PDA

View Full Version : senior prank

hondahaulic
05-30-2009, 01:06 PM
I was a senior in highschool this last year and we just graduated, and we decided that we needed a good prank to top off the year. In the middle of the school theres a courtyard. Its just a big square of the school with no roof and brick walls. Theres a few trees and a couple tables in there and stuff like that. The only way to get inside it is through either of the two doors, which are only 3 feet wide.

For our prank, we came up with the idea of putting an enormous agricultural tire in the courtyard, from a terra-gator (the same tires they use on monster trucks). The tire is 4 feet wide, and the door is only 3. The tire also weighs between 500 and 700 lbs. We then made a makeshift hoist out of an old grain auger that we had to modify quite a bit. Long story short, Last wednesday night at about 3:30 AM (no cops on duty in town from 3am-5am) about 6 of us guys hoisted this massive tire onto the roof, pushed it across the roof, and let it drop into the courtyard. On the sides of the tire we spray painted "Class of '09, TIRE'd of us?" and stuff like that.

Most of the staff were pretty good sports about it, and thought our prank was pretty clever. They were just glad that nothing was broken and there wasn't any profanity or anything. I was of course the first one everybody suspected, so I was glad they weren't getting too mad about it. They tried cutting it with a chainsaw first and got nowhere. They had cops looking at it, and actually called several local companies with cranes just to get this thing out of the school. There was a crane scheduled to come next week for about 400$ just to get it out, but after a lot of work they managed to get it cut into 2 pieces with a sawzall and managed to remove it yesterday afternoon.

so does anybody else have any good highschool prank stories? lets hear em.

Dirtcrasher
05-30-2009, 06:30 PM
Thats funny chit, nice prank bro!!

Greiver430x
05-30-2009, 08:53 PM
Someone hung a roadkill deer in our courtyard once, we released a very large and very mean rooster for our senior prank. Watching the faculty trying to catch taht bugger during lunch was f'n priceless.

outtaline
05-30-2009, 09:29 PM
very nice we seran wrapped the principals car and pulled down the school sign (without getting in trouble cause they were tearin down the school)

smvorndran
05-30-2009, 10:12 PM
Only in Iowa.:lol:

Good job!

smvorndran

rdlsz24
05-30-2009, 10:22 PM
We also had a courtyard like that and we put chickens in there for a prank lol.

Rob

hancadam
05-30-2009, 10:30 PM
For our prank we moved all the the desk from each classroom into the hallway. One of the guys was able to get keys from one of our janitors. There was about 20 of us, took almost 2 hours. The crappy part is it was mostly cleaned up by the time school started.

corndawg
05-30-2009, 10:38 PM
wow great idea man...my idea worked out pretty lame..spray painted class of 2007 or LCK 2007 at every cross road (on the pavement in the intersection itself) about 7-8 miles around and did one real big on the highway right infront of the school, it took me and 6 buddies (3 crews, one driver and one painter) the better part of a night to get this done..theyve copied me the past 2 years with '08 and '09.....we also had a contained bonfire in the school parking lot after hours on our last day with the whole senior class ther, pretty good times

corndawg
05-30-2009, 10:43 PM
heres a pic of the fire we had

Mr.Atc
05-30-2009, 10:48 PM
well my graduation was pretty much a 3 day drunken brawl.all my buddies and i with the trikes riding drinkin and pulling eachother in car hoods down the highway and also right through town.those are the days i miss.

The Goat
05-31-2009, 12:36 AM
moved all parking stops to the edge of the rode to stop anyone from being able to park...

released mice

syruped the stairs

75 lbs test across the walk ways to lunch

removed the cement stairs below the exiting doors

had a party on top of the cafeteria

dumb stuff in 04

Kintore
05-31-2009, 01:22 AM
we just greased up 3 baby pigs with numbers 1,2,4

Never did find #3!

hondahaulic
05-31-2009, 01:24 AM
those all sound like pretty good ones too. Apparently I was a pretty good suspect for some reason because everyone wondered HOW I got it in there, without even questioning whether I was involved or not. I wish I could have watched them scratching their heads trying to get it out. they tried a chainsaw and sawzalls and who knows what else. In the end, my ag/shop teacher got it cut all the way around the center into 2 narrow pieces, and he had to zig-zag between each lug. Oh and plus he got 2 new cattle feeders out of the deal when it was cut haha.

300rman
05-31-2009, 02:23 AM
Where did you get the tire?!

we were gonna release 7 chickens, labeled 1-8 skipping 7, cause we were the class of 07. and it was a joke about our class and chickens (graduating class of 07 was 16 people) never got around to it, although we did trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro every day that could have gotten us expelled if they woulda caught us.

Bryan Raffa
05-31-2009, 08:11 AM
we just greased up 3 baby pigs with numbers 1,2,4

Never did find #3!

whats the rest of the story?:lol: :eek:

back in 88 my brother and his buddys painted MIX IS A D^%$ on the town watertower.. you could see it for miles!!!!!!:lol: MIX was the guy that gave out detention , and in school detention,,,

hondahaulic
05-31-2009, 12:55 PM
Where did you get the tire?!

It took a while to find one, but theres a tire shop a couple towns away that had several used ones that were damaged beyond repair. We talked to the shop owner, and told him we were going to make an outdoor picnic table out of it with a big wooden top. He liked that idea so he loaded one up in my buddy's truck for free. He wouldn't even take a 10$ tip for it. Theres a pretty big disposal fee to get rid of the damaged ones, so we did him a favor by taking it.

Calebe5
05-31-2009, 08:34 PM
My freshman year, the seniors let out a bunch of mice and crickets during winter break. We started school 2 days late because they had to get the place fumigated! Then my junior year, the seniors released a couple of pigeons in the cafeteria which had a 25 foot tall ceiling with criss-cross lattice light fixtures up high. It took them forever to catch the pigeons and there were several bird poop incedents.
My senior year, me and 4 of my friends took our racing karts and one dirtbike into the school on a friday night while the janitors were cleaning (they left one set of double doors unlocked). we pushed our rides into the gym and waited for the janitors to leave. Then we raced around the entire school and left plentty of skidmarks! Our school had cameras everywhere, but they never caught us. thinking back, I was an idiot. The tire marks were there the rest of the school year, though

harryredtrike
05-31-2009, 09:14 PM
My freshman year, the seniors let out a bunch of mice and crickets during winter break. We started school 2 days late because they had to get the place fumigated! Then my junior year, the seniors released a couple of pigeons in the cafeteria which had a 25 foot tall ceiling with criss-cross lattice light fixtures up high. It took them forever to catch the pigeons and there were several bird poop incedents.
My senior year, me and 4 of my friends took our racing karts and one dirtbike into the school on a friday night while the janitors were cleaning (they left one set of double doors unlocked). we pushed our rides into the gym and waited for the janitors to leave. Then we raced around the entire school and left plentty of skidmarks! Our school had cameras everywhere, but they never caught us. thinking back, I was an idiot. The tire marks were there the rest of the school year, though
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
that would be fun,to rip through school on pocket bikes and go carts////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Yamada
05-31-2009, 09:45 PM
One of my friend took his bicycle in school one day after class. The day after he was smiling ear to ear. :lol:

The Goat
06-01-2009, 12:35 AM
hell we've rode the tiny electric pocket bikes through walmart at night...

it's more scary than anything

brapp
06-01-2009, 10:43 AM
you woudl be suprized how awesome a kx60 with fresh tires hooks up on a carpeted floor lol we had abotu 8 of us on everythign from a honda mr50 to a kx500lol and we tore up that school inside and out.