife-curlers.jpg

Russell 350X
04-01-2009, 11:03 PM
ok guys please god someone tell me why women are perfect? why everything they do is correct? why everything men do is wrong? how they can turn some of the dumbest things into a fight ? how they can make a moutain out of a mole hill? turn everyhing around on us? i just got off the phone with my girl bitching at me for something that made no sence and she completely lied saying i said something i never ever said...i honestly feel that womens jobs in this world is to run men into the ground and make them feel like there trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro and useless but F them i need a beer

That one of the reasons I am still single. They start their crap and I end it, without saying another word to them ever. Some may call me a prick for that, but whatever.

threewheelin-feelin
04-01-2009, 11:08 PM
better buy stock in your favorite beer company ,,, its never going to change!!!!:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: then when you get married,,, you get one of these!!!!!!
http://carmenscafe.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/nagging-wife-curlers.jpg

come on buddie dont scare me like that...stuff like that leads to homosexuality lol just kidding...but single is starting to look like the route for me....everything they say just doesnt make since... they controudict every thing they say it seems to me

firehart
04-01-2009, 11:09 PM
I know we say lots of different things about them but we must fusterate them just as bad as they do us. My wife of 30 years is starting to show signs of memory loss and she's falling alot. It seems like we've been to every doctor in the valley. I miss the way she used to be. Now I have to remind her to take her medicine and take care of herself.

outtaline
04-01-2009, 11:24 PM
Thats why the gods gave us beer I've been married for eight years its not as bad as alot of guys say my wife puts up with more sh!t than most I fish for a livin and on my days off I usually go fishin on another note sorry to hear about that fireheart

ATC-Eric
04-01-2009, 11:34 PM
i just got off the phone with my girl bitching at me for something that made no sence and she completely lied saying i said something i never ever said...

Another one of the reasons why I am single. I have delt with chicks that remember EVERYTHING you have EVER done/said while with them, and they call that shitt out EVERYTIME they are losing a fight.

My main problem with this (and I assume the women around me use to their advantage) is that I DONT care/remember all the details about all the crap I say and do because Im just a laid back guy.

Dont get in my way, and we wont have any problems. :D

threewheelin-feelin
04-02-2009, 03:04 AM
Another one of the reasons why I am single. I have delt with chicks that remember EVERYTHING you have EVER done/said while with them, and they call that shitt out EVERYTIME they are losing a fight.

My main problem with this (and I assume the women around me use to their advantage) is that I DONT care/remember all the details about all the crap I say and do because Im just a laid back guy.

Dont get in my way, and we wont have any problems. :D

you just described this girl 100% it could be something i said a year ago...and wow there it is now in the middle of a fight

chrislewis
04-02-2009, 03:41 AM
i have been married for 3 years now, and i seriously dont know how were still together, i mean as soon as i roll out of bed, BAM straight into an argument "your gonna be late for work" or on my days off "are you gonna sleep all day or what, you need to cut the grass" or something stupid like this, my biggest problem with her is she spends so much money, i mean no matter how much i make or try to save she always has my money spent before i get it, and blows her payday most of the time before she gets home. I mean are you serious? i cant even save for a decent trike, if she knows how much money im holding back, she suddenly finds something for exactley that amount its crazy. i have never hit her but i sure have felt like it. maybe i need to start. when its good its good but when its bad its BAD. and i think women are just natural born lyers, i can honestly say that i havent met one yet that is totally honest with me, whether its how the car got scratched, or something stupid like who left the milk out, maybe their bred to be lying hell raisers.

ATC-Eric
04-02-2009, 05:09 AM
i have been married for 3 years now, and i seriously dont know how were still together, i mean as soon as i roll out of bed, BAM straight into an argument "your gonna be late for work" or on my days off "are you gonna sleep all day or what, you need to cut the grass" or something stupid like this, my biggest problem with her is she spends so much money, i mean no matter how much i make or try to save she always has my money spent before i get it, and blows her payday most of the time before she gets home. I mean are you serious? i cant even save for a decent trike, if she knows how much money im holding back, she suddenly finds something for exactley that amount its crazy. i have never hit her but i sure have felt like it. maybe i need to start. when its good its good but when its bad its BAD. and i think women are just natural born lyers, i can honestly say that i havent met one yet that is totally honest with me, whether its how the car got scratched, or something stupid like who left the milk out, maybe their bred to be lying hell raisers.

Sounds like you hate eachother.

chrislewis
04-02-2009, 05:40 AM
one would think but you know we really do love each other, she tells me she does at least 100 times a day, i think it just eventually comes with marriage,and i also think we just argue for the make up sex.

cr480r
04-02-2009, 05:42 AM
estrogen kills brain cells... thats all i am gonna say... Even intelligent woman can never truly figure out how to be happy... If they arent looking out looking for more dollars and inches, then they are looking for a reason to..

Shawn72
04-02-2009, 09:03 AM
After my divorce years ago I either just keep girlfriends or play the field. Nothing wrong with marriage, but it's not for me. I think it's way overrated. We have everything to loose and women are in a win win situation. I guess I just love the freedom to do what I want. When I have to start answering questions about when where and how, that's when I loose interest.

brapp
04-02-2009, 09:58 AM
if ya cant hump it or eat it pis son ti and walk away!!!!!

has brappette seen this post yet?lol when she does watch out! she is verry much liek this but i think am the dick that made her thet way lol

firehart
04-02-2009, 10:09 AM
It all depends on how committed you are. Sex is nice but its not everything. As you get older you will see that. Now days its just nice to not be alone. Sometimes I sit here all day just watching her sleep.

Macs
04-02-2009, 10:22 AM
Yall need to do like i did. Marry a Moron! It is wonderful.

SYKO
04-02-2009, 10:37 AM
ALL you guys ARE FOOOOCKED if your ladies find this post!!!! I CANT WAIT to her the crybabies then! LMFAO!

firehart
04-02-2009, 10:41 AM
Yall need to do like i did. Marry a Moron! It is wonderful.
Your wife probably says the same thing.

atctim
04-02-2009, 11:03 AM
The problems you are having show me that you have not yet found the right woman! I am happily married - and love my wife. We share common interests and always have a good time together no matter what. A little spat now and then is healthy for a relationship - but when that spat is over - we normally laugh about it - rather than be vengeful or use it as a weapon for future fights! Once you find the right one - you will be fine. Until you do - your life will be miserable. Good women are out there - are you looking in the right places for them?

Mrs.Mosh
04-02-2009, 11:22 AM
someone tell me why women are perfect?

Nobody is perfect. I sure as hell am not perfect. I think we should all step back and look at ourselves.

I will agree that 80% of women are nuts. But both of you have to try. Maybe working things out with her would help more than posting this, and getting some crappy responses.

It is really sad the amount of break ups and divorces these days. Nobody wants to put their needs aside for one minute and think about someone else.

keister
04-02-2009, 11:47 AM
Good women are out there - are you looking in the right places for them?

Good point. I guy once told me that trying to find a the right woman in a bar is like trying to find a brand new Corvette in a used car lot.

Dirtcrasher
04-02-2009, 01:08 PM
No matter where you look:

You find a young one, fall in love and in 5 years she wants to "explore" because she missed out.

You find an older girl, and she hides all her baggage from you as it reveals it's ugly head slowly.

If you get them pregnant, they OWN you and many of them use the child as a pawn. Worse thing they can do, but seems to work for most of them.

You guys are right, we haven't met the right girl yet. But when 85% of them are crazy, damaged, can't manage a dollar, nagging, spiteful and on and on; your only choice is to be single.....

The last girl I dated must have had a 100GB hard drive in her skull that recorded every single thing I ever said or did and then amplified the event :D I only liked her for her boobs......(they were very nice though) which worked good for awhile anyhow :lol: But, in time, I got sick of those too!

girlsride2
04-02-2009, 01:37 PM
You guys honestly don't know what it is that makes us crazy? Go back and read what you write about us when you think we're not looking. Duh! That right there is part of the problem. Maybe you guys need to re-evaluate yourselves eh?

BTY...I am not bashing. I totally get that we are not easy to live with. I mean if you think we are crazy, how do you think we feel? We see the way we are acting but don't know how to change it. It is harder for us to be stuck inside of our own minds than it is for you to live with us. I guarantee you that.

But, on the flipside of the coin...do you fellas believe that you are perfect?.....Really?

The Goat
04-02-2009, 01:42 PM
one night I was standing in the road at a block party. I had a booksack full of beer and had just cracked the first one. my gf of five years was somewhere around with her family.

this girl walks up to me, says hey... and by god I could barely remember my own name. we talked for a few hours, I got her number and actually talked to her a few hours later to made sure she made it home okay...

the next day I broke it off with the longest relationship I've ever had, and I've been with that other girl ever since... no regrets. she made me realise what I had been faking and hoping to find.

find something like that... you won't regret it.

threewheelin-feelin
04-02-2009, 01:46 PM
You guys honestly don't know what it is that makes us crazy? Go back and read what you write about us when you think we're not looking. Duh! That right there is part of the problem. Maybe you guys need to re-evaluate yourselves eh?

BTY...I am not bashing. I totally get that we are not easy to live with. I mean if you think we are crazy, how do you think we feel? We see the way we are acting but don't know how to change it. It is harder for us to be stuck inside of our own minds than it is for you to live with us. I guarantee you that.

But, on the flipside of the coin...do you fellas believe that you are perfect?.....Really?

this is the way guys cope with the situation talk it over with other guys...cause it seems to me that women dont relize men get hurt too...you know what my aunt said to my uncle when they got a divorce? my uncle was devistated she hit him with it out of no were...he was in bad shape and she looked him in the eye and said " your a man get over it " and left i think that is f'ed up right there...and i feel the girl im with is the same way...she dumped me about a year ago for about a month or two...but yet the hole time everytime she needed something she came to me and put on the sad face and i really do love you for me to do something for her...then off she went...so yeah i really dont feel women care much about how we feel

brappette
04-02-2009, 02:01 PM
Yes, Brap, I have now found this thread.........& all I am going to say is that YOU are TRUELY ONE LUCKY MAN to have a girl like me........Your friends on here know why, too!!!!! That is all that I am saying, I don't want to spoil your fun on this site.....

To all you guys out, that have not found that perfect woman, just hang on they are out there somewhere. But I can tell you this once you find that one, just hold onto her b/c there are not many girls around like that anymore.

girlsride2
04-02-2009, 02:12 PM
this is the way guys cope with the situation talk it over with other guys...cause it seems to me that women dont relize men get hurt too...you know what my aunt said to my uncle when they got a divorce? my uncle was devistated she hit him with it out of no were...he was in bad shape and she looked him in the eye and said " your a man get over it " and left i think that is f'ed up right there...and i feel the girl im with is the same way...she dumped me about a year ago for about a month or two...but yet the hole time everytime she needed something she came to me and put on the sad face and i really do love you for me to do something for her...then off she went...so yeah i really dont feel women care much about how we feel

Boy I have to give you this one and say no contest. I openly admit you are right here. I myself am guilty of thinking that my husband can handle anything and tend to lean on him too heavily at times. We believe you men to be our rocks you know. And, yes I have even been known to forget that things hurt him too. It is the differece in the "hard-wiring" between us girls and guys.

I think sometimes that men don't think enough and that us women over-think EVERYTHING (yeah I said it...LOL) If only us gals and guys could meet in the middle...LOL

Just keep in mind...there is NO perfect person out there. You just have to find the one who's good qualities out-weigh their bad ones in your own eyes. Then just work out the rest from there.....Good Luck to you! It is adventure worth taking....I promise.

brapp
04-02-2009, 02:46 PM
I';M JUST AN ASSHOLE AND TEND TO DRIVE WEMEN OF FTHE DEEP END SOEMTIMES, AND I LIKE TO FLIRT, I LIKE A VARIETY OF DIFFRENT MODELS AND I HAVE NOTHIGN TO HIDE OR BE AASHAMED OF trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro IT . IF YOU DONT WANT ME SLEEPIN AROUND HAVE A 3RD WAITIGN IN BED WHEN I GET HOME LOL YES I KNOW I KNOW I'M A DICKLOL

Mr.Atc
04-02-2009, 03:01 PM
i like how you put*i need a beer*at the end of it

Macs
04-02-2009, 03:05 PM
Your wife probably says the same thing.

of course she does, do you think i would have gotten away with saying that if she didnt call me that also. We are two happy Moron's.

smvorndran
04-02-2009, 03:25 PM
It's a good thing they have a vagina, otherwise we wouldn't need them. Also, when they do something stupid, it's usually the vagina getting in the way. It's a catch 22.

smvorndran

Dirtcrasher
04-02-2009, 04:13 PM
^ LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I'm just waiting for nationwide legalized prostitution :lol:

Vealmonkey
04-02-2009, 06:37 PM
I believe nationwide legalized prostitution is otherwise referred to as marriage! You are paying for it one way or another. See it for what it is. And when you're done with a prostitute, she isn't entitled to half or think that she deserves it.

SWIGIN
04-02-2009, 06:42 PM
I believe nationwide legalized prostitution is otherwise referred to as marriage! You are paying for it one way or another. See it for what it is. And when you're done with a prostitute, she isn't entitled to half or think that she deserves it.

lol......just remeber you arnt paying a prostitute for sex.....you are paying her to LEAVE :D

honda_atc200es
04-02-2009, 07:35 PM
i have been told i always fall for the crazies =P all the girls i get with always have emotional problems and start fights with me, but wait, isnt that all women :twisted: ah i love bein 16/17 i just got done bein wit 2 girls at the same, time, of course it blew up in my face, but it was fun while it lasted

brapp
04-03-2009, 09:50 AM
2 girls at the same time? did they know abotu eachother? i tried that it didnt turn out well.

honda_atc200es
04-03-2009, 02:52 PM
the did sometimes :twisted: i just wasnt always clear when and how hehe

rdlsz24
04-03-2009, 03:09 PM
I did the date 2 or 3 at a time thing for a couple months about 4 years ago. It is hard to keep straight who you did what with and who you talked to about certain things lol. I met the girl that would become my wife during that time and dropped all the other girls to date her :)

Rob

ATC-Eric
04-03-2009, 09:16 PM
i just got done bein wit 2 girls at the same, time,

For some reason I was thinking you were a pimp, and you were talking about an orgy.....

honda_atc200es
04-03-2009, 09:22 PM
hahaha, nahhh, for the most part i was only with both girls emotionally, i wouldnt cheat on someone =]

code200k
04-04-2009, 09:03 PM
hahaha, nahhh, for the most part i was only with both girls emotionally, i wouldnt cheat on someone =]

for the most part is the key words:w00t:

honda_atc200es
04-04-2009, 11:32 PM
ahh a few kisses never hurt anyone=]

Thorpe
04-05-2009, 01:18 AM
Man... There is a sausage fest in here! Your trike wont keep you warm at night, will it gentlemen? As my uncle once said to me, "you know, me and your aunt have been happily married for 20 years... and 20 out of 40 isnt too bad!!!" I have been with my wife for 8 years, we just had a baby boy 3 weeks ago, and today, she let me buy another trike... My wife ROCKS!!! If you have that many negative things to say about the women in your lives, it may be time to re-evaluate your situation... And if it doesnt work out, date her best friend! (jk)

cr480r
04-05-2009, 08:41 AM
for the most part... i wouldnt cheat on someone

that sounds similar to most women I know...

DixiePlowboy
04-05-2009, 11:05 AM
I'm only 36, and I've been married over 18 years total......spanning two marriages.

Setting aside the mistakes often made in choosing who to marry, once you're married, life's no longer about just you. I think the greatest threat to harmony and a longer life together/happy home, is the fact that too many people still put 'self' over 'us'.....husbands and wives alike.

I've thought *everyday* since my first wedding in 1990, that I was doing the best I could, that I was mature enough to be 1/2 of another person(and husband and wife are supposed to be "one flesh"), but I always realize the *next day* that I still have growing to do. I'm hard headed, will not lose a fight, and suspicious natured as all hell.(thanks to the first wife and her 6+ affairs)....so my wife has to love me for us to be on the verge of our 10th Anniversary.

We have five children between us, a house and countless photo albums of the life/lives we've created. Even on the hardest day I've had with my wife, I wouldn't trade her for (insert actress/celebrity chic name here) with $million and a case of beer under each arm.

We have our rough moments, but making up is sweet:)