PDA

View Full Version : Peace all

Twilight
04-30-2009, 12:30 AM
Peace out all, have a good one and good luck to all of ya!

BigGreenMachine
04-30-2009, 12:31 AM
lol Whats with this?

x.system
04-30-2009, 12:38 AM
Twilight, whats up?

ATC-Eric
04-30-2009, 12:41 AM
Bark bark?

AutoXer
04-30-2009, 12:44 AM
where are you going? you have plastic number plates to reproduce lol :beer

Dammit!
04-30-2009, 01:03 AM
You get the swine flu or something?

UlsterATCFan
04-30-2009, 04:00 AM
Prison??????

Triple B!
04-30-2009, 10:09 AM
I'm gonna have to agree with everyone else on this one.....
:confused: What's going on?

Xowner
04-30-2009, 07:19 PM
i knew this thread was coming. since he said he wont be back ill fill it in. I will in the chat he was talking bout his new 80cc motorclycle he got. i told him i really didnt care about his bike ( with a few choice words) joking around and he got all bent outta shape. so i said etheir get over it or gtfo and he left the chat and it seems so the fourms too.

firehart
04-30-2009, 08:02 PM
I wish him the best in whatever he decides.

factoryX
05-01-2009, 02:40 AM
i knew this thread was coming. since he said he wont be back ill fill it in. I will in the chat he was talking bout his new 80cc motorclycle he got. i told him i really didnt care about his bike ( with a few choice words) joking around and he got all bent outta shape. so i said etheir get over it or gtfo and he left the chat and it seems so the fourms too.

that was kind of bs on your end...

LonesomeTriZ
05-01-2009, 02:53 AM
I agree. I think there is a little more to it than that.

Chopper_Kingpin
05-01-2009, 05:21 AM
*WARNING* Content in the chatroom is not monitored by the 3ww staff. Enter at your own risk *WARNING*

That's what it says right under where you click the link to enter chat. If you get all butt hurt from words on a screen, you probably wont like chat.

LonesomeTriZ
05-01-2009, 05:50 AM
I doubt he would get ran off on something like that. He has been here for a while.

SeaBass8
05-01-2009, 07:11 AM
*WARNING* Content in the chatroom is not monitored by the 3ww staff. Enter at your own risk *WARNING*

That's what it says right under where you click the link to enter chat. If you get all butt hurt from words on a screen, you probably wont like chat.

Are you saying that disclaimer means its ok to be an A-hole?

Chopper_Kingpin
05-01-2009, 07:33 AM
No one was really being a asshole. Twilight has been in there before dishing out the same as he took. X was messing around like everyone else. We all take some lumps in there from time to time. This is the first I've heard of someone leaving because of it.

factoryX
05-01-2009, 08:43 AM
I have been in there several times with him and never had a problem. Also a lot of people started to bug him about him making repo plastics in the not so nice way.

Xowner
05-01-2009, 10:25 AM
I posted it as it went down. For all of you that have NEVER been in the chat the ribbing and jokes are non stop. I also never said anything about his plastic repo stuff, maybe the comment in the chat was the straw that broke the camels back? I told the man i was jokeing then he went on a huge rant how ALL trike guys are etheir stuck up or A holes, So take your pick on what group you fall into!!!

edog
05-01-2009, 10:29 AM
Please don't go. I have wanted to go so many times. But my list just keeps on growing.

Triple B!
05-01-2009, 04:13 PM
I doubt he would get ran off on something like that. He has been here for a while.

I think it has something else going on besides this that we don't know about. Like TriZ said he's been here for a while, so it just seems really weird to have a notorious ball buster all of a sudden say 'see ya'... just doesn't sit right i guess.

I hope someone knows him well enough to get to talk to him in person or on the phone or something.... :wondering

threewheelin-feelin
05-02-2009, 02:09 AM
cant we all just get along? what the world needs now is love sweet love

LonesomeTriZ
05-02-2009, 02:17 AM
Isn't it funny that this guy leaving has gotten this much attention. I only took notice becuase he has been here for so long.

The Goat
05-02-2009, 03:19 AM
twilight was a good dude...

why can't other persons leave.......... the ignore feature just isn't strong enough for some.

super90
05-04-2009, 02:19 AM
Im not around here much anymore, and dont know what happened, but it seems like when someone tried to do something good for the community they get ran off. wow :wondering

factoryX
05-04-2009, 05:54 AM
and the oxy-moron of this is that he was friends with aussieduner..

Dirtcrasher
05-04-2009, 08:23 PM
He made up some shrouds for someone to try and they crashed them, then bitched about the quality which obviously bothered him. He was getting geared up with a new vac form table to TRY and make some stuff up. And "trying" is allot more than some people are willing to do. But, with trying, your gonna have failures, people that aren't happy and work ahead of you. It's not often that the 1st time someone attempts a reproduction that is perfect and spot on.

He got pissed for awhile too when he wanted to give up on the 250R he got for near nothing. But, we talked about it later (via email) and all seemed well....

Thing is, you can't let anyone beat you down. And if trikes are your thing, how can ya let a few guys run you off? Were ALL gonna agree and or disagree and sometimes it strikes a nerve with people. But, in the morning, there are always new posts to reply to and enjoy.

So maybe CHAT got heated? SO WHAT; I have guys that don't care for me, it's obvious who they are but I couldn't care less. I've met other people that IDK even who they are and they seem happy to shoot the crap with me....

Anyone that spends 10 minutes with someone's true personality usually learns something about that person real fast.... They either suk in reality (met them too :D) or were judged based on what was perceived in a post on the internet.

It is what it is but no one is gonna drive me away from what I love. Ya have to take it all with a grain of salt, words on a screen do not indicate personality......

The Goat
05-04-2009, 08:41 PM
you're right DC, deeds equate character. but some people are douches no matter where they are.

being a little boisterous is fine, having that stupid country boy streak is fine too (I know I occasionally drop the asshole act and adopt this one), just about everything is fine, but some members feel it a necessity to make comments and piss off the members here who actually give a crap.

But words can build a reputation, bad and good.

I emailed twilight, those of you who actually like helpful members should do the same. Personally I wish there was a thumbs up thumbs down option for members.

Dammit!
05-04-2009, 09:13 PM
Personally I wish there was a thumbs up thumbs down option for members.

That's a great idea actually. I wonder if it's possible. Hmmm...

factoryX
05-04-2009, 10:00 PM
its a good idea, but what if somebody goes trigger happy with the thumbs down option? everybody would think you where a moron and not to be trusted...

Macs
05-04-2009, 10:19 PM
We have lost several gifted members to the three wheeler community because of people poking fun, calling them out on a simple mistake or just plain jealousy. i have seen people outed for almost no reason and everytime our resources slowly diminish. Usaully it is not one that causes the problems but it is many, many small things. I doubt Xowner was the primary cause of this, i have known Xowner for many years as i have with Twilight. Both are great guys and both poke fun at each other so i am sure there was something else. My main question is, why doesnt this work with edog, he just keeps coming back.

Dirtcrasher
05-04-2009, 11:42 PM
^ because he has been hardened. He's smart in a sense, he takes the good and the bad with a grain of salt as we all should.

EDOG is more than likely a great guy to shoot the chit with. I never rode with him, but if I did and I jumped over his polished R he'd probably just laugh. I've really never seen him mad, have you??

But like everyone else, we come off allot differently online :D

Whoever made the rules as to how we should all be anyhow??

TWILIGHT, COME BACK, COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fabiodriven
05-05-2009, 12:16 AM
Umm, I'm not sure why I'm even adding to this. I didn't really know Twilight all that well, just seen him on here alot. I did post in his thread about the clown he gave those shrouds to, and Twilight was %100 in the right in that situation. I hope the person he gave them to isn't a member on here. Guy seemed like a real jerk.

I left here once, partly because I'm crazy, partly because this is the first forum I've ever been on and I had a lot to learn, and there are some guys on here that can be real azzholes. To be honest, the only guys I had problems with and never made ammends with haven't posted in quite some time so shens .

C'mon Twilight, use the force. Don't let the dark side win. (See the connection here? ....me neither.)

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk78/killerpup/luke-skywalker.jpg

Dammit!
05-05-2009, 01:18 AM
its a good idea, but what if somebody goes trigger happy with the thumbs down option? everybody would think you where a moron and not to be trusted...

Only one vote per member. Just like you can't thumbs down a post more than once now.

I don't even know if it's possible though.

factoryX
05-05-2009, 03:24 AM
it would be a trust thing, and who can be trusted on this site?

The Goat
05-05-2009, 09:54 AM
about 30 people.

half of those are quiet and rarely post.

HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO BITCHES!

SYKO
05-05-2009, 11:27 AM
most of this forum is a bunch of thinned skined babies that just need there ass beat is what it is. If he wants to cry over some BS and run away then so be it. Fvck him we didnt need him... and if you got a problem with what I say... Fvck you to...

Macs
05-05-2009, 12:23 PM
most of this forum is a bunch of thinned skined babies that just need there ass beat is what it is. If he wants to cry over some BS and run away then so be it. Fvck him we didnt need him... and if you got a problem with what I say... Fvck you to...

Damn Syko, sounds like you started celebrating early today. :beer :w00t: