PDA

View Full Version : neighbor has a new to him 3 wheeler

y2kane
04-08-2009, 08:59 PM
My neighbor about 3 houses down just bought a new to him 3 wheeler. At quick glance it is a 200x. I have not talked to him about it yet. We really don't talk though because he is really weird.:crazy: I am happy for the guy looks like it is a decent runner. The only issue I have is not to many people in my small town has 3 wheelers, and he keeps riding it up and down the streets in town. Our police does not like it when 4 wheelers ride on the streets. I can see it now he keeps playing on the streets and I get a visit from the not so friendly local police officer when the first complaint comes in. Then I have to explain that it's not me or my kids. The local police dept. knows I have them and ride them often. Then I will have to load my machines up to take them out to my mom and dad's to ride instead of just riding them out there like we used to. I even asked the chief of police if I could ride them just to point A to point B, and he said as long it was just the 2 blocks and I was in the country it was cool. My neighbor is just going to tick me off when he gets us all watched on this end of town.:banned: :(

Just pretty much venting on the subject....Thanks for listening.

Tri-Z 250
04-09-2009, 05:06 PM
Go Welcome him to join 3WW...go over the na-bro hood rules of road riding. Tune-ups and blazing to and from the trail down the road, cool....All day blowing up and down the road...explain: Well the COPS came over to my house...Tell him you took the HEAT that time but NEXT time you'll be forced to point the finger. I've had a similar situation with a local kid and an Oldtimer who lived down the road from me. I cut through his back 40 one time. He came over explained his side of it. I was cool with it. I was just following others and I was new to the Hood. After a few weeks the guy came back rasing cain about some quads blah blah....I took him into my garage and said do these looks like 4 wheelers..."Now get the Trialpro off my property!" No problems since. I stopped the kid on the quad a week later told him of the Oldtimer. He hasn't used the cut since as well. Just comminucate at a cool tone...your not looking to be a jerk, just a local rider not looking to attract the COPS:beer good luck