PDA

View Full Version : Alternative media is now a "threat"

300rman
05-06-2009, 09:03 PM
http://www.prisonplanet.com/dhs-document-lists-alternative-media-as-potential-terrorists.html

The “official use only” document is entitled “Domestic Extremism Lexicon” and was released on March 26, two weeks before the infamous “right-wing extremists” report that generated so much media attention throughout April.

According to World Net Daily, the DHS document was almost immediately rescinded, but the groups listed alongside Neo-Nazis, Aryan prison gangs and black power extremists again prove that the federal government is targeting American citizens who are merely knowledgeable about their rights and up on current issues as potential domestic terrorists to be treated as a “threat” to law enforcement.

Click here for the PDF file.

That’s right folks - the federal government is training its enforcers that people who don’t believe everything they see on Fox News, CNN or read in the New York Times are to be treated as a “threat” and a potential violent domestic terrorist.

Apparently it’s not enough to treat Ron Paul supporters, people who fly U.S. flags or people who are able to accurately recite the Bill of Rights as potential mass killers, now anyone who merely questions what is reported by the corporate media is also a danger, according to the federal government.

The document also lists people who oppose abortion, people who oppose giving drivers licenses to illegal immigrants and states that they “can be broadly divided into those who are primarily hate-oriented, and those who are mainly antigovernment and reject federal authority in favor of state or local authority. This term also may refer to rightwing extremist movements that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration.”

harryredtrike
05-06-2009, 09:07 PM
i didnt vote for these idiots:wondering

300rman
05-06-2009, 09:14 PM
you watch....soon us "extremists" will be tossed into those FEMA camps........

firehart
05-06-2009, 09:45 PM
I hope I'm dead before that happens.

The Goat
05-06-2009, 09:54 PM
Please hold your breath until it happens...PLEASE!!!!

300rman
05-06-2009, 11:02 PM
Please hold your breath until it happens...PLEASE!!!!

its already happening.........early stages, but its happening. first, they create the profile, then they slowly come down on them, then BAM........nazi strike all over, only instead of nazi, the perpetrators will be known as the Libs. such exterminations have repeated themselves throughout history.....how many times does it need to happen before people see the telltale signs?

OH, it wont happen to us, it CANT......history has proven multiple times that it CAN. NO, I don't wear a tin-foil hat, but I DO know and wholeheartedly believe the government now has a separate agenda, and that it will take whatever means it deems necessary to further their control over the masses. Anyone who believes that our freedom is safe are truly naive.

Youtube has new censored a main alternative media channel on their site.....more to follow soon i bet.

The Goat
05-06-2009, 11:23 PM
until I see that your convictions are such that you are willing to even place a wager...I'm gonna keep poking at you. lol

300rman
05-06-2009, 11:26 PM
until I see that your convictions are such that you are willing to even place a wager...I'm gonna keep poking at you. lol

lol theres no fair way to wager. no idea when it will happen, could be another 10 years, could be next week, although i doubt that.

i hope like hell i'm wrong, but..........something big IS coming, history points at extermination........

and i dont take the poking personally :)

factoryX
05-07-2009, 03:18 AM
lol that means this site is probably on the list,
1. "KKK' or 'Klu Klux Klan."

2. Neo Nazi groups.

3. "3wheelerworldforums.com' or ' Rednecks On Tricycles."

Triple B!
05-08-2009, 04:57 PM
lol that means this site is probably on the list,

"3wheelerworldforums.com' or ' Rednecks On Tricycles."

Sadly enough, you're pretty much right, it seems to me like A LOT of us would fit into one of these categories from the article and deemed 'anti-government' by default. I suppose with things going the way they are and government taking things into their own power as they see necessary, this definitely seems plausible... :wondering