PDA

View Full Version : new flat track for trikes

chopracing
04-26-2009, 06:46 AM
i just wanted to let you know, ALL BIG GAME flat track races are open to trikes now.

the next race is 5/9 and 5/23. located in hubbard ohio

check for future races look at racecra.org

heres what the track looks like. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjI0cJOGXOU

they said if a group shows up they will run them. also utv, golf carts and lawn mowers are welcomed

chopracing
04-26-2009, 07:02 AM
i thought about boosting moms cubby but i dont think she would have liked it, lol

harryredtrike
04-26-2009, 10:04 PM
cool im there:beer

atctim
04-27-2009, 04:22 PM
hey - that is pretty close to me - lets get something organized

set a date!

chopracing
04-27-2009, 09:57 PM
the track owner told me that flat track is coming alive again. he said if there is enough trikes he would make sure they will put them on next years points list. we get pics and videos of the races that we attend and post them at my site.

i just wish i had my atc70's ready for this lol.

STEERJOCK
04-28-2009, 01:26 PM
I wish we had that here in Iowa, I woulkd race, even if I was gonna get my but kicked... It would just be cool to see all thee old girls out cruisin around

TimSr
04-30-2009, 08:42 PM
Hey Chop, The Crumps have always welcomed my trike out there at Big Game. Id love to get a group for a harescramble out there, but havent had any success. They have a tough cross country HS course, but not much off camber stuff, so I used to run my trike out there. Right now there are proabbly no CRA tracks that we cannot get into, but the problem is too many tracks and events, and not enough racers. Im not wild about Flat Track, but Id go and do it, and have gone and done it to support those who do.

MagicJames
07-06-2009, 10:16 PM
Can i get a link to thier website?
And is there anything else coming up? its a 5 hour drive, but i'm in that sounds awesome.