PDA

View Full Version : No one is safe.

factoryX
05-07-2009, 03:44 AM
Well, a 16 year old got arrested for being a possible terrorist. They had a look in his room and it is covered in american flags. He is in jail with no possible leave, there is to little of evidence for the mom to hire a lawyer. What would you do?

Here is the story:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/5049867

harryredtrike
05-07-2009, 07:17 AM
if this really happened,call the news,national perferably.shed light on this situation,the government would be too imbarrassed to proceed

factoryX
05-07-2009, 08:15 AM
this is on drudgereport.com .

LonesomeTriZ
05-07-2009, 09:02 AM
That is a very one sided story. What mother is not going to say her son is inocent? I doubt she knows half the stuff he really does.

J.D.
05-07-2009, 09:17 AM
Sad situation there.....the patriot act is some BS I say.

firehart
05-07-2009, 09:31 AM
If my parents only knew half of the stuff I did at that age. I wasn't a bad kid but I still could have landed my butt in jail a few times.

Bigbore
05-07-2009, 09:54 AM

"No law is above, nor does any law supercede the Constitution or the Bill of Rights. The patriot act is a clear violation of the Bill of Rights and with a corrupt federal government bent on self preservation at all cost, even to the extent of turning on People that extend the power granted to that government.

A lot of Americans are more afraid of their government that at any time in American history. It's shown in things like Texas and Montana actually talking of succession because of the clear violations of the 9th and most certainly the 10th amendments. Can you believe talk of succession?! The last time was in 1860! Will the government’s actions lead to a bleak future and set us back to the brink of tearing the county apart?

At what time do Americans stand up against a tyrannical and oppressive federal government?

Think about what’s going on in this county... not through the eyes of a citizen of today, addicted to the government, but through the eyes of what your Founding Fathers wanted for ALL Americans, Freedom!"

firehart
05-07-2009, 10:17 AM
The only way we are going to go back to the basic govrnment we had is to start over with all new senators and congressmen. Ones that are for the people and not for themselves or there special interest groups.

SeaBass8
05-07-2009, 10:43 AM
^Amen to that.

But that aint gonna happen anytime soon. When's the last time you ever heard of a "common'er" run for Congress or the Senate. Doesnt happen because those in control have rigged the system so that only "elites" can get into those positions.

Forget "common'er" how about anybody other than a Republican or Demacrat?

Government drives me crazy...

Louis Mielke
05-07-2009, 11:04 AM
I've always said that all government positions should be something that no one wants to do.

These positions shouldn't be careers. They should be scorned like Jury duty. They should be something you have to do, not want to do. You do your term and then get out and get on with your life.

atctim
05-07-2009, 12:47 PM
I think if states start to pull out like Texas and Montana - others will follow. I would love to see this happen. This big government has to come to an end - rather quickly as far as I am concerned - but our newly elected prez wants more people relying on just that big government as a life line! If people NEED the government - they can control everything! Isn't that the opposite of Freedom and what our forefathers fought so hard to build?

I say break this country up and start over! this country has failed in like the last 10 - 15 years!

Macs
05-07-2009, 01:25 PM
Governor Perry has given several speeches the last few months saying we will pull out if the federal goverment keeps it up. then of course a bunch of people came out and said we cant. Come to find out they are wrong. But if it did happen we would be instantly taken over by Mexico. Or the states would take us over by force.

hoser
05-07-2009, 03:15 PM
Everything you type, every keystroke sent on the web can be and probably is monitored by homeland security, they have no budget they can spend 100 billion bux on computer equiptment to monitor the web and monitor for key words typed like I am typing here.

What really cracks me up is the complete morons that type about all the guns and ammo they have and post pictures of them on message boards when you type anything like 357 mag or AK47 or 50 cal you know it sends up a BIG red flag haha

factoryX
05-07-2009, 05:44 PM
what I am talking about is that he is 16 years old, and his mother is not with him what so ever. he is not even a legal adult yet and this is happening to him? guilty or not I have seen a lot worse from morons that went to my old high school and they only got expelled from school....

DixiePlowboy
05-07-2009, 06:18 PM
Everything you type, every keystroke sent on the web can be and probably is monitored by homeland security, they have no budget they can spend 100 billion bux on computer equiptment to monitor the web and monitor for key words typed like I am typing here.

What really cracks me up is the complete morons that type about all the guns and ammo they have and post pictures of them on message boards when you type anything like 357 mag or AK47 or 50 cal you know it sends up a BIG red flag haha

Check out the postings at http://www.awrm.org . What's posted here(3WW) is nothing to worry about compared to "A Well Regulated Militia" threads.

J.D.
05-07-2009, 06:21 PM

What does it matter if you post it up and post pictures? Any gun purchased....well, legally anyways, they already know about. I don't see the big deal.

factoryX
05-07-2009, 06:34 PM
say hello to your nosey big brother...

The Goat
05-07-2009, 09:04 PM
say hello to some dumb kid who prolly called in a bomb threat cause he thought it was cool.

yeah late breaking news...unless you pay cash at your local gun store, and they have zero surveillance equipment...every round of ammo you purchase, all your reloading supplies...it's documented.

People say that gun purchase records aren't kept...yeah right.

My gun store alone can access everything I've ever purchased...EVER

I plan on getting a job with homeland security or ATF, no lie. I'd rather be in the system trying to affect change than just whining about it. Not to mention catching some kid who wants to call in bomb threats would prolly be fun too.

harryredtrike
05-08-2009, 12:55 AM
we have the power people.do not vote for any encumbant.fire them all and start over.every election get a couple more till they are all gone.:idea:

Triple B!
05-08-2009, 05:11 PM
say hello to some dumb kid who prolly called in a bomb threat cause he thought it was cool.

yeah late breaking news...unless you pay cash at your local gun store, and they have zero surveillance equipment...every round of ammo you purchase, all your reloading supplies...it's documented.

People say that gun purchase records aren't kept...yeah right.

My gun store alone can access everything I've ever purchased...EVER

I plan on getting a job with homeland security or ATF, no lie. I'd rather be in the system trying to affect change than just whining about it. Not to mention catching some kid who wants to call in bomb threats would prolly be fun too.

What can I say Goat, "if you can't beat 'em join 'em", right?:rolleyes:

And about the whole goverment monitoring everything you say and do on the internet and knowing about every purchase you make anymore... I mean honestly, how much freedom does you guys think we have anymore? Free country, my trailpro.... I mean everything from buying a gun, to putting up a shed in your own back yard is monitored and regulated by our beloved uncle Sam. Politicians have gotten so far on the path they are on now, what will it take to put it to an end??

If we all just stop voting will they all just go away????? :confused:

Thorpe
05-16-2009, 11:51 AM
Politicians are like dirty diapers... They need to be changed often, and for the same reasons! (btw, my 9 week old stinks right now)