PDA

View Full Version : My Hot Rod Wagon on Youtube

mapyang
05-12-2009, 01:26 AM
Hey everybody check out my wagon idling on youtube anybody thats in to sleeper hot rods will enjoy.

Just type coopskiss in the search then click the link.

Drew

factoryX
05-12-2009, 01:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CnYfF1brgg

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/

mapyang
05-12-2009, 05:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CnYfF1brgg

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/

Thanks for posting the Link
Drew

Bryan Raffa
05-12-2009, 07:24 AM
HAHAHAHAHA holy trailpro trailpro trailpro trailpro Drew...:eek:

mapyang
05-12-2009, 07:59 AM
HAHAHAHAHA holy trailpro trailpro trailpro trailpro Drew...:eek:

Hey bryan The best part about the wagon it was my funeral removal wagon for a few years ;) I picked up Mario Puzzo He wrote the GodFather one night thats when the wagon was stock and the paint was nice.:w00t:

You can ask 200xman how fast it is he was suprised :cool:

Drew

200xman
05-12-2009, 08:33 PM
Yeah, nothing like seeing a woodgrain sided, clearcoat peeling full size wagon leaving 30 foot of posi from a stop sign while going sideways!:w00t: It's a pisser to ride in and really quick, then you just bump it into overdrive and cruise.

racerxxx
05-12-2009, 08:58 PM
Nice wagon man, is that a trick flow intake?? I've always wanted to hot rod a wagon, but not a full size, I had several Fox mustangs and have always wanted a Fox chassis Fairmont Wagon, just havent found the right one yet. I'd strip out one of my mustangs to build one of them in a heart beat 5 speed and all! Needs a power adder--more is never enough:twisted: . Looks great and sounds good too! Now you need to slip some Lincoln LSC wheels on there to church it up. You deff have a sweet sleeper!

mapyang
05-12-2009, 10:20 PM
Nice wagon man, is that a trick flow intake?? I've always wanted to hot rod a wagon, but not a full size, I had several Fox mustangs and have always wanted a Fox chassis Fairmont Wagon, just havent found the right one yet. I'd strip out one of my mustangs to build one of them in a heart beat 5 speed and all! Needs a power adder--more is never enough:twisted: . Looks great and sounds good too! Now you need to slip some Lincoln LSC wheels on there to church it up. You deff have a sweet sleeper!

Hey thanks yeah its a trickflow intake works great . I too wanted to do a fairmont wagon but I already had this wagon so thats why I built it.
Drew

Bryan Raffa
05-12-2009, 10:32 PM
Yeah, nothing like seeing a woodgrain sided, clearcoat peeling full size wagon leaving 30 foot of posi from a stop sign while going sideways!:w00t: It's a pisser to ride in and really quick, then you just bump it into overdrive and cruise.

LMAO....:lol: I about trailpro when I seen that take off:lol:

whats it run in the 1/4 or whats the best you had it in the 1/4?

I thought this was yours ..I clicked the wrong one..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A203ShFM854&feature=related love the girls reaction

Thorpe
05-13-2009, 12:22 AM
:wondering WTF?

harryredtrike
05-13-2009, 10:31 AM
thats a hell of a grocery getter

440scout
05-13-2009, 06:57 PM

My current daily is a 83 ltd wagon (some people call it an ltdII) it has all the 5.0 mustang stuff. v8 k member, brakes, 8.8 posi rear, front and rear sway bars, 88 5.0 and t-5. i havent done any performace upgrades yet except for an off road h pipe and flowmasters, but its till really impressive for a wagon..
when i get back to my computer i will take a look at the vid because youtube is blocked on this one..
i already like the wood grain though

mapyang
05-16-2009, 06:09 PM
Hey bryan The best part about the wagon it was my funeral removal wagon for a few years ;) I picked up Mario Puzzo He wrote the GodFather one night thats when the wagon was stock and the paint was nice.:w00t:

You can ask 200xman how fast it is he was suprised :cool:

Drew
Drew
Well I sold the wagon today man I had that car for 10 years.
Now its time to get my 4x4 Van going can't wait to get it on the road , its been sitting behind my friends shop for a month now. 200xman and I will be wrenching on it May 30 I will get some pictures of it posted then.
Drew

Bryan Raffa
05-16-2009, 09:07 PM
Need some chrome side pipes!!! In between the MUD FLAPS:naughty:

you two better get going!!!

factoryX
05-17-2009, 12:36 AM
you sold the hot rod wagon to work on a 4x4 van?

mapyang
05-17-2009, 11:22 AM
you sold the hot rod wagon to work on a 4x4 van?

My wife would not let me keep both so 1 had to go , the car insurance cost to much here. I wanted the van to haul my trikes , I couldn't tow with the wagon the torque converter would have burned up it was a 9 1/2 3000 stall not ment for towing. plus I can sleep in the van and its 4x4 so how cool is that. :w00t:
I never really drove the wagon it just sat in front of the house. Since it was built I only drove it 2000 miles that was 4 yrs ago.
Drew

mapyang
05-17-2009, 11:26 AM
Need some chrome side pipes!!! In between the MUD FLAPS:naughty:

you two better get going!!!

No side pipes I tossed clogged cat put a straight pipe with a magnaflow stainless steel muffler on it& a new 2 1/2 tail pipe- It sounds mean :naughty: Yeah I am running out of time here -Shoot I still need to put a new clutch in the SX> say by to all my spare time.
Drew