PDA

View Full Version : Bad Ebay Buyer: SKUFYABE ......Beware!!

JayP
07-21-2003, 09:32 AM
I got burned by this loser, watch out! He has 11 feedbacks with 6 negative for a total of minus one. what a guy. I gave him my bad feedback and he immediatley retaliated with a negative to me. My first negative. I tried to contact him for 22 days and he never responded, but suddenly he is available when I negative him. Even called his house and he pretended to be his brother and said he was unavailable. His name is Daniel Munn and he is a soldier in Hawaii somewhere. Losers like him give the military a bad image. I contacted the other five people he gave bad feedback to and they all responded with flaming comments. Put him on you restricted bidder list.

The bad part is Ebay hasn't done a thing about it. He obviously needs suspended indefinitely.

Jay

NebraskaTrikeRider
07-21-2003, 10:59 AM
thanks for letting us know

Mobular
07-21-2003, 12:35 PM
Look at his Ebay user name. SKUFYABE. Read it backwards...

TimSr
07-21-2003, 01:12 PM
Be sure to fill out the non paying bidder alert, which must be done at least 10 days before filing a final auction value credit. Remember, negative feedbacks do not get a person suspended, and non paying bidder alserts are considered warnings. You need to follow all the way through. It is 3 final auction value credits getting filed that will get a person suspended.

JayP
07-21-2003, 06:02 PM
The auction was June 29, I filed the non-paying bidder then followed up with the credit for my fee. I guess that is all I can do. I contacted the others he gave bad feedback to and he did them exactly the same. He wouldn't respond and the gives bad feedback after the seller did.

I couldn't figure that name out, thanks for that. I bet he got kicked off before and that is a new user ID. That guy is the worst I have ever dealt with. I am so mad I can't think about it. THe other sellers all responded in all caps and some bold and enlarged letters. He has angered a lot of people.

Jay

bigred110
07-21-2003, 06:20 PM
I'm quessing that you're jay70nc on ebay, I'm srb1981. One of his neg. feedback he said the seller didn't tell him how much shipping was and the seller stated that he was not going to ship the item and the buyer well have to make arragment to ship the item.
So this guy doesn't know how to read or something. Those kind of buyers make ebay not fun!

JayP
07-21-2003, 06:23 PM
You said it. That SOB has me HOT!!

bigred110
07-21-2003, 06:37 PM
skufyabe( -1 ) Jul-08-03 00:33:18 PDT 2420687008 S
Complaint : U continue to deny u paid; but u paid paypal; filed fraud

Response by baride33 - thanks for the neg FB. it must be me fault u took 1 week to pay me $28. sum ppl
I'm confused here, he's the buyer and he's complaining that he didn't pay? :?

JayP
07-21-2003, 09:23 PM
you should see the emails he has sent me. he tried to pretend to be a lawyer and sent me a "legal" letter to inform me to stop harassment or I would be charged with being a terroristic threat! but the email was from him at his email address! I am actually having fun burning him everytime he tries to write something.

I have all the other sellers filing fraud complaints to Ebay. I think he'll get the boot soon!

Bill X_R
07-21-2003, 09:31 PM
Look at his Ebay user name. SKUFYABE. Read it backwards...

Good detective work Mobular!!

EBAYFUKS

JayP
07-21-2003, 09:56 PM
Here is the brain surgeon trying to scare me when I said I was reporting him to Ebay:

You are a loser and go ahead.
They will consider you a whiner and also I have forwarded your e mail to them and HPD for Terrroristic Threatening.
You threatened me and the military take a very dim view; prepare yourself for a article 15. You earned it...
Also do not ever contact me in any for any time period.
To continue will result in additional criminal charges...

Here he is trying to give me a legal scare but the email was from him:

You were given legal notice not to contact Mr. Munn in any way; you have ignored this.
To continue contact is violation of law and could be considered "stalking" under law.
I have reviewed the whole situation and believe your acts are that of a person not using normal mental facilities. Your actions are not that of normal or rational person.
Your previous threat(s) and continued threats, are making me believe your are threatening and capable of committing physical harm to Mr. Munn and his family.
Either directly or using "people you know" as you have stated in your previous threats.
You are again informed to stop your threating and harassing e mails, and telephone calls.

He is such an articulate writer and he spells very well!!

JayP
07-23-2003, 05:45 PM
I WON!!!!

Ebay suspended him AND removed all his feedback! You don't see that too often, but I think the mass fraud complaints made the difference.

Jeb
07-23-2003, 06:18 PM
That email he wrote to you JayP was the biggest, most terribly written line of Horse $h!t I think I've every had the mispleasure to read.

:rolleyes:
:D :D

bigred110
07-23-2003, 06:29 PM
1 for JayP

Another died beat buyer is off ebay! :clap

Ace Mon
07-23-2003, 11:04 PM
If this guy is truly in the military , and willfully breaking leagal contracts . You should get ahold of his superior officer . He is representig the USA and his C.O. would make him own up to all of his contracts . For real . My father once did some autobody work for an airman and the guy didnt pay and was hem-hawing around . My pops got ahold of his C.O. and the problem was solved . He is sworn to uphold the laws of the U.S.A . I'm serious . Call information or the base and have them call you back . They will too! If your that PO'ed this will burn him far more than getting him kicked off of E-bay . Ace

JayP
07-23-2003, 11:11 PM
I considered that but can't figure out just where he is. I cant find him on worldwide locator. I tried reverse lookup of his phone but couldnt find him. I have a couple of Army contacts I haven't used yet, but I think I will leave it alone. We got him pretty good and the negatives were erased, which is more than I thought I would accomplish.

His name is Daniel Munn, if you can figure out where he is in Hawaii, let me know!!

cmt511
07-24-2003, 01:25 PM
Type the phone number in google search. Name, address, and everything else will come up. Ex. 555-555-5555

3 weelin geezer
09-28-2003, 12:46 PM
did you request the contact information of the person thru ebay? That might help you. BTW the feed back is still there. Santa is sure not to stop by his house any time soon. If he is in the military, you should get hold of his superior not necessarily the C.O. They would take it from there since it leaves egg all over their faces too (or at least they feel it does).

SteveATC24
09-28-2003, 03:24 PM
I looked up Daniel Munn's in the Army and found two, one in Florida and the other in New Mexico. I know you said he was in Hawaii but are you sure and can you verify this. If you want me to drop this just say so and I want push it any further, but assholes like this need to be dealt with.

TimSr
09-28-2003, 05:45 PM
Uh guys, this is a two month old post. SKUFYABE is no longer a regiestered user. He has been suspended.

SteveATC24
09-28-2003, 05:51 PM
My bad, I guess I should have looked at that. How does a post like this get brought up from almost 2 months ago. Is it when somebody reads old posts and then posts to that, that it kicks it to the top once again.

ATC crazy
09-28-2003, 05:54 PM
Yes, when you reply to a topic it bumps it to the top.