PDA

View Full Version : My Little Nephew wants to be a triker!!! Pics!!

Triple B!
04-29-2009, 09:17 PM
My little nephew, Christopher, and the rest of the family came over for a BBQ at our house on 19 April, and while everything was coming together, I thought it would be cute to put Chris on my auto X to get a pic with me and him together... :)

Unexpectedly, He REALLY liked it!!! :w00t: he reached for the grips and grabbed onto both of them dead on. I couldn't stop laughing it was sooo cute. Only thing was he didn't want to get off afterwards! I went to close down the shed door and he started to get really pissed off and started crying.

So now I'm thinking that we should have a 70 over here for when he comes over when he is big enough he can start to ride early enough, instead of playing catch-up like me learning all this stuff brand new, lol.

(Of course there's no guarantees that the 70 will ONLY be for him, shens )

outtaline
04-29-2009, 11:02 PM
If any of mine were electric start I four year old daughter would already be tearin up the 200x and the83 atc 200 she doesn't even care abiut her little mini 110 thats already to fast at no throttle so I ride it with her but all she want to ride is the big kid bike as she calls it

UlsterATCFan
04-30-2009, 04:08 AM
Good for him!! When you're a young'un there are few things as exciting or as awesome looking as a Honda ATC

Triple B!
04-30-2009, 09:55 AM
Good for him!! When you're a young'un there are few things as exciting or as awesome looking as a Honda ATC

In that case, some 'kids' just never grow up!!! shens

MonroeMike
04-30-2009, 10:14 AM
That's a heck of a wide grip he's got.

Daddio
04-30-2009, 12:10 PM
In that case, some 'kids' just never grow up!!! shens

Maybe that's what's wrong with me. I almost have my 70 done. I feel like a kid just thinking about rippin' around on it.:naughty: I bought one for my son when he was 5 years old and he had a hard time keeping me off of it. :D