PDA

View Full Version : NASCAR fans check in!

tanks350x
05-28-2009, 09:20 PM
Who is your favorite driver?

What is your favorite race?

is the season too long? or too short?

What is your favorite manufacturer?

How many races have you been to?

Bats
05-28-2009, 09:53 PM

driver : jeff gordon,
race : daytona , bristol, martrinsville
season : little long but i can live with that
manufacturer: chevy
been : nowhere :( cause im in canada ..... may go to the nationwide montreal road race

i know more about f1 :) and wrc

eddie pettengil
05-28-2009, 10:49 PM
Big racing fan here.

My favorite track has got to be Richmond. The side by side racing on that 3/4 mile track is intense. I have been To Dover (boring), New Hampshire 6 times (boring), Lowes (not bad), Bristol 3 times (pretty good) and Richmond (the best). I would love to make it out to Pheonix some day.

My Favorite Driver would be Kasey Kane Followed by any driver that really races hard every lap like Tony Stewart, Kyle Bush, Ryan Newman and Kevin Harvick. These guys run every lap like its the last.

The season is the right length but they are running on the wrong tracks. To many one and a half mile tracks that are the same d shaped. Drop half of them and replace them with 3/4 mile tracks or shorter.

I'm a Ford fan and none of my favorite drivers drive them (lol).

Don't forget about your local short track, Take the time this summer and go to one of there shows. Alot of them are sanctioned by Nascar and run really well. You will be surpised with the level of compitition.

threewheelin-feelin
05-28-2009, 11:12 PM
my favorite driver is dale jr., but i also like denny hamilon he started he at are nascar weekly seriers track...i also like tony stewart greg biffle and martin truex

my favorite race is richmond, daytona and charlotte

chevorlet baby!

ive been to one race and charlotte about 3 years ago and loved it...i want to get out to richmond or martinsville or bristol...and one day get to daytona

outtaline
05-29-2009, 12:37 AM
All I have to say
Dale Ernhardt
Chevy
Daytona
Need longer season and less short tracks cause they suck
Daytona twice
Homestead twice
Oh yeah did I mention short tracks suck!

J.D.
05-29-2009, 08:42 AM

Driver; Smoke
Favorite race; I like Talledega and Bristol
I'd say the season is about right, but this Chase for the cup BS needs to go.
Manufacturer; Chevy or Ford
Been to Vegas twice, and Lowes for the 50th anniversay race and didn't even get to see it because of rain :( got to watch the 170 laps of Nationwide.

tanks350x
05-29-2009, 06:42 PM
Who is your favorite driver? Dale Earnhardt Jr.,, Smoke, Kurt Bush

What is your favorite race? Talladegga,,Bristol,, Dover

is the season too long? or too short? I think that it could be a bit longer myself

What is your favorite manufacturer? BowTie all the way

How many races have you been to? Iv'e been to 5 races,, First, Dover in 2000, then N.H 4 times

Those are my picks:D

harryredtrike
05-29-2009, 07:44 PM
left turn,left turn,left turn,and left turn,repeat.

outtaline
05-29-2009, 07:53 PM
no harry you got it all wrong its go fast turn left go fast turn leftgo fast turn left x300

harryredtrike
05-29-2009, 08:16 PM
no harry you got it all wrong its go fast turn left go fast turn leftgo fast turn left x300

wont that put you into the wall [3 lefts]x 300.

outtaline
05-29-2009, 08:38 PM
no moron you do a 180 at each end of the track 300 times

jonolanracin
05-29-2009, 11:33 PM
come on people all these post and nobody has got it right the answers are kyle busch bristol long enough chevy maybe toyota and ive not been to a race as i dont like to get drunk anymore

eddie pettengil
06-06-2009, 12:36 AM
Looks like Nascar is trying to get back to REAL racing like they do at your local short track. Starting at Pocono this weekend there will be double file restarts with lap cars at the rear end of the field. This is a great move in my opinion. Now all they have to do is get rid of Daytona, Talladega and half of the 1.5 mile race tracks so we can see some REAL racing.

tanks350x
08-02-2009, 06:42 PM
"BUMP",,,, Have any of you seen the new Nationwide Series Mustang yet? I guess that they're going to run it in some of the races in 2010.. Here is a computer generated image of from Ford
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll124/tankispmaximus/5373_1173791394935_1532568278_44524.jpg
I think that they could've done a little better job on the rear quarters myself, but it looks good to me

brapp
08-03-2009, 02:48 PM
well guys ther eis one track that has 3 left turns and thats my home track pocono!!!!!

Lord Letto 20
08-03-2009, 03:33 PM

Jeff Gordon
Any
I Think they should come to Canada and add 2 races to the chase.
Chevy FTW!
none, i Live in Canada:cry:

FYI: Jeff Gordon is NOT Gay!!!

Bryan Raffa
08-03-2009, 09:54 PM
Watikins Glen!!!!!!!!!! the 9th whoot!:beer

UlsterATCFan
08-03-2009, 10:15 PM
Being from across the pond the only thing I know about Nascar is what I've seen in 'Days of Thunder'

'See that....thats the best damn coon dog I ever seen or heard about...and I didn't teach him a God damned thing.....' Harry Hogg

hinddee29
08-03-2009, 10:28 PM
Who is your favorite driver? Dale sr. now Harvick

What is your favorite race? Richmond

is the season too long? or too short? think it's fine, but would be nice to have more then a couple of the same drivers win all the time.

What is your favorite manufacturer? Chevy

How many races have you been to? 600 once, Richmond 4 times, Martinsville once.

tanks350x
10-06-2009, 11:17 AM
Who do you think is going to win the championship?
Mark Martin
Jimmie Johnson
Jeff Gordon
Tony Stewart
Juan Pablo Montoya
Denny Hamnlin
Kasey Kane
Greg Biffle
Carl Edwards
Brian Vickers
Ryan Newman
Kurt Bush
Who do you think people and why?

posty2100
10-06-2009, 09:11 PM
Favorite Driver: Junior but he sucks anymore
Favorite Race: Talladega and Bristol
Season is long enough
Favorite manufacturer: Chevy
How many races: 5, Pocono last 3 years, Charlotte, and Daytona once

I would like to see Mark Martin win the championship. Not a huge fan of his but he does deserve a championship for all his years of racing. I don't want Montoya to win at all. I don't think he could cause he hasnt won a race all year but he has been strong in the beginning of the chase.

bigboy_toy85
10-06-2009, 10:17 PM

Favorite driver: Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Favorite race: the brickyard 500

The season is just perfect! But it would be cool to have it last year round.

Favorite manufacture: is a close competition between ford and chevy. But Ill say chevy!!

And I've been to Texas motor speedway twice. And Daytona once ( but unfortuantly it was the coca cola 250).

Ive been watching NASCAR since I was about 3, and I'm 17 now so, that's 14 years I have been watching it.

And I hope mark Martin will finally win a championship. If anybody deserves it, it's old mark Martin.

tanks350x
10-06-2009, 11:45 PM
I'd like to see Mark Martin win it this year also. But if Jimmie Johnson wins a consecutive 4th, That would be a feat that I don't think anybody will ever do again. Look how long it took for someone to get to 3...Thirty years lol

bigboy_toy85
10-07-2009, 10:47 AM
I'd like to see Mark Martin win it this year also. But if Jimmie Johnson wins a consecutive 4th, That would be a feat that I don't think anybody will ever do again. Look how long it took for someone to get to 3...Thirty years lol

Even though Jimmie Johnson is a good driver leading the pack he's not good in the pack. I personally think when Jimmie wins it an extremely boring race. Because he gets way ahead of everyone and stays there.

I hope Martin wins! I'll be so pissed if he doesn't

tanks350x
11-22-2009, 08:10 PM
Congratulations to Jimmie Johnson on winning his 4th consecutive Sprint Cup Series Championship
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll124/tankispmaximus/images.jpg

Zach
11-24-2009, 04:48 AM
I used to eat lunch with Kasey Kahne every day in highschool, whenever he wasnt gone racing Sprint Cars. He was a year older then me but hung out in the same group with my best friend. We never thought he would be a Nascar driver.

KASEY
11-24-2009, 08:09 PM
best : MARK worst : dale jr
best track bristol. worst: talladega
season is ok,
been to bristol ,phoenix, vegas ,sonoma

Jason Hall
11-24-2009, 11:00 PM
Big Martin fan Here also!!!! But I love watchin Kyle Bush drive sidway's LOL, that kid has a bad attitude but he can DRIVE! I like the Biff & Edward's also. Been to Bristol, Dover, Michigan (boring), Charlotte last 4 years for the coca cola 600 1 time for the Wiston Select. Got to watch Dale Earnhardt pile the Bass Pro Shops car Into the wall In turn 2 Dammit. Hope to make It to Atlanta next year. Anything over 1-1/2 mile's Is more fun to watch on TV!!!! Bristol RULE'S, the banking Is Unreal In person.

ProCarbine2k1
11-25-2009, 02:00 AM
Dale Jr., Mark Martin (been a fan of his since the Folgers car)
Talledega, Daytona
Would liked to have seen Mark win the season this year, and he is as deserving as anyone!

tanks350x
06-18-2011, 11:14 PM
:BUMP: How about this year? who looks good? Thoughts?