PDA

View Full Version : to WHOME this may concern

SYKO
05-25-2009, 08:58 PM
I have hit a crisis in my life, a very seerious one To all of those that im doing business with please understand, I will have stuff taken care of as soon as possible.

gas tanks most are done and one is ready to ship
fenders all are done and I just need some more suplies

Things have managed to hit me all at once and untill I can get a handle on things this is how it is.

thankyou for your understanding

Please dont pm me asking why, there are a few members allready here that know whats going on and can vouch for me.

When things are somewhat in order I will start getting stuff out to everyone.

TravEX
05-25-2009, 10:32 PM
Thanks for letting us know, I think that not knowing makes it harder to be patient. I understand stuff comes up, and it's none of my business. I mean no offense by this at all, but June 2 will be 6 monthes that you've had my tank. If it is done I will pay the shipping or whatever to get it back, if that is the holdup, I think you may be done with it by the way you talked 3 weeks ago in our last PM.

Again, I hope you get through this, and everything works out.

Travis

300rman
05-25-2009, 11:25 PM
Hope everything smooths out for ya man!

Eric250R
05-25-2009, 11:27 PM
He's not lying, he's been hit with one major trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro storm. Don't worry about your tank man, he will get it to you, even if it's not on time, it will get to you.

TravEX
05-25-2009, 11:30 PM
I'm not worried.

harryredtrike
05-26-2009, 01:36 AM
dont know your buisness and dont want to either.when times are tough i look to god and ask if i can handle the cards im dealt.and if possible to limit the damage or pain im going through.he only gives what you can handle,and you can only know after time has past,how bad it could have been.keep the faith and ask for help,he's there.later dude

Macs
05-26-2009, 08:54 AM
I am in no hurry for the fenders, so take your time. Deal with what ever is going on first.

1985BigRed250ES
05-28-2009, 09:40 PM
syko, I hope things work out for ya man. Keep the faith things will turn around.