PDA

View Full Version : Cat Owners

firehart
04-26-2009, 11:22 PM
Are there any cat owners here that have a miniture cat? Our Mama cat had two kittens one normal and one really small one. They are now nine weeks old. Here a picture of the little one, Precious.

Brad200X
04-26-2009, 11:50 PM
One of my Cats is a bit of a runt, only 7 pounds or something like that. he's a Tabby/DMH mix BTW.

tanks350x
04-27-2009, 12:35 AM
Here's my little nozy, get into everything, biker cat :lol:
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll124/tankispmaximus/Frameswappicsthebeginning075.jpg

factoryX
04-27-2009, 12:43 AM
the cat I got was the runt of the litter, also they wanted to get rid of it because it was hurting the other cats.

Nick_R_23
04-27-2009, 02:13 AM
We got 2 a while ago, and one was really a runt. Its an effin HUGE cat now.

-Nick :TrikesOwn

LonesomeTriZ
04-27-2009, 03:30 AM
We had a little black kitty we Named Shelby. But he got hit by a car. :( Our others are far from small. Deisel is the gray one, Moper is the black one, and Hemi is the white one.

Bryan Raffa
04-27-2009, 07:49 AM
heres ours .. found in a box on the side of the road...some people..need to be shoved in a box and left..she could care less about mice,, crazy about birds..loves watchin the ducks on the lake.

LonesomeTriZ
04-27-2009, 07:53 AM
We have rescued kittens that were left like that.

SYKO
04-27-2009, 09:11 AM
louis can tell you about my cat.... her name is the SAVAGE DRAGON.... aka the KITTY REAPER

shes 18 years old acts like shes still a kitteh has been to the vet 1 time in her life has been run over flat killed burried and walked back to the house before we even got back. Ive had 0ver 20 other cats all have been lead to their untimely death we beleive from her.... I just got two more cats... 1 is gone withing the first few days of being here the other is somehow managed to survive this long.....

No dog is feirce enough to take her.... my greatdane/bulldog went full bore against her and I never in my life saw a dag hollar and cower to the corner so fast... she simply walks up to his bed now looks at him and he instantly moves to the cold flat floor while she chills to the middle of the bed....

everyone thinks shes the kitty reaper and will never die.... I think that way as well..... at least shes good with kids. oh and she has TALONS... instead of claws... she busts out like wolverine when the time comes!

oh btw all my animals are rescued animals... well except for my birds... I baught them.... I even rescued the crayfish in my fish tank from becoming gumbo!

LonesomeTriZ
04-27-2009, 09:19 AM
I love that cat. You should right a script for a movie.

aaron7
04-27-2009, 10:51 AM
We have two cats... a big white male and a tiny little female... she's half purebred siamese and half alleycat (mom got out one night haha)

She's around 8lbs.

andnuaa
04-27-2009, 04:49 PM
Here are my two cats. The little ones mother abandoned it when it was only three weeks old so I had to bottle feed it for two weeks and now he is starting to eat soft cat food. Now the other one I got from the animal rescue place

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg172/andrewpics2/ebaystuff268.jpg?t=1240865365
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg172/andrewpics2/Picture023.jpg?t=1240865366

cybrman
04-27-2009, 05:23 PM
About 8 months ago my daughter calls me up at work (at the coaxing of Mom) and asks if she can keep this cat that just showed up on our doorstep. It was about 6 months old or so.
Now I grew up with cats and even had 2 of my own in my first place, have also had numerous dogs throughout my life up until 2 years ago when one died of old age and we decided to give the other one away to a friend on a farm since he became very depressed, max was like his mother so he didn't know what to do when she was gone. Anyway you get the idea....
So anyway back to the story....I had pretty much decided "no more pets". But being Daddy's lil girl and wanting to instill a life lesson, I told her "Ok, so long as we make sure to look for the owner. After all just think how you would feel if someone else took your pet, even with the best of intentions." I failed hard on this as we never even made an effort lol.
So we've had her now for about 8 months and now have 5 more, woops! Oh well another life lesson to experience. Getting her fixed as soon as she's done nursing, once is enough!
Anyway to the point of the post...Of course one of the kittens is smaller than the other 4. Actually they are 2 weeks old and its been interesting to watch there really is a biggest one and bigger, 2 very close, and the runt. I would guess that their size is directly correlated to their ability to suck the most milk for a variety of reasons. For whatever reason...genetics, luck of the draw (better flowing nipple? lol), or even agility as when they feed they are constantly "jousting" for position.
Survival of the fittest at its best!
Been fun to watch them grow each day. They are to the point of walking around for the 10 minutes they are awake each day lol. Here's a pic

Can you tell I'm back to a pet fan again roflmao.

F4K
04-27-2009, 09:20 PM
We have a cat at my work we call amish. It has short legs and no tail been through 2 forktruck accidents and still has a litter every year. No one has ever been able to even pet this cat. One mean critter. Catches mice like a machine.

Daddio
04-27-2009, 09:49 PM
We've had cats for as long as I can remember. We have two now.
Epitome "Eppie" My daughter set her up a myspace account.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e183/lrdunlap/ep.jpg

www.myspace.com/sweetfurdude

Abby

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e183/lrdunlap/176470-R1-07-6A_008.jpg

They are a couple of COOL cats.

Dirtcrasher
04-28-2009, 11:30 AM
Someone in the neighborhood found 3 evil rotten wild kittens in there barn last winter. I took them in and raised them for a month or so, got them fixed and all there shots. These kittens would hiss and bite and scratch like nothing I'd ever seen. I just kept sitting with them and forcing them to let me pet them and play with them and slowly they came around.

When I loaded all 3 to bring them to a "no kill" shelter this one just kept reaching for me and crying; I just couldn't let her go.....

So home came with me Dora the explorer which soon became Dora the annoyer :lol: but she has turned out to be a great kitten. If I go upstairs, she goes upstairs; if I go in the basement, she goes in the basement.

Crazy cat :D

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh220/Dirtcrasher/DORAandkitten-1.jpg

LonesomeTriZ
04-28-2009, 11:39 AM
That is cool.

outtaline
04-28-2009, 12:52 PM
Yellow eye cats are evil I had one that would chase dogs then she went crazy and tried to take on a truck it didn't work so for now we have a dog that might as well be a cat

Yamada
04-28-2009, 05:15 PM
We have this one since a couples of day. Is a lot crazyer :crazy: than my last one.
Don't have a name for it, but I think it will be The big.
:pics:

SYKO
04-28-2009, 05:48 PM
Yellow eye cats are evil I had one that would chase dogs then she went crazy and tried to take on a truck it didn't work so for now we have a dog that might as well be a cat

the savage dragon is a yellow eyed cat.....ive heard things about yellow eyed cats as well:twisted:

YAMA-MAMA
04-28-2009, 08:05 PM
Louis' cat Mopar (the black one) is like a dog. He follows me through the house at night while I check windows lock doors and check on our son before going to bed. He also kept a not so nice person away from our son one evening. He kept jumping up between our her and our son. Smart cat, good kittie!
White kittie Hemi actually wrestles with our son, yes rolls around in the floor with him and goes back for more. Hemi and our fluffy black Shelby (hit by car) used to ride in our sons toy truck and horse trailer when they were little kittens. (Louis needs to post the pic) Diesel gray cat will give you love nibbles but you better watch it, he has a tendancy to latch on and not let go. We usually have a minimum of 2-4 fosters at all times in our house as well soooooooooooo I guess my husband runs a "cat house"

wheelie king
04-28-2009, 08:21 PM
Mel, you are my favorite "kitten":p :p :p for trike event breakfasts!!!!

So lemme get this straight- Ole JL - Mr. Ford Truck himself- has cats with names like Mopar and Hemi? Wow. I gotta buss his bawls a little for that.

No suprise on the cat named 'diesel", though....:lol:

firehart
04-28-2009, 10:56 PM
His dogs are named Vega and Pinto!!!

LonesomeTriZ
04-29-2009, 03:23 AM
Hey, hey! I have a very open mind alright.

Vega, Hmmmmmm.