PDA

View Full Version : Tons of work to do

200xer
07-19-2003, 11:05 PM
I have so much to do. My family and I got in the habit of buying things but not selling. To make matters worse, everything needed work except the Rancher. I got our YZ 250 going and that's ready to sell. The Tri-Z is clean, running great, and is for sale. The 185s still needs to the seat to be covered and a small tank leak fix. After that it is going to be for sale. The 200x has no motor, I have 2 of them and an auto clutch one that are all in pieces. The 250sx blew out the swingarm bearings a couple weeks ago, plus the front forks need to be rebuilt on it, as well as some electrical stuff to do on it. Atleast the Rancher is still going strong. Over a year on it, tons of hours, and not a single thing that has gone wrong yet (knock on wood). So...anyone wanna help? :-D I've actually been thinking about putting the 200x front on the 250sx as well as converting it to chain with a 200x swinger and axle. That'd be one fast, good handling, and fun trail trike. Well, here's a couple pics.

Dynofox
07-20-2003, 01:09 AM
Come on I know you want to trade your red tri z air box cover for my black one. :D

200xer
07-20-2003, 01:44 PM
haha...no thanks. :-D