PDA

View Full Version : I hate crackheads.

oOGoFastOo
05-26-2009, 06:59 PM
On sunday morning my dads truck, trailer, and Big Bear were taken from our shopin Stayton oregon, along with my Big Bear and Raptor. The truck, trailer and two Big Bears were found about a mile down the road but the 04 Raptor is still missing. it was a 04 660 raptor with a 694cc kit. The whole bottom end was polished, aluminum oil tank. Jug was powdercoated hammer tone blue and the head was black the back of the vavle cover was welded where cam went thru it . procircuit t4 silencer and a stainless header..round tube +6 swinger g force widened chrome axle,billet brake hub sway cut roter billet cahin hub gtyr foot baskets . im sure im missing something but here is the pics

Macs
05-26-2009, 07:14 PM
Probly wasnt a crackhead. the theft ring has gotten huge down here and they say it is organized crime. Chop them up and sell the parts. I have already lost a whole shed full.

3podd
05-26-2009, 07:21 PM
i hate theives! sorry for your loss. if only you could've caught them in the act huh?!:mad: :mad: :mad:

oOGoFastOo
05-26-2009, 08:04 PM
Probly wasnt a crackhead. the theft ring has gotten huge down here and they say it is organized crime. Chop them up and sell the parts. I have already lost a whole shed full.

Well the bikes and truck were taken at 5:00am and my dad heard them and chased them on my brothers quad untill they hit the road and he turned around to get his truck.:rolleyes: then when he got down the road a mile the cops were sitting there where the two Big Bears were found laying in the middle of the road. while he was talking with the cops a crackhead looking guy was found walking down the road at 5:30am. He was muddy and wet but the cops had no evedence to hold him on, but his car was parked across the road from our driveway and there were tracks though the grass leading to where the bikes were. kinda strange huh. then the truck and trailer were found ditched about 1.5 miles down the road behind a church in a park. that evening I found where the Raptor was ridden to and loaded into a small pickup with mud tires on it. it was clear by the tracks in the dirt that it was my raptor because of the front sand tires that were still on it left distinct marks in the dirt. it really pisses me off.

Mr.Atc
05-26-2009, 08:10 PM
i would have put my 12 guage barrel to the thieves head if i caught him

oOGoFastOo
05-26-2009, 08:15 PM
Yeah I got the guys name from the cop and I am thinking of paying him a visit.

MonroeMike
05-26-2009, 08:20 PM
I see "Stolen" ads in the RV/Motorcycle section once in a while, in my local Craig's List. Might be worthwhile for you to do in your area.

harryredtrike
05-26-2009, 09:05 PM
i hate f^%$%N thieves almost as much as child killers,molestors.

Rawlins350x
05-26-2009, 11:59 PM
I know the feeling. had a 200x stolen when I was younger. theres nothing to describe the disgust and hatred that you feel. BUT, at least you know the guys name. maybe do a little recon work and see who he pals around with.....

Reminds me of a story my buddy told me last summer. his quad, and about 6 others, were stolen last year by a bunch of kids. they ended up getting caught. but they were taking the bikes and riding them, then either setting them on fire or slashing the tires and dumping them in kingston run dam. (((no typing around word filters please)) kids

Hope you find the culprit, and theres no shame in beating the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro out of him.

Best of luck with it all

The Goat
05-27-2009, 01:22 AM
you walk up to his door in a threatening matter and legally he can put a bullet in you in most states.... just a thought.

Erics350x
05-27-2009, 08:29 AM
I'd scope his place and see if the truck and other people show up. When they do, just wait till the drive to a public place................

J.D.
05-27-2009, 10:02 AM
you walk up to his door in a threatening matter and legally he can put a bullet in you in most states.... just a thought.

Exactly. And most people wanna be tough guys, "oh, I'd just shoot him" or whatever. You're probably not within your legal rights and likely to get in more trouble than they would. Just be easy with it, and do it the legal way....it'll cost you less in the end.

Triple B!
05-27-2009, 02:56 PM
i hate f^%$%N thieves almost as much as child killers,molestors.

I can't stand it when people think it's okay to do this crap... pisses me off to no end. When did anyone ever get the right to break into another man's place, and steal from them, taking things that they worked on, and worked hard to get. I really hope you find the person who did this, and press charges severely so they'll get the point that this is NOT the right way to act. And Furthermore, Next time you or your family catch a punk breaking into your place trying to steal anything...
BEAT THEIR ASS!!! :mad:

DixiePlowboy
05-27-2009, 10:55 PM
Exactly. And most people wanna be tough guys, "oh, I'd just shoot him" or whatever. You're probably not within your legal rights and likely to get in more trouble than they would. Just be easy with it, and do it the legal way....it'll cost you less in the end.

Agreeing with you and Goat. Don't go to his door or on his property.

The following is just worth 2-cents....no more:)

Borrow a vehicle from a relative or friend(that the thieves did NOT see at your house) and scope the guy out from a distance. Catch him on his day off(if he works at all) and see if he hangs anywhere regularly. Could be his friends' place, family members' place, or just a secluded off road/wooded area. Keep your distance and listen for your machine's exhaust note.

OR

Hire someone to pattern the guy for you. Just don't confront him or let him see you watching just in case it's still within his reach.......you don't want him to dump it in a lake.

There's an equal chance that it may be a hidden rider for him/them, or an even chance that it's 3 counties away and/or in pieces.

My '85 350X was stolen in 1985 by someone I knew that hid it out in the woods and rode it over a period of 5-6 months before I recovered what was left of it.

ATC-Eric
05-28-2009, 09:47 AM
Thats a nice raptor, hope you find it.

rdlsz24
05-28-2009, 10:01 AM
That sucks man. I've never had anything of value stolen so I can't say I know how you feel. I hope you recover it and it's not beat to hell or missing parts.

Rob

z400guy28
06-01-2009, 06:55 PM
It flat out sucks when scumbags steal your hard earned money and time you put in to your prized piece parked out back and chained up. I feel for ya, because when and if you get your Raptor back it's probably gonna need alot of work from them beating on it and stripping parts off of it for their scumbag friends quad. Good Luck brother.

oOGoFastOo
06-18-2009, 12:58 AM
I got it back and the guys got arrested they really were crackheads. lol it hase some new scratches where they crashed it and broke my custom clutch lever and both headlights are broke off, and they lost the key and broke the ingnition so I dont know if it runs or not yet but I hope that them running it on regular gas and not race fuel messed up the engine because it has massive compression, also for some reason its leaking oil? Other than that I'm just glad to get it back. more info tomarrow on motor condition

Triple B!
06-21-2009, 08:35 PM
WOW!!
I'm glad you got your bike back, but that sucks that it's all messed up. Although, I'm not really surprised... scumbags like that just steal peoples stuff and run. They don't give a crap about how they treat it- it wasn't theirs to begin with, they don't have a dime in it, or an hour of work either.
Hopefully for you, the bike is decently restorable, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that those buttheads get what they deserve.... :banned: