PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day Smith Road - Medina, OH MX race

atctim
04-29-2009, 11:41 AM
OK guys and gals - Smith Road Memorial Day MX race is less than one month away (May 25th). Let's get a head count and answer some questions for everyone. The bigger turn out the better!!! Super friendly MX track - and always tons of trikes on the track. I would personally like to see 3 gates of trikes this year. We got close last year with a trike count of 24 racing.

Who's In??????

I am!

http://www.venustel.com/~tkeister/70832.jpg

keister
04-29-2009, 11:47 AM
You know I'm there. I'll be jockeying your slow ole 2-fiddy around in the B class. Thanks for the loaner MXer. I will be taking delivery of my own 250R shortly, so this might be the last time Old Graybeard sees a track for a while.

sandpuppi101
04-29-2009, 11:53 AM
I'm about 75% sure I'll be there with the 600 again,hopefully we're done planting by then.I have to drop off some special part's for some special people also,so I'll kill 2 bird's with one stone.I'll probably race B class and just take it easy again,or maybe C class,LOL ..

seadoo650
04-29-2009, 02:12 PM
You know I'm in. Now I just have to make sure the MX bike will make it there. Top end is out. I'm working on having it redy though. If not, I got a spare 200X lieing around. Anyone who is around should really try to make it to these Smith Road races. It's as close to being right back in the 80's as you'll ever get. It IS the biggest trike MX event in the U.S. currently. If ya think "Oh man, I'd love to go, but it's too far" keep in mind we have racers from New York, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Michigan, Maryland, Ohio and some other place.......Where the heck is that??????......Oh yea, CANADA. That's right. So as a bonus. When ya come out for the race, you also get to see a real live Canadian. Not just some actor playing a canadian. Just don't get too close. He bites. Especially if you happen to have Potato salad on ya.

Note: Canadian will do tricks for potato salad and small amounts of American dollars. HAHA.

Preddy05
04-29-2009, 02:57 PM
What time does it start? someplace close to it i could stay?
i work that fri-sun but have off mon and tue so i would love to come! What all needs to be on my bike? Let me know been wanting to make it to one of these!

Oh and How much is it to race?

atctim
04-29-2009, 03:15 PM
Preddy05,

here is where we all stay (Motel 6 in Medina):

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Strongstown&1s=PA&2c=Medina&2s=OH&2a=3122+Eastpointe+Drive

Drive on out to Medina after work. We mostly eat at a wing joint beside the hotel - and have a few cold ones out in the Hotel parking lot before bed time (helps you fall asleep with all of the excitedness of race day bearing down on you). Practice starts at 8AM at the track - it's best to be at the track by 7AM to get in, signed up and geared up and unloaded. Races start at 10Am - but you never know the running order until they set it up that day. You will most likely be done racing by between 3 and 4PM.

Looks like a 3 hour drive for you - not too bad - we are up by Clarion - takes us 2 hours 20 minutes.

techmaster330
04-29-2009, 07:11 PM
Man, that sounds like fun but I don't have anything worth racing. Hopefully sometime soon I'll be getting an R but right now all I have is a 200x...

Mrs.Mosh
04-29-2009, 07:20 PM
Quite few guys run 200x's the last few times we went.

atctim
04-29-2009, 07:33 PM
a 200X is a fine bike for Smith Road - that is not an excuse notto show up and run. Load it up and bring it out! There are normally 2 or 3 on the track there.

ditchmud
04-29-2009, 08:07 PM
oh I can't wait! we will be there, bubba on the 350x and me behind the camera. I will also bring the helmet cam for some behind the bars video. I'm really looking foward to this guys.
To all of those contemplating about attending. Be there or be square! The OTC racers have built quite a reputation here in Ohio at the race tracks. The track owners Love us and so does the crowd. Even if you don't have a fast trike it's still a whole lotta fun and you will enjoy yourself.

keister
04-29-2009, 08:08 PM
Preddy,
I think it is $10 per person for entry to the site and $20 to enter the race.

Kintore
04-29-2009, 08:38 PM
Ohio and some other place.......Where the heck is that??????......Oh yea, CANADA. That's right. So as a bonus. When ya come out for the race, you also get to see a real live Canadian. Not just some actor playing a canadian. Just don't get too close. He bites. Especially if you happen to have Potato salad on ya.

Note: Canadian will do tricks for potato salad and small amounts of American dollars. HAHA.

LMFAO!

thats awesome, the biting part is not true, but everything else is :lol:

Ill see you there ladies, booked off work last night!

Holla!

hey snake, come get some!!!!! :w00t:

dizasterzrfun69
04-29-2009, 10:31 PM
its only a 4 hour drive for us.... i'll see if we can try and make it

TimSr
04-29-2009, 10:54 PM
Thanks for posting Tim! Maybe we can pry a few more folks out of their armchairs!

Last Labor Day, we had 26 trike racers total. 10 in "A" class and 16 in "B" class.

A few simple rules, that most people should know, but just a reminder for those who might be new. We are welcome there because of the way we conduct ourselves, our sportsmanship, and our lack of serious injuries. We got in there because of the 12 year relationship I have had with the track operators. My reputation, and our group's reputation is on the line every time we go out there. We want to continue our good standing. The owner told me they will even have 3 wheeler plaques for us this year.

This is a family event with people of all ages. Use discretion with your vocabulary when children are within earshot. Other people dont like continuous F bombs dropped on their small children, even if you drop them on yours.

Its a no alcohol event but they dont enforce it provided you give them plausible deniability that its being consimed, i.e., use a coozie, and are responsible. Racers are prohibited from alcohol consumption before racing. If you really need a cold one between motos, keep it out of sight and nobody will bother you. It doesnt help us to be seen all drinking before we go out on the track. Be discreet. Dont even show up at the gate half lit or bombed. Youll be removed.

Pit riding is a huge no no at at any race event. You putt to the track and exit the track at low speed, no spinning gravel, donuts or wheelies. Way too many people walking around the pit/parking area, and way too many have gotten run over. They are very strict about this.

We police our own, and I have a direct line with security. Sorry to sound like a hardass, but we dont need a couple of idiots to ruin it for everyone.

This is clean racing. Sometimes things happen, especially with new guys but DELIBERATELY ramming or wrecking someone will get you booted. Most of us have to go to work on Tuesday! Some quad classes tend to get a little rougher.
Equipment needed: Pretty much any 3 wheeler. I even ran my ALT125 last time in the B class and had a few races going on in the back of the pack. A stock 200X or better will make you competitive in B class. A 125 or better will get you around the track and youll have a blast!

Almost all tracks require a tether kill switch. Smith doesnt really enforce it, but its highly recommended.

Rear number plate on grab bar. Any other place you put additional numbers will help ensure accurate scoring, such as front plate, or on your back. They sell them there if you dont have one. You can easily make one from a plastic antifreeze jug, and some black tape. Number should be 6" minimum. Try to avoid using a number thats already taken.

Gear required is helmet, boots that cover your ankle, pants that cover your legs, long sleeves, eye protection.

Cost is $10 to get in, and $25 per class to race. Both motos are scored, and both count for your final position.

Practice for Big Quads (and us) begins at 8:00am and goes to 8:15. You must be signed up to practice. They may end up giving us our own practice. You should be there by 7:00 to get situated and signed up. Sometimes theres a big line for signup.

Classes have been "A" and "B" up to this point. We may have enough for a third class, but I will need an accurate head count in advance to make arrangements for it. They cant add new classes on the fly. They will split a class over 15 racers. Classes are setup according to what I advise them. Dont call the track, or argue with track officials if you have a problem with the 3 wheeler classes, or 3 wheeler class rules. I only advise them on trike classes. If you have questions about quad or bike classes, they can answer your questions if we cant. You can race trikes in quad classes, but be prepared as many dont race as clean as we do, and dont expect to place out in front.

We hope we have more riders join us this year. Most of our new riders are locals who keep coming in more and more. We havent had many new site racers in a while. Most of these guys are fairly slow 200X riders who saw that you didnt need to be a pro on a racer to enjoy racing. Sadly, this tracks days are numbered, so enjoy it now, or regret it forever. Good luck, and safe racing!!!! OTC welcomes you!

TimSr
04-29-2009, 11:08 PM
This will be a roll call post, so I can have an idea as to what is coming, and how to split them up. These are not classes! I just need to know what is coming to make some. Just quote this post, and edit with your info.

Add here if you will be there and racing FOR SURE.

Hybrid / custom new build (450, 500, etc.)
Louis Mielke #84
atctim #75

250 pinger/350X
TimSr #90
TimJr #85
Kintore #19
Seadoo650 #918
Snake #37
Garageboy34 #
Keister #88

200X or similar (225)
Tom (local) #
Jason (local) #

Less than fully suspended (200s on down)

Add here if you are a MAYBE
name, what you are racing, and #

Preddy05
04-30-2009, 03:47 PM
Count me in! As long as my R is still running after the drags this weekend. :lol: i don't get out of work till 7pm on Sunday. So i might not get there till late but i'll be there! i'll just load everything up the night before. Can't wait to get out of my arm chair!

jason85atc250r
04-30-2009, 11:05 PM
i dont know how to add myself to the list but i'm definitly in for my trx250r and maybe the 85atc250r or some kind of trike out of my stash.:lol:

Kintore
05-01-2009, 08:04 AM
OTC means trike brotha, ride a trike for once!

ditchmud
05-01-2009, 05:32 PM
Tim, please add bubba (Corbin) on my 350x his race number is 276.

MyMistress86R
05-01-2009, 09:45 PM
Well, you folks all know what I got in the works right now. I'd love to make it, as a spectator at least, but for my own benefit, I hope I can't be there. If things haven't turned for the better for me, I will commit to being there to watch and cheer.

harryredtrike
05-02-2009, 06:23 PM
what classes do they have?i have a 200x,no chance against 250r's

Kintore
05-02-2009, 06:31 PM
they have A B class right now. IF we have enough there will be C class.

Dont worry, plenty of people run 200x's, Hell a few years at TF a 200x cleaned house over 350x's.

atctim
05-02-2009, 07:05 PM
I got beat by a 200X on my 450 hybrid at Summit Indoors in January! Do not let a 200X keep you from racing this track - plenty of people ride them there!

Come on out Honda Harry!

Kintore
05-02-2009, 07:43 PM
I got beat by a 200X on my 450 hybrid at Summit Indoors in January! Do not let a 200X keep you from racing this track - plenty of people ride them there!

Come on out Honda Harry!

Hey now, that wasnt bike issues. Id take a look at the rider :lol:

just playin bud! you know you gots it. Brass or titanium? Maybe copper?

Im rockin the unobtainium right now, workin PRETTY well! :Bounce

Tri-Z 250
05-04-2009, 01:59 PM
I'm up against the clock and assembly has yet to begin I'm trying my hardest to complete the Z...I would agree with atcTim this is a Frendly Outdoor mid 70's style track. I say mid 70's because the layout of obsticals are spread out. The natural terrain plays a big roll in the track. Race to race they switch up the route of the track even running backwards to keep it interesting. Rule of thumb- quote from TimSr "no matter how fast or slow you ride: there will always be someone at your speed at the race to battle with." So I take that as 1st time racers won't be alone...I've never gated a 3wheeler but have NO expectation but to HAVE FUN.:beer Excited to make the event and trying hard to make it.

Russell 350X
05-04-2009, 05:42 PM
If I get the Z put together this week or next I may come out, granted that I can get out of call-outs at work...The Z has a tether, the 350X does not, I saw the rules....but would it be a big deal for me to run it without one? The only reason I would run the X is if I didn't get the Z together in time.

I hoping to make it, but no promises.

This will be a roll call post, so I can have an idea as to what is coming, and how to split them up. These are not classes! I just need to know what is coming to make some. Just quote this post, and edit with your info.

Louis Mielke #84
atctim #75

250 pinger/350X
TimSr #90
TimJr #85
Kintore #19
Seadoo650 #918
Snake #37
Garageboy34 #
Keister #88

200X or similar (225)
Tom (local) #
Jason (local) #

Russ : 350X OR Tri-Z #18

girlsride2
05-04-2009, 05:45 PM
Come on fellas...several GIRLS have gone out there and done this. Myself included. Go out, have fun, try not to take it too seriously. This whole group shakes hands before and after a race.

All aboard the the trike racing train! Lets go fellas!

Preddy05
05-04-2009, 07:47 PM

Louis Mielke #84
atctim #75

250 pinger/350X
TimSr #90
TimJr #85
Kintore #19
Seadoo650 #918
Snake #37
Garageboy34 #
Keister #88
Preddy05 #

200X or similar (225)
Tom (local) #
Jason (local) #

figured i would add myself to the list.

Kintore
05-04-2009, 08:20 PM
Im 100 percent in, Just got the call today my elka elite shock is done!

Holla!

See you ladies there!

jason85atc250r
05-04-2009, 08:56 PM
If I get the Z put together this week or next I may come out, granted that I can get out of call-outs at work...The Z has a tether, the 350X does not, I saw the rules....but would it be a big deal for me to run it without one? The only reason I would run the X is if I didn't get the Z together in time.

Louis Mielke #84
atctim #75

250 pinger/350X
TimSr #90
TimJr #85
Kintore #19
Seadoo650 #918
Snake #37
Garageboy34 #
Keister #88

200X or similar (225)
Tom (local) #
Jason (local) #

hey russ #18 is my number. i have had that number since 1991 when i started racing quads. just letting you know so we dont have a double number

Kintore
05-04-2009, 09:12 PM
That mean you are racing your trike?

jason85atc250r
05-04-2009, 10:03 PM
i plan on racing both have to much money in the quad not to race it. My trike is being a pain to start lately since it sits around to much and the kicker skips. Need to give it a good whatsover to get it ready. I have been riding my 350x more lately.

not sure if i want to try A or B class since i never raced my trike in mx before.

who is racing a Quad there. i heard derrick and a couple other people mite be. Just wondering who is going to be racing in the other chapter of the OTC the OQC

Tri-Z 250
05-05-2009, 11:41 AM

Louis Mielke #84
atctim #75

250 pinger/350X
TimSr #90
TimJr #85
Kintore #19
Seadoo650 #918
Snake #37
Garageboy34 #
Keister #88

200X or similar (225)
Tom (local) #
Jason (local) #

Tri-Z 250 : 310Z - no #yet ...possible friend to run 350x:no # if I run
I'm sandblasting and painting this weekend...CRUNCH time!

atctim
05-05-2009, 11:53 AM

Louis Mielke #84
atctim #75

250 pinger/350X
TimSr #90
TimJr #85
Kintore #19
Seadoo650 #918
Snake #37
Garageboy34 #
Keister #88

200X or similar (225)
Tom (local) #
Jason (local) #

Shelly (PinkHonda) 200X - #125

Dawn - you in????? Rob and Tammy - where you at????

ditchmud
05-05-2009, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RACERS LIST

Louis Mielke #84
atctim #75

250 pinger/350X
TimSr #90
TimJr #85
Kintore #19
Seadoo650 #918
Snake #37
Garageboy34 #
Keister #88
Corbin #276

200X or similar (225)
Tom (local) #
Jason (local) #

Mrs.Mosh
05-05-2009, 05:03 PM
Dawn - you in????? Rob and Tammy - where you at????

Ya Dawn, you off, or workin??? We are here...... Prolly a yes, but I put us down as a maybe;)

RACERS LIST

Louis Mielke #84
atctim #75

250 pinger/350X
TimSr #90
TimJr #85
Kintore #19
Seadoo650 #918
Snake #37
Garageboy34 #
Keister #88
Corbin #276

200X or similar (225)
Tom (local) #
Jason (local) #

Rob: 250R - #22
Tammy: 250R - #3

girlsride2
05-05-2009, 05:42 PM
Working :( Me so sad.

TimSr
05-05-2009, 08:32 PM
RACERS LIST

Louis Mielke #84
atctim #75
Black Sheep #32

250 pinger/350X

TimSr #90
TimJr #85
Kintore #19
Seadoo650 #918
Snake #37
Garageboy34 #34
Keister #88
Corbin #276

200X or similar (225)

Tom (local) #
Jason (local) #

Dawn, you need to call in that day, and tell them you have flu symptoms, and an unexplained craving for pork products, but that youre coming in anyways to show your dedication, and see how long it takes them to give you the day off!

Tammy, you KNOW you want to. ;)

MyMistress86R
05-05-2009, 10:49 PM
If I'm there, somebody needs to bring a 70 or something for me. I'll rock the crap out of of some little POS just for the fun(ny) factor!

jason85atc250r
05-05-2009, 11:06 PM

Louis Mielke #84
atctim #75

250 pinger/350X
TimSr #90
TimJr #85
Kintore #19
Seadoo650 #918
Snake #37
Garageboy34 #
Keister #88
jason85atc250r #18

200X or similar (225)
Tom (local) #
Jason (local) #

i added myself to the list see you all there

Kintore
05-08-2009, 07:25 AM
Whos ready????

HOLLLLLLAAAAA!!!!!!

TimSr
05-09-2009, 05:46 PM
RACERS LIST

Louis Mielke #84
atctim #75
Black Sheep #32

250 pinger/350X

TimSr #90
TimJr #85
Kintore #19
Seadoo650 #918
Snake #37
Garageboy34 #34
Keister #88
Corbin #276
preddy05 #?
jason85atc250r #18

200X or similar (225)

Tom (local) #?
Jason (local) #71

When you update the list make sure you use the latest one posted. In case of duplicate numbers, someone will have to add an X or something at the end of their number. The first person signing up with a number uses the number. Its best to work it out beforehand.

Preddy05
05-09-2009, 08:02 PM
I put myself on the list once... but now im not on it! :wondering Oh well im in for sure :lol:.

I don't own a set of 18" tires should i try to get a set or will i be ok with 20's?

B class for me

:w00t:

Tri-Z 250
05-09-2009, 09:08 PM
20's are fine...I did copy the post above...I won't mention names but I'm a definate maybe with a friend on a 350x anyway.

Russell 350X
05-11-2009, 11:11 PM
hey russ #18 is my number. i have had that number since 1991 when i started racing quads. just letting you know so we dont have a double number

Ok, I'll think up another number before then.

Russell 350X
05-11-2009, 11:16 PM
RACERS LIST

Louis Mielke #84
atctim #75
Black Sheep #32

250 pinger/350X

TimSr #90
TimJr #85
Kintore #19
Seadoo650 #918
Snake #37
Garageboy34 #34
Keister #88
Corbin #276
preddy05 #?
jason85atc250r #18

200X or similar (225)

Tom (local) #?
Jason (local) #71

Russ : 350X OR Tri-Z #21

Changed my # to 21

seadoo650
05-11-2009, 11:48 PM
RACERS LIST

Louis Mielke #84
atctim #75
Black Sheep #32

250 pinger/350X

TimSr #90
TimJr #85
Kintore #19
Snake #37
Garageboy34 #34
Keister #88
Corbin #276
preddy05 #?
jason85atc250r #18

200X or similar (225)

Tom (local) #?
Jason (local) #71

Seadoo650: 250R or 200X #918 or???

FastZ28
05-12-2009, 05:38 AM
RACERS LIST

Louis Mielke #84
atctim #75
Black Sheep #32

250 pinger/350X

TimSr #90
TimJr #85
Kintore #19
Snake #37
Garageboy34 #34
Keister #88
Corbin #276
preddy05 #?
jason85atc250r #18

200X or similar (225)

Tom (local) #?
Jason (local) #71

FastZ28 : 250r - #73?

Still have my 250r apart but will hopefully get it done this weekend.

Russell 350X
05-14-2009, 10:18 PM
Got the Z put back together, as long as I can get off call-outs that weekend I'll be there :w00t:

Mrs.Mosh
05-15-2009, 07:26 AM
RACERS LIST

Louis Mielke #84
atctim #75
Black Sheep #32

250 pinger/350X

TimSr #90
TimJr #85
Kintore #19
Snake #37
Garageboy34 #34
Keister #88
Corbin #276
preddy05 #?
jason85atc250r #18

200X or similar (225)

Tom (local) #?
Jason (local) #71

Bryan Raffa
05-15-2009, 07:40 AM
Got the Z put back together, as long as I can get off call-outs that weekend I'll be there :w00t:

Russ ..when will you know? we need to talk.. call me tonight:naughty:

Mrs.Mosh
05-15-2009, 08:56 AM
Russ ..when will you know? we need to talk.. call me tonight:naughty:

Raffa... You thinking about racing with us?

Russell 350X
05-15-2009, 04:46 PM
RACERS LIST

Louis Mielke #84
atctim #75
Black Sheep #32

250 pinger/350X

TimSr #90
TimJr #85
Kintore #19
Seadoo650 #918
Snake #37
Garageboy34 #34
Keister #88
Corbin #276
preddy05 #?
jason85atc250r #18
Russ350X #21

200X or similar (225)

Tom (local) #?
Jason (local) #71

I'm in!

max
05-15-2009, 05:25 PM
If anyone wants to lend me a R to take home the first on im in.??????

Bryan Raffa
05-15-2009, 05:30 PM
Raffa... You thinking about racing with us?

I'm In for shure Me and Russ..

TimSr
05-15-2009, 06:17 PM
Please folks, this only works if you update the most recent list!:wondering

RACERS LIST

Louis Mielke #84
atctim #75
Black Sheep #32

250 pinger/350X

TimSr #90
TimJr #85
Kintore #19
Snake #37
Garageboy34 #34
Keister #88
Corbin #276
preddy05 #?
jason85atc250r #18
Russ350X #21

200X or similar (225)
Tom (local) #?
Jason (local) #71

Bryan Raffa
05-15-2009, 06:52 PM
RACERS LIST

Louis Mielke #84
atctim #75
Black Sheep #32

250 pinger/350X

TimSr #90
TimJr #85
Kintore #19
Snake #37
Garageboy34 #34
Keister #88
Corbin #276
preddy05 #?
jason85atc250r #18
Russ350X #21
RAFFA #11

200X or similar (225)
Tom (local) #?
Jason (local) #71

Kintore
05-15-2009, 07:26 PM
OH jezzz this is gettin BIG!

Im diggin it!

Preddy05
05-15-2009, 10:32 PM
RACERS LIST

Louis Mielke #84
atctim #75
Black Sheep #32

250 pinger/350X

TimSr #90
TimJr #85
Kintore #19
Snake #37
Garageboy34 #34
Keister #88
Corbin #276
preddy05 #15
jason85atc250r #18
Russ350X #21
RAFFA #11

200X or similar (225)
Tom (local) #?
Jason (local) #71

Updated list to give myself a number.

ditchmud
05-16-2009, 08:05 AM
This is gonna be like an apetizer for trikefest.

TimSr
05-16-2009, 01:15 PM
RACERS LIST

Louis Mielke #84
atctim #75
Black Sheep #32

250 pinger/350X

TimSr #90
TimJr #85
Kintore #19
Snake #37
Garageboy34 #34
Keister #88
Corbin #276
preddy05 #15
jason85atc250r #18
Russ350X #21
RAFFA #11
Flyin' Brian #117

200X or similar (225)
Tom (local) #?
Jason (local) #71

Bryan Raffa
05-16-2009, 08:08 PM
This is gonna be like an apetizer for trikefest.

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: you going Ditchmud?

I see flyin B is coming ...always enjoy our rides at TF on the 350x's..:)

bikes ready,, atvnut got me strait race gas for the ol-girl,, haven't even got it out yet ..all dusty..should be polishing on that ..but the stand up jet ski is just too much fun..My tolerance for cold water is up to 30min..great work out for racing ..my calf's are screaming!!:lol:

Russell 350X
05-17-2009, 01:54 AM
Looks like this is gonna be one huge turnout, I can't wait!

Mrs.Mosh
05-17-2009, 07:55 AM
From What I heard, there may be another 5-8 riders.
The TRIKE LIFE guys from Summit Race, may be coming up also.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RACERS LIST

Louis Mielke #84
atctim #75
Black Sheep #32

250 pinger/350X

TimSr #90
TimJr #85
Kintore #19
Snake #37
Garageboy34 #34
Keister #88
Corbin #276
preddy05 #15
jason85atc250r #18
Russ350X #21
RAFFA #11
Flyin' Brian #117

200X or similar (225)
Tom (local) #?
Jason (local) #71

5-8 Trike Life Crew.

Bryan Raffa
05-17-2009, 11:22 AM
working on my maserati as we speak..:naughty:

ditchmud
05-17-2009, 12:41 PM
:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: you going Ditchmud?

I see flyin B is coming ...always enjoy our rides at TF on the 350x's..:)

bikes ready,, atvnut got me strait race gas for the ol-girl,, haven't even got it out yet ..all dusty..should be polishing on that ..but the stand up jet ski is just too much fun..My tolerance for cold water is up to 30min..great work out for racing ..my calf's are screaming!!:lol:

I'll be there behind the camera:w00t: My boy corbin will be racing my 350x #276 We will see you all there.:w00t:

atctim
05-17-2009, 05:24 PM
Wow - this is getting big!!!! Just one more week guys - can;t wait to see yo uall out there!

Kintore
05-18-2009, 01:31 AM
Just talked to the snake he is ready to rip!

little does he know im a cert snake hunter and trapper!

atctim
05-18-2009, 08:32 AM
Josh,

What are the chances after the race you could make me a new pair of Snake Skin Cowboy boots?

ditchmud
05-18-2009, 09:52 AM
All these people maybe will have to add a c class:naughty:
So who is calling who out? Any smack talk to get us motivated? Josh is snake hunting. Jake the snake must have slithered through his tater salad:lol:

Kintore
05-18-2009, 10:52 AM
New boots are no problem buddy!

Thats right, he went and slithered through my tater salad and he ate it!

Might as well call for war IMO!

seadoo650
05-18-2009, 01:02 PM
New boots are no problem buddy!

Thats right, he went and slithered through my tater salad and he ate it!

Might as well call for war IMO!

Hey Josh, a little of subject, but I was just at G.F.S. and they have their TEN pound tubs of potato salad on sale for $6.99. What a bargain.
http://www.gfs.com/en/gfs-marketplace-stores/whats-on-sale.page?

Kintore
05-18-2009, 02:51 PM
I just pinched myself, thought I was in heaven for a second!

we need one or two of those for TF!

TimSr
05-18-2009, 04:49 PM
All these people maybe will have to add a c class:naughty:

They can start 15 at the gate, so as it looks right now, we are probably just going to have A and B class, and from the people signed up, it looks about half and half. With only 3 "cheater bikes" we shouldnt have a bunch of B class sandbaggers. ;)

Derrick Adams
05-18-2009, 09:27 PM
I'm shooting to be there. But not on a trike. I'll be running 2 stroke quad this year.

Derrick

jason85atc250r
05-19-2009, 12:01 AM
I'm shooting to be there. But not on a trike. I'll be running 2 stroke quad this year.

Derrick
so we will be battling in what class? i plan on double checking my axle hub nuts maybe tripple.:lol:

By the way if anybody cares i got 16th of 28 in the 36+ C class at the Somerset PA GNCC national last saurday. i finally finished after 2 years of bad luck the 3rd times a charm. here is a action shot

TimSr
05-19-2009, 12:23 AM

Derrick

Im glad your going to make it, but " 2 stroke quad"????? What the heck are you driving now? You change bikes like I change socks!:lol:

You and Jason can run Senior Quad (over 30) or 2 stroke quad, but two stroke quad will be less competitive. Ill have to send a line to Flying Brian to get out his TRX250R for that one.

Derrick Adams
05-19-2009, 07:49 AM
I want to try to win the 2 stroke class, and I can only afford to run one class. Otherwise I would be whooping butt in senior quad too.

ditchmud
05-19-2009, 08:02 AM
Derrick, I won't get in your way this time!:lol: Sorry about that;) The 450r has been running awsome with the mods that you recommended.

TimSr
05-19-2009, 07:39 PM
Okay, lots of questions about who is running what class, so this is my best guess. Add or modify as necessary.

”A “ Class

Louis Mielke #84
atctim #75
Black Sheep #32
TimSr #90
Kintore #19
Snake #37
Garageboy34 #34
Moshman355 - #22
RAFFA #11
Flyin' Brian #117

"A" Class Maybes
Rammin'Rich

“B” Class

TimJr #85
Keister #88
Corbin #276
preddy05 #15
jason85atc250r #18
MrsMosh - #3
Russ350X #21
Tom (local) #?
Jason (local) #71

"B" Class Maybe's

Seadoo650
Shelly
FastZ28

Bryan Raffa
05-19-2009, 09:20 PM
please put me in B class as my knees are 50% healthy.. Russ would be better in A than me..serious :wondering Im not gonna push it ..thanks tim ..

Russell 350X
05-19-2009, 09:27 PM
Russ would be better in A than me..serious :wondering

haha still doubtfull....leave me in B class! lol. seriously

Mosh
05-19-2009, 09:32 PM
I want to try to win the 2 stroke class, and I can only afford to run one class. Otherwise I would be whooping butt in senior quad too.
If I had the energy, money, and any other plastic other than unmolested stockers on my TRX....
I would have something to do about that.:D

Derrick Adams
05-19-2009, 09:34 PM
As good of battles as we have on the trikes, I can only imagine how much fun we would have on the quads!

Bryan Raffa
05-19-2009, 09:34 PM
If I had the energy, money, and any other plastic other than unmolested stockers on my TRX....
I would have something to do about that.:D

I have two TRX's here that could come.. to be broke in...:lol: :naughty:

jason85atc250r
05-19-2009, 09:35 PM

not if i can help it :lol: just talking a smack talking.

Mosh
05-19-2009, 09:37 PM
I am always good off the gate, then just slip right by.:acr

TimSr
05-19-2009, 10:20 PM
please put me in B class as my knees are 50% healthy.. Russ would be better in A than me..serious :wondering Im not gonna push it ..thanks tim ..

Wow! Seriously? I figured you could ride at least half as fast as you post! :acr Thats okay. I can understand why an overweight, badly out of shape, 48 year old man, with a blown out rotary cuff, and a blown out ankle who runs an 85 TriZ with a DG pipe, and walks around the pits with a cane would be intimidating. :naughty: Since youll be in the other class, maybe you can get me a cup of coffee to wash down my Geritols, and maybe hold my cane and my bifocals for me while I race the grownups. :lol: Sorry we dont have enough for a powder puff class. :cry:

Louis Mielke
05-20-2009, 07:09 AM
BBBBBUUUuuuuuuurrrrRRRRRNNNNN! oh!

Kintore
05-20-2009, 07:29 AM
haha oh man that is a solid take!

ditchmud
05-20-2009, 07:40 AM
OOOOh, You gonna take that from him? :eek:

Bryan Raffa
05-20-2009, 08:39 AM
Wow! Seriously? I figured you could ride at least half as fast as you post! :acr Thats okay. I can understand why an overweight, badly out of shape, 48 year old man, with a blown out rotary cuff, and a blown out ankle who runs an 85 TriZ with a DG pipe, and walks around the pits with a cane would be intimidating. :naughty: Since youll be in the other class, maybe you can get me a cup of coffee to wash down my Geritols, and maybe hold my cane and my bifocals for me while I race the grownups. :lol: Sorry we dont have enough for a powder puff class. :cry:

I still have to work when I come home tuesday to support my kids..not old enough for SS..yet... when you see me walk, and the pain I will be in .. just to hang out .. you will understand.:(

Preddy05
05-21-2009, 12:41 PM
Cant wait for sunday! sucks i gotta work fri-sun!
Got back brakes on it! (first time since i have owned it..gotta get use to that!)
Put a tether on it Got a cheap number plate for the back (still need to put it on) and put some numbers on the back fenders! (a real race bike has a six pack rack like mine! :lol: )
I"ll be at the hotel sometime sunday night! :w00t:
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b186/PredLE/backofR.jpg

ditchmud
05-21-2009, 01:54 PM
This week I put in new axle bearings, new brakes, new seat cover, and a bunch of other little odds and ends. I took it out for a test ride and it's ready to do some racing. Sorry about the mud (test ride)! Thanks to the Moshes for help with some parts and seat cover. Tim I'll see you @ the track with my new wheels:Bounce I can't wait untill monday:beer
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01713.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01711.jpg

atctim
05-21-2009, 03:16 PM
Those new wheels and tires will look awfully snazzy on that machine.

Don't forget to bring my replacement tires........

TimSr
05-21-2009, 03:48 PM
I still have to work when I come home tuesday to support my kids..not old enough for SS..yet... when you see me walk, and the pain I will be in .. just to hang out .. you will understand.:(

Last excuse I heard that was that lame was "I have to run B class because I just had a heart attach." :crazy: :cry: :cry: :cry: :D

atctim
05-21-2009, 03:58 PM
what a bunch of "Skirts" - these excuses crack me up!!!!!

Preddy05
05-21-2009, 04:14 PM
what a bunch of "Skirts" - these excuses crack me up!!!!!

might as well paint their finger tips white like me :lol: :crazy:

ditchmud
05-21-2009, 06:47 PM
Those new wheels and tires will look awfully snazzy on that machine.

Don't forget to bring my replacement tires........

I hope you didn't just jinx me into forgetting them:lol: I set them right behind the trike so I won't forget.

Mrs.Mosh
05-21-2009, 08:21 PM
Mosh says...."Looks like B class for me too":shiftyeyes:
"I gotta work also Tuesday"

So I guess...I will be moving to A class. I have Tuesday off! :eek: shens

LMAO.....

Kintore
05-21-2009, 08:56 PM
haha what a bunch of manginas around here!

oh well, see ya soon ladies!

ditchmud
05-21-2009, 09:03 PM
They can start 15 at the gate, so as it looks right now, we are probably just going to have A and B class, and from the people signed up, it looks about half and half. With only 3 "cheater bikes" we shouldnt have a bunch of B class sandbaggers. ;)

:banned: Maybe you spoke too soon?

Bryan Raffa
05-21-2009, 09:22 PM
Bhahaha ha aha GOOD STUFF... who knows maybe in 3 days I will feel good enough..:beer

keister
05-22-2009, 12:12 PM
Somebody has a new machine for the track.
The 350X has seen its last Smith Road.
You have been warned.......Let's race!!!!!

TimSr
05-22-2009, 03:29 PM
Sneak Preview of track. This was taken by a guy on Wednesday's bike practice. (Too bad they dont have a quad/trike practice there!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw0hzdkPiE8

Bryan Raffa
05-22-2009, 09:59 PM
... thats shits tight!!! I'm bringin a quad also..

Preddy05
05-23-2009, 10:33 PM
someone that will be at the hotel should pm me their phone number so i can meet up with them when me and my gf show up.

TimSr
05-24-2009, 12:16 AM
someone that will be at the hotel should pm me their phone number so i can meet up with them when me and my gf show up.

Preddy, shoot me an email, and I will send you the OTC contact list!

TimSr
05-24-2009, 12:18 AM
... thats shits tight!!! I'm bringin a quad also..

Tight? Thats about the most open MX track Ive ever run! Maybe looks different on helmet cam with bike rider.

Russell 350X
05-24-2009, 09:11 PM
We all just got to the hotel, see everyone in the morning!!

Bryan Raffa
05-25-2009, 11:05 PM
just got home.. and I'm WOOPED!:)

Kintore
05-25-2009, 11:36 PM
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h25/JoshTriZ/josh.jpg
Show me potato salad!

Daddio
05-25-2009, 11:58 PM
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h25/JoshTriZ/josh.jpg
Call me potato salad!

That's more like it.

Looks like bananas and potato salad go pretty well together.

Russell 350X
05-26-2009, 12:57 AM
Just got home, it was an awesome time, thanks everyone!

FastZ28
05-26-2009, 01:25 AM
Just got in and I am beat.... I had a great time, it was awesome meeting all you diehard's from OTC and turning laps with you:beer

Raffa deserves the ironman award:w00t:

Gratz to the Potato Salad eatin Banana for 1st place overall in the A class:TrikesOwn
Gratz to Sam for B Class wins in both motos and overall :w00t:

Everyone that showed up and raced take a bow :welcome:

Bryan Raffa
05-26-2009, 07:10 AM
few pictures

Bryan Raffa
05-26-2009, 07:16 AM
few pictures:)

Bryan Raffa
05-26-2009, 07:18 AM
more pictures

ditchmud
05-26-2009, 07:21 AM
Here is the first video and I'm down loading some pictures now. I took over 240 pictures so I'll be busy editing and such but here is a good start.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmmgR7uycXk

ditchmud
05-26-2009, 07:42 AM
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01764.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01763.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01771.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01767.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01749.jpg

ditchmud
05-26-2009, 07:45 AM
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01833.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01829.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01826.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01953.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01943.jpg

ditchmud
05-26-2009, 07:48 AM
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01929.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01917.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01911.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01821.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01820.jpg

ditchmud
05-26-2009, 07:52 AM
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01812.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01768.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01785.jpg

atctim
05-26-2009, 08:23 AM
Rich - Great pics (as usual!!!!) - and I absolutely LOVE the video, can't wait to see the others - that camera is really cool. Dang - that old guy running #90 was unpassable in that video - Nice riding Sr - you must have had your Geritol that day.

Preddy05
05-26-2009, 09:30 AM
Had a great time can't wait to do it again!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b186/PredLE/103_0170.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b186/PredLE/103_0167-1.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b186/PredLE/103_0164-1.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b186/PredLE/103_0163-1.jpg

Preddy05
05-26-2009, 09:39 AM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b186/PredLE/103_0197.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b186/PredLE/103_0199.jpg

ditchmud
05-26-2009, 10:43 AM
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01900.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01912.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01917-1.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01973.jpg

ditchmud
05-26-2009, 10:44 AM
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01925.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01927.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01929-1.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01930.jpg

ditchmud
05-26-2009, 10:46 AM
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01933.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01943-1.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01945.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01955.jpg

ditchmud
05-26-2009, 10:47 AM
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01956.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01963.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01971.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01976.jpg

ditchmud
05-26-2009, 10:48 AM
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01981.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC01988.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC02007-1.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg308/ditchmud/DSC02008.jpg

ditchmud
05-26-2009, 10:50 AM
I will be loading some more videos with all of the pictures that I took. There are just too many to keep posting here. So....stay tuned for a you tube link!

Kintore
05-26-2009, 02:17 PM
AWESOME!!!!!

I just got home from Rick and Dawns......

had a blast yall cant wait to do it again!

I want more video and pics!!

Bryan Raffa
05-26-2009, 02:34 PM
I didnt realize I got a case of monkey butt,,till this morning,, when I had to scooch my trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro down a header wall setting 40' Trusses! good thing the crane Broke a hydro line got 6 set.. ahh.. beak time .. slept the best ever last night..:lol:

and I DID Place 3rd Overall...

Kintore
05-26-2009, 02:45 PM
Hey Raffa-
http://www.daybag.com/files/SANDBAG1.jpg

atctim
05-26-2009, 03:28 PM
Wow - what an action packed weekend. Wanted to say thanks to Rick and Dawn - what a blast - and the best burritos ever!

It was nice to meet some of you guys - Preddy05 and his gf - Gag and family - Fastz28 - and some of Roger's friends - it was good to see Russ and Raffa. Good to hear everyone made it home safe and sound!

It was some really wild racing - and even though I only placed 10th out of 11 in the field - I still had one of the best days of racing ever! So much action in the back of the pack. I found some of my weak spots - and learned from my mistakes. Snake is the man on the track - the kid is fast. Kintore hit the track with some solid solid fast laps. And just when I thought TimSr was becoming washed up he gets in front of me and for the life of me I couldn't get around him. So much for the cheater bike Sr!!!!!!! Not much of one I guess :) Sr is still as fast as ever. The trike life guys are deadly fast out there as well!

It was also good to see Willy F Peepers out there on his new digs. Get some seat time, some spacers, and a thumb throttle - and you'll be banging bars with the best of them!

Bryan Raffa
05-26-2009, 07:36 PM
Hey Raffa-
http://www.daybag.com/files/SANDBAG1.jpg

:D I'll see you in the expert at TF..

ditchmud
05-26-2009, 07:41 PM
Here is another video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2cWX5ph5Tk

I've got one with almost all of the pictures in it but you tube deleted it for copyright issues with the music track.lol I'm uploading it again and it's a slow process.
Ok here's the link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWJc5Dv89Mc&feature=channel_page
I'm still working on the music

Mrs.Mosh
05-26-2009, 08:05 PM
Thanks for taking the time and effort to post that amazing media Ditchmud.

Congrats to all who came out !

And Thanks To Smith Rd Raceway for those awesome Trike plaques.

Bryan Raffa
05-26-2009, 08:08 PM
Hey Kintore ...overall payed OUT better..... :lol: Bahhahaha :naughty:

Mosh
05-26-2009, 08:16 PM
That is funny stuff Raffa and Josh.

I was just noticing similar threads at the bottom of the page..

Smith Rd Trike races going back 4 years! EDIT 5 years
Awesome!
Almost like the Daytona 500 of trike racing!

Bryan Raffa
05-26-2009, 08:19 PM
That is funny stuff Raffa and Josh.

I was just noticing similar threads at the bottom of the page..

Smith Rd Trike races going back 4 years! EDIT 5 years
Awesome!
Almost like the Daytona 500 of trike racing!

Ill be back for more.. looks like labor day;) had a great time glad you and tammy came out!:beer

Kintore
05-26-2009, 09:10 PM
hahah awesome dude!

see you at TF boys and girls!

Bryan Raffa
05-26-2009, 10:36 PM
Hey guys I forgot .. We saw the Batmobile leaving Rick and Dawns:lol: :lol: :lol: and Russ lost his hat cuz he was so excited,, he was half way out the window!:lol: thanks Rick&Dawn for the hospitality!!! and pancakes!;)

TimSr
05-26-2009, 11:45 PM
This is my 12th season out at Smith Rd, and things sure have changed! Thanks to all who came out to make this event so great for all the families who came. Aside from the racers, we appreciate the best pit support crew in the world, offering help, taking pictures, and videos. You are the ones who keep bringing in the new OTC draftees. I had a super time, as always, and I enjoyed meeting our newest guests, and those I havent seen in a couple of years. We sincerely hope to see you again soon and O hope you all had a good time. I was only sorry I was unable to spend any time at the pre-race gathering. Ditchmud, we appreciate all of our OTC photographers, but you continue to outdo yourself each time!

Only thing I might suggest to all who post on youtube is its a good idea to include event and year in the title,(Memorial Day 2009) because after a few years, its hard to tell which ones you are looking at. :)

Ive got some pics and videos to post when I get some time. Happy Trails!

hondude450
05-27-2009, 01:21 AM
Good job to all the racers. and to my boy Fastz28 # 73, for his second overall.

MyMistress86R
05-27-2009, 02:10 AM
OMG...I hate you all...wait, I love you all...no, I hate you all...no, I love you all...damn...

FastZ28
05-27-2009, 04:17 AM
Well I uploaded one video to youtube but it looks like crap. Gotta figure out how to transfer it onto my pc without losing all the quality. So you will have to suffer with this till I figure it out :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtwxUYadMAg

Kintore
05-27-2009, 07:42 AM
oh baby.... this is lookin GOOD!

cant wait for more video,

I got some pics from the weekend im uploadin in a few, should be up in a bit

atctim
05-27-2009, 08:15 AM
I love the flag guy - watch him carefully at the end of FastZ28's video. Dude really gets into it!

OK - let's get the results:

Please copy and paste and fill in with what you know:

A class:
1st - Kintore

B class:

Kintore
05-27-2009, 08:18 AM
PICS!!!!!
On our way to the track
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h25/JoshTriZ/Pre%20Smith%20Gathering/P5230199.jpg
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h25/JoshTriZ/Pre%20Smith%20Gathering/P5230200.jpg
Chillin-
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h25/JoshTriZ/Pre%20Smith%20Gathering/P5230195.jpg
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h25/JoshTriZ/Pre%20Smith%20Gathering/P5230194.jpg
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h25/JoshTriZ/Pre%20Smith%20Gathering/P5210188.jpg
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h25/JoshTriZ/Pre%20Smith%20Gathering/P5210187.jpg
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h25/JoshTriZ/Pre%20Smith%20Gathering/P5210186.jpg
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h25/JoshTriZ/Pre%20Smith%20Gathering/P5210185.jpg
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h25/JoshTriZ/Pre%20Smith%20Gathering/P5240202.jpg

Mrs.Mosh
05-27-2009, 09:28 AM
PICS!!!!!

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h25/JoshTriZ/Pre%20Smith%20Gathering/P5240202.jpg

:lol: That is hillarious Josh. Great job, and congrats on the 1st place over all!!!

keister
05-27-2009, 10:57 AM
I gotta ask, what was up with the deer head - apparently after I left.
That would suck to come around a blind corner at Smith Rd and have a deer standing on the track in front of you.
That could crack your front fender!!!

Russell 350X
05-27-2009, 08:25 PM
Awesome pics guys! Can't wait for Labor day!

Preddy05
05-27-2009, 08:55 PM
Labor day is prob gonna be the next one i make as well. It was a blast Hope to see more people out the next time! Love the video and pictures. Was my first race and won't be my last!:beer

SYKO
05-27-2009, 09:56 PM
so what are the final standings from the race?

TimSr
05-27-2009, 10:44 PM
so what are the final standings from the race?

Dont remember exactly but I believe I saw 22-24 winners.

You've got to check out the comment on pitracer from a long time bike racer there. :lol: http://www.pitracer.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=176113&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Kintore
05-28-2009, 07:33 AM
:lol: That is hillarious Josh. Great job, and congrats on the 1st place over all!!!

haha thanks Tammy!

figured someone would get a kick outa that, also I LOVE the seat! :w00t:

ditchmud
05-28-2009, 02:37 PM
one more video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S71LXhB59SQ

atctim
05-28-2009, 02:57 PM
Dang it Sr - I'm putting mud flaps on your Z at the next race. He did this so no one could see him getting passed - LOL!

Howdy
05-28-2009, 09:12 PM
Dont remember exactly but I believe I saw 22-24 winners.

You've got to check out the comment on pitracer from a long time bike racer there. :lol: http://www.pitracer.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=176113&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

TimSr, A guy at work was asking about TF and then mentioned Pitracer web site and the fact that Smith Road had a race a couple days ago. he said he heard there was a bunch of 3 wheelers there. Dang it's a small world!!! He said there was a picture of a guy ( he couldn't remember your name ) on a yellowish 3 wheeler in the one thread. I said the guys name wouldn't happen to have been TimSr was it. he about crapped that I knew you and that I had your number in my phone. He is going to try and get to Smith road for the next race so he can go back in time.
All I can say is you all got a following now from all over.
Howdy

Bryan Raffa
05-28-2009, 09:15 PM
really cool HOWDY glad I could be a part of it ! was that the biggest showing yet?

atctim
05-28-2009, 09:24 PM
Raffa - I believe last Labor day was bigger - but not by much. Normally Labor Day is the biggest ones for trikes. Come out to it - Mark My Words - 30+ trikes this year for the labor day race!

FastZ28
05-29-2009, 04:51 AM
I uploaded a couple more videos, and one is still uploading. It should be done in about an hour so just look for it under my stuff. Sorry for the rookie camera operator but she tried her best.
Heres the 2 latest additions.

This is the B Class moto 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_II5TV-t24

This is the A Class moto 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ofhskK-lM8

B Class moto 2 is still uploading but the camera person seemed to focus more on me than I would have liked. Cause the last lap I was just cruisin cause I was sucking wind and my arms were pumped so much.

Mosh
05-29-2009, 07:24 AM
I uploaded a couple more videos, and one is still uploading. It should be done in about an hour so just look for it under my stuff. Sorry for the rookie camera operator but she tried her best

This is the A Class moto 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ofhskK-lM8

Thanks For taking the time to post your vids, and thanks to everyone else that posted vids and pics.

Look at that lil old ported 250R beatin them "big things" and grabbing the HS....:naughty:

Anybody want portwork, Talk To Jason Hall, because I assure you, as a rider I am not that fast.shens
The only regret I have, was pulling over and "taking it easy" the rest of the second moto.:rolleyes:

Kintore
05-29-2009, 07:25 AM
haha good thing you did rob, I was about to start bumpin a brotha!

Mosh
05-29-2009, 07:30 AM
You would have been 3 trikes behind me had I not pulled over out of first!
Hard to bump me from back there.:eek: :lol:

Kintore
05-29-2009, 07:34 AM
haha oh no. I gots nothin but a thank you for that one!

wait till I get this new lonestar swinger..... well see who pulls the holllleeeshottt!

Mosh
05-29-2009, 07:35 AM
Uh oh....Time to bring out the 330Z....hehehe

atctim
05-29-2009, 08:18 AM
Fast Z28 - the videos look great! Thanks for posting them.

FastZ28
05-29-2009, 01:30 PM
Heres the link to the last one.
B Class moto 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGK0fSDq6bs

jason85atc250r
05-29-2009, 10:26 PM
haha oh no. I gots nothin but a thank you for that one!

wait till I get this new lonestar swinger..... well see who pulls the holllleeeshottt!

kintore just letting you know from expereince that the Lonestar swingarms tend to crack real easy. mike at HREATV has had to fix a bunch of them. he makes his out of thicker metal.

Bryan Raffa
05-29-2009, 10:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_II5TV-t24

check out 2:31 I'll pass ya in the whoops every time... come git some

outtaline
05-29-2009, 10:48 PM
I can see by your avatar photo why you are so good at whoops

Russell 350X
05-29-2009, 10:50 PM
Awesome videos!

atctim
05-29-2009, 10:56 PM
Raffa - you look silky smooth in those whoops. I'm impressed!

Bryan Raffa
05-30-2009, 12:12 AM
Raffa - you look silky smooth in those whoops. I'm impressed!

at 1:21 I do!!!!!!:naughty: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGK0fSDq6bs

outtaline
05-30-2009, 01:07 AM
raffa man you smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooth

Bryan Raffa
05-30-2009, 01:14 AM
raffa man you smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooth

Naa just real lucky I didnt wipe out :lol:

Kintore
05-30-2009, 06:02 AM
raffa you da king brotha!

B class my ass you sand bagger!

Kintore
05-30-2009, 06:28 AM
here, we ironed this out on the the other site
1st moto............................2ndmoto........... ............overall

1. #37 Jake the snake.........1. #32 Black Sheep..........1. #19 Kintore
2. Garageboy34...................2.#19 Kintore...................2. #0 Carl
3. # 19 Kintore.....................3. #0 Carl........................3. Scott
4.# 0 Carl??? ......................4. Scott.............................4. #32 Black Sheep
5..Scott?.............................5. #22 Mosh......................5 .#22 Mosh
6.#117 Flyin' Brian..............6. #117 Flyin' Brian...........6. #37 Jake the snake
7.#90 TimSr........................7. #90 Tim Sr.....................7.#117 Flyin Brian
8. #22 Mosh........................8. #75 atctim.................. 8 #34 Garageboy
9. #32 Black Sheep.............9. #37 Jake the snake.....9 #90 TimSr.
10.#75 atctim...................10..#34 Garageboy..........10 #75 atctim
11. 7X Louis Mielke............11.7X Louis Mielke...........11.7X Louis Mielke

Mrs.Mosh
05-30-2009, 08:39 AM
Mosh went 8 and 5 and Finished 8th overall.

Russell 350X
05-30-2009, 09:22 AM
I finished 8th overall B class, I think.

Bryan Raffa
05-30-2009, 04:39 PM
b class I was 4th in 1st moto

? on the second ..

and 3rd overall

ditchmud
05-30-2009, 04:42 PM
Corbin 276 was 7th in the first b moto and 3rd in the main. Raffa you was right behind him in the second moto for fourth.

Bryan Raffa
05-30-2009, 04:47 PM
ahh cool that what I thought.. but wasnt shure .

TimSr
05-31-2009, 12:40 AM
TimSr, A guy at work was asking about TF and then mentioned Pitracer web site and the fact that Smith Road had a race a couple days ago. he said he heard there was a bunch of 3 wheelers there. Dang it's a small world!!! He said there was a picture of a guy ( he couldn't remember your name ) on a yellowish 3 wheeler in the one thread. I said the guys name wouldn't happen to have been TimSr was it. he about crapped that I knew you and that I had your number in my phone. He is going to try and get to Smith road for the next race so he can go back in time.
All I can say is you all got a following now from all over.
Howdy

Its a very small world, and I really cant go to an organized event of any kind without running into people who know me. Used to be you could go to any CRA event and mention "that guy that races the three wheeler" and everybody knew who you were talking about. Now the assumption is that anybody on a three wheeler at a CRA or outlaw racing event is associated with me. This is why I am very particular about what activities and events I allow my name to be associated with, and who I invite to them. All it takes it one idiot to do an act of stupidity in my name, and OTC Racing could be a group of ex-racers without a place to run.

jason85atc250r
06-01-2009, 12:19 AM
here, we ironed this out on the the other site

1. #37 Jake the snake.........1. #32 Black Sheep..........1. #19 Kintore
2. Garageboy34...................2.#19 Kintore...................2. #0 Carl
3. # 19 Kintore.....................3. #0 Carl........................3. Scott
4.# 0 Carl??? ......................4. Scott.............................4. #32 Black Sheep
5..Scott?.............................5. #22 Mosh......................5 .#22 Mosh
6.#117 Flyin' Brian..............6. #117 Flyin' Brian...........6. #37 Jake the snake
7.#90 TimSr........................7. #90 Tim Sr.....................7.#117 Flyin Brian
8. #22 Mosh........................8. #75 atctim.................. 8 #34 Garageboy
9. #32 Black Sheep.............9. #37 Jake the snake.....9 #90 TimSr.
10.#75 atctim...................10..#34 Garageboy..........10 #75 atctim
11. 7X Louis Mielke............11.7X Louis Mielke...........11.7X Louis Mielke

cool to see the final results. not to sound like a ars hole but there is one math error.:lol: Mosh should be in 8th

Hey Louis how come you got last on the big bad 500?

Kintore
06-01-2009, 07:20 AM
I think they kinda messed up some orders as well. Snake was a lower place than mark, so they just switched at the track!

Louis blew his 5-0 up the day before, he was on ATCTIMS ole greybeard aka my ole ported/piped 250r

Preddy05
06-01-2009, 11:56 AM
In B class i got 3rd in first moto and i think 6th in second moto and 4th overall

FastZ28
06-02-2009, 03:56 AM
Lets try and finish figuring out the B Class results. I put in what I could gather from video and pics. Anything with a ? behind it I am not positive, correct it if its wrong and fill it in with what you know.

1. #63 Sam..........................1. #63 Sam......................1. #63 Sam
2. #85 Tim Jr........................2.#73 Fastz28.................2. #73 Fastz28
3. #15 Preddy05...................3. #276 Corbin................3. #11 Raffa
4.# 11 Raffa.........................4. #11 Raffa.....................4.#15 Preddy05
5..#5 ??????.........................5. #5 ??????...................5 .#
6.#73 Fastz28......................6. #15 Preddy05..............6.#
7.#276 Corbin......................7. #85 Tim Jr?...................7.#
8. #58 Russell......................8. #58 Russell?................ 8.#58 Russell
9. #88 Keister......................9. #88 Keister?.................9.#88 Keister?
10.#918 Seadoo.................10.#918 Seadoo?.............10.#918 Seadoo?
11.#2x ?????........................11.#2x ?????...................11.#2x ?????
12.#22 ????? DNF...............12.#22 ????? DNS............12.#22 ?????

I forget who was #22 but he was with Sam I think. Forgot who #5 and #2x are.?.?.?

TimSr
06-02-2009, 08:28 AM
Lets try and finish figuring out the B Class results. I put in what I could gather from video and pics. Anything with a ? behind it I am not positive, correct it if its wrong and fill it in with what you know.

2. #85 Tim Jr........................2.#73 Fastz28.................2. #73 Fastz28
4.# 11 Raffa.........................4. #11 Raffa.....................4.#15 Preddy05
5..#5 ??????.........................5. #5 ??????...................5 .#85 TimJr
6.#73 Fastz28......................6. #15 Preddy05..............6.#276 Corbin
8. #58 Russell......................8. #58 Russell?................ 8.#58 Russell
9. #88 Keister......................9. #88 Keister?.................9.#88 Keister?
11.#2x ?????........................11.#2x ?????...................11.#2x ?????
12.#22 ????? DNF...............12.#22 ????? DNS............12.#22 ?????

I forget who was #22 but he was with Sam I think. Forgot who #5 and #2x are.?.?.?

atctim
06-02-2009, 09:05 AM
Just a few things I know of will be added below:

5..#5 ??????.........................5. #5 ??????...................5 .#85 TimJr
9. ?....................................9. #88 Keister?.................9.#88 Keister?
11.#8x Gag Halfront............11.#8x Gag Halfront.........11.#8x ?????
12.#88 DNS...............12.#22 ????? DNS............12.#22 ?????

seadoo650
06-02-2009, 07:57 PM
I came in ninth on the first moto and tenth on the second. I believe ninth overall.

Bryan Raffa
06-02-2009, 09:12 PM
I came in ninth on the first moto and tenth on the second. I believe ninth overall.

sorry rick...our drinkin pace is the same ..but not the racin...the old z tends to load up:lol:

FastZ28
06-03-2009, 01:24 AM

1. #63 Sam..........................1. #63 Sam.......................1. #63 Sam
2. #85 Tim Jr........................2.#73 Fastz28..................2. #73 Fastz28
3. #15 Preddy05..................3. #276 Corbin.................3. #11 Raffa
5..#5 ??????.........................5. #5 ??????....................5 .#85 TimJr
7.#276 Corbin......................7. #85 Tim Jr?...................7.#5 ?????
9. #918 Seadoo...................9. #88 Keister...................9.#918 Seadoo
10.#8x Gag Halfront............10.#918 Seadoo...............10.#88 Keister
11.#22 ????? DNF................11.#8x Gag Halfront.........11.#8x Gag Halfront
12.#88 Keister DNS.............12.#22 ????? DNS.............12.#22 ?????

That look about right?

Damn Raffa I still watch you goin thru those whoops in awe....and thats with your knees at 50%, I can't imagine a 100% Raffa being beat.shens