PDA

View Full Version : global warming fake or truth?

factoryX
06-08-2009, 05:52 AM
http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/article/20090606/GPG0101/90606042/1261/GPG05/Weather++Record+temperature+set+in+Green+Bay+Satur day

http://www.kxmc.com/News/386720.asp

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jun/05/burger-king-global-warming-us

harryredtrike
06-09-2009, 12:53 AM
this issue is a trojan horse.these believers so called want massive government intervention into your lives and pocket.in the 70's they said the next ice was coming,millions will die.nobody fell for it.then it's global warming,and noone fell for it.now it's climate change and we will all die,see what happens?the earth has been here for millions of years.it has been extremely cold,whole earth was frozen over.and it has been hot,tropical forest in the poles.all before man came here.explain please.losers.

factoryX
06-09-2009, 01:38 AM
who negative thumbs me? lol I am simply posting links fron drudgereport.com, loser....

factoryX
06-09-2009, 04:33 AM
more stuff from drudgereport.com : http://www.accuweather.com/news-story.asp?partner=netweather&traveler=0&zipChg=1&article=9

The Goat
06-09-2009, 08:44 AM
I thumbs up you, just because two had thumbs down ya...but I gotta say, at age 17...don't you have anything better to do?

You can't even vote...you can affect no change and can only be affected by it. Get over it.

factoryX
06-09-2009, 02:42 PM
I turn 18 in 13 days, second just being really bored helps to lol... so I get bad feed back for simply posting something could not exist?

The Goat
06-09-2009, 02:51 PM
no, you get thumbs up, because I hate people that thumbs down for no decent reason. lol

There is just as much chance of it existing as there is chance that it does not.

but to say that the air wasn't a lot cleaner 200 years ago would just be foolish.

factoryX
06-09-2009, 03:15 PM
true, I thought it was a interesting winter with more than average snow in some areas, like portland, oregon had the best snow fall in 40 years, while in bend oregon we had record amount of ice rather than snow.

corndawg
06-09-2009, 03:53 PM
i try not to look too much into "conspiracys" but i do think that global warming might have SOME truth to it, but i do believe certain organazations and or the govt will make a bigger deal out of some things, after all, a person in fear is an easy person to control, just my .02

Macs
06-09-2009, 04:04 PM
I would like to know the reason for the thumbs down as well. i guess there is still some idiots out there that doesnt know what it is for. I gave yall thumbs up to counter react with the meat heads.

shadix518
06-09-2009, 04:20 PM
another thing about the end of the world is that it will end on dec 21 2012.....because the mian calender ends there

http://wallpapers.desktopart.com/photography/general/1538-photography_general_mayan_calendar_wallpaper.jpg

atctim
06-09-2009, 04:23 PM
I did some research on youtube - and I see (can't remember his name now) but the founder of the Weather Channel is trying to dispel the myth of global warming.

People believe everything they hear these days - it seems no one can form their own conclusions about anything unless they read it on the net or see it on the news. I do not believe in global warming!

Yamahondaman
06-09-2009, 04:37 PM
I do not believe in global warming!

Agreed !!! LOT'S of people that have WORKED for 30 years don't "READ" stuff about the Tree Hugger Mess... just RIDE,WORK,PAY TAXES,EXCERSIZE,LOOSE WEIGHT,EAT RIGHT, .... AND STILL DIE !! :beer

Bryan Raffa
06-09-2009, 05:06 PM
Agreed !!! LOT'S of people that have WORKED for 30 years don't "READ" stuff about the Tree Hugger Mess... just RIDE,WORK,PAY TAXES,EXCERSIZE,LOOSE WEIGHT,EAT RIGHT, .... AND STILL DIE !! :beer

QUOTE OF THE YEAR!!!!:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :beer

YAMAHONDAMAN

Billy Golightly
06-09-2009, 05:17 PM
google "The great global warming swindle"

And yes, the founder of the Weather Channel DOES NOT support the theory of global warming. I've heard him speak on a few different talk radio shows about it before.

Fuzzy8766
06-09-2009, 06:45 PM
I don't know about anywhere else but here in Michigan it still feels like April. We all get a good chuckle about global warming. I'm still running my heat in the house at night. I'll take some of that global warming if anyone has some extra.

factoryX
06-09-2009, 07:02 PM
well atleast I am not alone about this problem. I have been researching global warming for a couple of years now and still nothing makes sense.
I mean glaciers where made when? the last ice age.

Are we in a ice age right now? No.

So what happens to ice if it warms up? It melts.

So mother nature is at fault for glaciers melting but what about the spots where its below average temperatures? The sun has lowest amount of activity in the last 90 years.

atctim
06-09-2009, 10:38 PM
Global Cooling????

Tri-ZNate
06-09-2009, 11:00 PM
Al Gore is an idiot. Watch the South Park episode "Manbearpig" and it'll be like deashavoo

harryredtrike
06-10-2009, 09:28 AM
i dont believe the Myan calender.if they were so smart why didnt they predict thier own demise.

Yamahondaman
06-10-2009, 03:56 PM
I don't know about anywhere else but here in Michigan it still feels like April. We all get a good chuckle about global warming. I'm still running my heat in the house at night. I'll take some of that global warming if anyone has some extra.

HECK .. down here near Sarasota,Fla. we have LOT'S of HEAT !!! go out to BBQ and all's you got's to do is throw the Chicken on the sidewalk's ! NASTY Place in the Summer ! got's to have LOT'S of these >>>>:beer