PDA

View Full Version : anybody heard of Trinity Racing??

'86X
07-17-2003, 09:27 PM
I just bought a '90 Banshee basket case that seems interesting and has a history. It has a Trinity Racing stage 4 kit and all the trimmins to go with it. It has an extended swingarm, braided stainless brake hoses paddle tires, beefier rims a 2 into 1 pipe, a 2 into 1 intake with a single oval slide Kiehn, a K&N and so on. It neesa A LOT of work though. It wasted a rod bearing and also has a scored cylinder. I was wondering if this place is what I am told it is and if they're still around. :?:

Wickedfinger
07-17-2003, 09:29 PM
Trinity is indeed still around ... they make some CRAZY go fast stuff.

2strokepwer
07-17-2003, 09:44 PM
yes, check them out at www.trinityracing.com

NOS_350X
07-18-2003, 01:40 AM
there like #1 in making banshees go fast

ATC crazy
07-21-2003, 12:20 PM
Trinity is awesome....#1 for 'shees

kfx400
07-21-2003, 10:38 PM
fast racing would be the banshee shop to do the cylinders and porting, i no longer have my banshee which was done by f.a.s.t racing, but let me tell this little bit of info. i have been up againt four (that i can think of) trinity bikes, they could not touch what this guy puts out, one of the bikes went to him and he finished the porting right along with jetting and changing the domes. what was spent at trinity for this poor fellow was way more then what F.A.S.T could have done and got a faster bike the first time. F.A.S.T. does not have a web-site, they run about a month or so behind as it is now. he is covering texas, oklahoma, kansas, missouri. idaho,nebraska, colorado and utah. give me a shout via e-mail if you want to chat with him, i'll send his address back and let you go from there.

srethman@jbntelco.com
:)