PDA

View Full Version : uship.com

Macs
05-21-2009, 01:15 PM
I do not know if many people are aware of this service so i thought i would post. It is almost like ebay ( actually i think it is owned by them ). You post what you are shipping and origin/ destination. then with in minutes you start getting bids. The can see each others bids so they are constantly bidding against each other. I ended up getting the Cagiva shipped cheap. no packaging, pallet or anything. They are going to put it is the back of a pickup and deliver door to door for $250. Very easy to do. just post what you want. these are mostly independant drivers, so you are not dealing with big buisnuiss. You have there phone number so you can call the driver anytime you want for an update. It is great. I was digging into it and noticed cars going from Washington to florida for $500. just thought i would pass it on. I will no longer avoid toys that are far away.

SYKO
05-21-2009, 01:35 PM
shoot everytime I go any ware that has me crossing state lines I check to see if something in my area needs to be shipped in the direction im going, the last time I took vacation to Vero I hauld a small fridge with me and made 150 hell that paid for my gas the whole week!

rdlsz24
05-21-2009, 01:40 PM
How do you know if you can trust somebody with your merchandise? barry_mann is your guy just somebody that happens to be heading your way? Or is he making a special trip?

Rob

Macs
05-21-2009, 01:54 PM
he lines up a bunch of things and just does a loop. He estimated 10 days to get it on the truck and 7 days back to me. Which isnt bad, especially for the price. They also have a feedback system so you can check them out. The guy i booked has 26 feedbacks in 2 months all positive, actually excellent. So i trust him.

Syko, i was thinking about that. It would be a nice side gig to pay for road trips.

rdlsz24
05-21-2009, 01:56 PM
After posting I thought that there was probably a feedback system like on eBay. I checked it out and it looks like a pretty cool site.

Rob

The Goat
05-21-2009, 05:30 PM
me thinks I see a sweet ass job opportunity lol

Macs
05-21-2009, 07:25 PM
I hear ya goat. Go for it, it would be nice to know a transporter on this side of the states.

Yamada
05-21-2009, 08:13 PM
me thinks I see a sweet ass job opportunity lol

Go get that 7.3 you always wanted and go to work. ;)

Barry mann, let us know when the cagiva finally arrive.