PDA

View Full Version : Some serious BS in here...

Thorpe
05-19-2009, 01:14 PM
Man, I just gotta gripe for a moment... There seems to be a troll or something in this forum lately that has been pissing in peoples cheerio's first thing in the morning... I personally have had enough of the tearing down of other members in here... Its everywhere you look, in the classifieds, in the open forum, and even in trikesvania... Cant we all just get along? Gripe done...:twisted:

Dirtcrasher
05-19-2009, 01:31 PM
Expose the Troll!!!!!!

I'm seeing the same myself and have someone in mind....

outtaline
05-19-2009, 01:47 PM
oh please say its me I want it to be me so bad I need the attention I am starving for it ^^^^^^^^If you don't like what I'm posting you must be doing something wrong^^^^^^^^ enough said noone here can pickup on sarcasm but DC twisted minds think alike some guys here are just flat out jerks I posted what I did cause when I look at an I the first thing I look at is price then pics I don't bother if they don't have at least one and I don't bust balls on some one saying they have an 87 if they are new I was new a few months ago and have already figured out who on here is a little fn trailpro sure DC can be a jerk and his head light guards aren't nos but there new and there sweet and he got jumped for trying to make a buck from what I've heard on here so far he is one of the few guys on here that I would want to hang out with there I'm done

Thorpe
05-19-2009, 02:04 PM
I am not pointing fingers, just an observation... Just seems to be alot of not needed BS being shoveled around in alot of places....

The Goat
05-19-2009, 02:35 PM
When I see the word troll.... I can only picture danny devito singing "you gotta pay the troll toll if you wanna get in that boys hole, ya gotta pay the troll toll to get in!"

Sorry, I didn't help.

People are people....

outtaline
05-19-2009, 02:48 PM
I say we sacrifice a goat to get rid of the troll lmao . sorry goat couldn't help it

Mrs.Mosh
05-19-2009, 05:47 PM
If any of you see something posted that you feel is trolling, baiting, or anything against the forum rules, you can report the post.
If you look at the top right hand corner of any post, you will little icon. One of them is "Report Post" button. This will help keep the forum clean.

Brad200X
05-19-2009, 07:15 PM
If any of you see something posted that you feel is trolling, baiting, or anything against the forum rules, you can report the post.
If you look at the top right hand corner of any post, you will little icon. One of them is "Report Post" button. This will help keep the forum clean.

X2! And don't forget about good ol' red thumby!

chris200x
05-19-2009, 07:19 PM
This board is loosing alot of good members because of the BS. I hardly see any of the older members (including myself) posting much anymore.

it's a dam shame too! I love this place. TIME TO GROW UP... OR SHUT UP!!!

Dirtcrasher
05-19-2009, 07:37 PM
For ANYONE to leave means they had other uses for this board and it's no longer useful.

If your in a bar with 45 jerks and 5 close friends, do you leave??

It's not that hard to reread something and edit it and or apologize. If someone doesn't do either, it's just who they are........

There are always gonna be clowns, rude people, useless people and otherwise; blah blah blah. It IS a public message board that anyone registered can post on.

In my case, I can be a jerk or at the very least come off as one, but I truly enjoy when I help someone and I get an email or a reply from someone that seems very thankful. For me, thats 80% of 3WW, helping out someone who just wants to ride a trike!! :D

Again when TF are people gonna realize that I just want them to think a little bit, read the manual and do a bit of research before they ruin more rare parts. Then ask your question and I'll go completely out of my way to help you.

Thats honestly my big beef, my second one anyhow :D J/K!!

Thorpe
05-19-2009, 07:50 PM
This board is loosing alot of good members because of the BS. I hardly see any of the older members (including myself) posting much anymore.

AMEN! :beer

Billy Golightly
05-19-2009, 07:51 PM

For emphasis. Seriously, if your not a part of the solution by doing what is outlined above, then your a part of the problem. Bitching about the "condition" of the forum doesn't fix it. :crazy:

Huffa
05-19-2009, 07:56 PM

I'm still here, I just :shiftyeyes: all the time though :D

chris200x
05-19-2009, 08:39 PM
I'm still here, I just :shiftyeyes: all the time though :D

Well now.... Look what the cat dragged in! :eek: :w00t: :Bounce

jason85atc250r
05-19-2009, 09:32 PM
anyway long time no see.

huffa i got that 1 atc110 motor running i got from you and stuck it in a old yellow us90 i have.

Bryan Raffa
05-19-2009, 09:37 PM
When I see the word troll.... I can only picture danny devito singing "you gotta pay the troll toll if you wanna get in that boys hole, ya gotta pay the troll toll to get in!"

Sorry, I didn't help.

People are people....

:lol: I can dig that!:lol:

outtaline
05-19-2009, 09:50 PM
Just for now guys and gals I opologize I'm a clown and some people don't get my sarcasm but I agree with alot of other that there are some jerks on here and I havn't been here that long and almost got ran off from the get go good thing I have a hard head and a twisted sense of humor I know alot more about engines than people might think just ask four stroke I don't really like the highpitched screamers to work on I like valves and camshafts so if anybody has what they think is a dumb ? just pm me and I'll see what I can do and yes one of my favorite things to do besides ride and wrench is drunk typing so if it is after 10 pm just laugh or ignore me cause I don't care I do wish I could make TF or just run up to somewhere and ride with some members all my riding buddies ride sport quads and they are nofun to play with until I get the 86 200x rippin again sorry if I pissed anybody off If you don't like me go suck atrailpro

Macs
05-19-2009, 09:56 PM
Just for now guys and gals I opologize I'm a clown and some people don't get my sarcasm but I agree with alot of other that there are some jerks on here and I havn't been here that long and almost got ran off from the get go good thing I have a hard head and a twisted sense of humor I know alot more about engines than people might think just ask four stroke I don't really like the highpitched screamers to work on I like valves and camshafts so if anybody has what they think is a dumb ? just pm me and I'll see what I can do and yes one of my favorite things to do besides ride and wrench is drunk typing so if it is after 10 pm just laugh or ignore me cause I don't care I do wish I could make TF or just run up to somewhere and ride with some members all my riding buddies ride sport quads and they are nofun to play with until I get the 86 200x rippin again sorry if I pissed anybody off If you don't like me go suck atrailpro

You need to sit down the beer and find the . button. Now i have to go drink a beer

outtaline
05-19-2009, 10:04 PM
Sorry Barry I know those boys from TEXAS are a little slow I'm one of them. :lol:

Mrs.Mosh
05-19-2009, 10:13 PM
If I pissed anybody off If you don't like me go suck atrailpro

Well, sometimes I wonder how folks get their screen names.
Let me be the first to say, yours I understand, and is truely befitting of you.:idea:

edog
05-19-2009, 10:23 PM
oh please say its me I want it to be me so bad I need the attention I am starving for it ^^^^^^^^If you don't like what I'm posting you must be doing something wrong^^^^^^^^ enough said noone here can pickup on sarcasm but DC twisted minds think alike some guys here are just flat out jerks I posted what I did cause when I look at an I the first thing I look at is price then pics I don't bother if they don't have at least one and I don't bust balls on some one saying they have an 87 if they are new I was new a few months ago and have already figured out who on here is a little fn trailpro sure DC can be a jerk and his head light guards aren't nos but there new and there sweet and he got jumped for trying to make a buck from what I've heard on here so far he is one of the few guys on here that I would want to hang out with there I'm done

Get a room.

chris200x
05-19-2009, 11:00 PM
Well, sometimes I wonder how folks get their screen names.
Let me be the first to say, yours I understand, and is truely befitting of you.:idea:

perhaps a custom title is in order for this newb. :D

outtaline
05-19-2009, 11:03 PM
see what you can come up with its also the name of the boat I work on I named it OUTTALINE

grio
05-19-2009, 11:25 PM
Boat name: Slice of Life

From?

wheelie king
05-20-2009, 06:24 PM
Hey outtaline- Ftrailpro trailpro king with a moderator will get you banned, dude. :banned: Me personally, I pick my battles, and if you wanna be here long, then this should prolly not be one of yours.

You got some good fishing pics I enjoy, so for selfish reasons, I'd like to see you stick around. Good luck.

firehart
05-21-2009, 08:33 AM
Some people are jerks just so then get attention.

outtaline
05-21-2009, 10:11 AM
Hey guys for those of you that have not read the post were I hurt some bodys feelings I am sorry I already appologized to the and the whole board and fireheart I'm not a jerk I am a smartatrailpro trailpro I have no hard feelings to those that have said dumb stuff to me and everyone else should feel the same

Huffa
05-22-2009, 11:37 PM
anyway long time no see.

huffa i got that 1 atc110 motor running i got from you and stuck it in a old yellow us90 i have.

That's great, it run real good ?

Huffa
05-22-2009, 11:39 PM
Well now.... Look what the cat dragged in! :eek: :w00t: :Bounce

Off topic but how is that chevy truck you have ? You driving it ?

NINJA
05-28-2009, 07:21 PM
Boat name: Slice of Life

From?

DEXTER

I love that show.

Macs
06-01-2009, 01:33 PM
Outtaline, looks like you got the custom title. hahaha, that is perfect.

outtaline
06-01-2009, 07:02 PM
love it just noticed when you posted can I rip octane he is buggin me and I'm so good at it

Macs
06-01-2009, 07:04 PM
i think he has been begging for it.

outtaline
06-01-2009, 07:20 PM
hope I don't get in trouble this is gonna be fun . DANG Fabio beat me to it atleast I didn't get in trouble

Mrs.Mosh
06-01-2009, 09:12 PM
I have a feeling it will be a little more quiet around here for the next 2 weeks.

Macs
06-01-2009, 09:34 PM
Wow, he got 2 whole weeks? I guess i missed something

fabiodriven
06-01-2009, 09:49 PM
I have a feeling it will be a little more quiet around here for the next 2 weeks.

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Mrs.Mosh
06-01-2009, 09:51 PM
Wow, he got 2 whole weeks? I guess i missed something
Look at it like this.

Say he was pulled over by a cop and given a polite warning for breaking the law in a minor manor..
He chose to run his mouth and the warning became a ticket.
Then he chose to cuss out the cop.

What would the end result be?

jason85atc250r
06-01-2009, 10:19 PM
That's great, it run real good ?

i got the one working that was in the broken frame. the way you had it sitting in the shed it got hydrolocked from oil getting in the cylinder. pulled the plug and oil gushed out.:lol:

it starts in a couple pulls every time and dont smoke.

the tranny is all screwed up in the other 110 that the frame was good. wont shift rite

The Goat
06-05-2009, 01:18 PM
Look at it like this.

Say he was pulled over by a cop and given a polite warning for breaking the law in a minor manor..
He chose to run his mouth and the warning became a ticket.
Then he chose to cuss out the cop.

What would the end result be?

lol....honest answer? :welcome:

as long as you don't threaten...not a damned thing.

dcreel
06-06-2009, 04:20 PM
The stupidity is running rampant in here.. I realize opinions are like trailpros and free... But some people need to realize that when yours isn't relevant.. you should keep it to yourself. Its as if school just let out for the summer.

fabiodriven
06-06-2009, 05:19 PM
Its as if school just let out for the summer.

I agree with that statement.

Macs
06-06-2009, 05:43 PM
The stupidity is running rampant in here.. I realize opinions are like trailpros and free... But some people need to realize that when yours isn't relevant.. you should keep it to yourself. Its as if school just let out for the summer.

I dont quite fill that way. with the economy in the dumps and most members loosing all of there savings, jobs and livelyhoods. some people need to blow off some steam and have alittle fun. Not come here to goof of with some friends and get modded to death. Just .02

Macs
06-06-2009, 05:48 PM
lol....honest answer? :welcome:

as long as you don't threaten...not a damned thing.

You are absolutely right goat.

Thorpe
06-07-2009, 05:17 PM
I dont quite fill that way. with the economy in the dumps and most members loosing all of there savings, jobs and livelyhoods. some people need to blow off some steam and have alittle fun. Not come here to goof of with some friends and get modded to death. Just .02

There is a "official vent thread" for that...

The Goat
06-07-2009, 06:16 PM
I love that people vote down posts that have nothing wrong with them simply because they don't like what's said.

You want the real BS...

Grow up.

There is too much WHINING about every little thing. Heaven forbid someone says something you don't like. From what I've noted, a few members who have been here for over 7 years have noted something....there's a big x at the top right of the screen. If you don't like what you're reading...click it.

If I had to guess, the constant modding is occurring because half of us are acting like children...the other half are chuckling behind the monitor.

And the margin of error...well those are the people that are just too stupid to be counted in either category.

EDIT: this post went +4 before my fans came in.

Erics350x
06-07-2009, 06:33 PM
If you tell someone they are sick long enough..............................
If you Tards wanna change it, try being a positive influence and let the Mods handle the rest. Don't jump in the gutter with them.

Howdy
06-07-2009, 06:36 PM

We have had some long time members leave because of idiotic and or goofing off postings. Some I understand and some I don't. Too much goofing off on the forums is bad for the forums and the site as a whole. I realize too much seriousness on the forums can cause it to be like a job as well. Finding that balance and holding to it is the very tough part. yes, we have let things go, and other times we crack down hard. But over all I think we are keeping a fairly good balance. If he was still alive and with us ThreeWheelio would be proud how clean we try to keep the forums.

I also know it seem some users are here to only stir things up. When we identify those users we crack down on them and show it won't be allowed. Those are normally the ones that cry the loudest. Oh well, sorry about thier luck.
Howdy

Thorpe
06-07-2009, 08:54 PM
We have had some long time members leave because of idiotic and or goofing off postings. Some I understand and some I don't. Too much goofing off on the forums is bad for the forums and the site as a whole. I realize too much seriousness on the forums can cause it to be like a job as well. Finding that balance and holding to it is the very tough part. yes, we have let things go, and other times we crack down hard. But over all I think we are keeping a fairly good balance. If he was still alive and with us ThreeWheelio would be proud how clean we try to keep the forums.

I also know it seem some users are here to only stir things up. When we identify those users we crack down on them and show it won't be allowed. Those are normally the ones that cry the loudest. Oh well, sorry about thier luck.
Howdy

Well put Howdy... Doing a fine job, an under appreciated job, but doing a fine job!