PDA

View Full Version : marker cones for a 70 track

sanchez
06-13-2009, 01:15 AM
lets bring some marker cones, construction cones whatever you call them to mark a track(s) . 5gallon buckets work too. the road course in my backyard is all dirt from the constant beating it tacks my buddies can't get enough. getting a bunch of 70 racing a track built for them would kick butt.

BASHOOR330
06-13-2009, 07:24 AM
KURT FORM ALABAMA GANG WE WILL BRING WAHT WE CAN, IAM ALL FOR SOME SORT OF OVAL RACING. WE WILL BE UP FOR IT ON ARE 110'S:naughty:

Daddio
06-13-2009, 08:48 AM
I actually asked about setting up a small oval for the 70s. I haven't gotten a response back yet. :wondering There are several of the70 flat track racers coming and they were wanting to race also. I will see if they can come up with some cones.
I am bringing a drag to smooth out the drag strip and oval and a 20 gal. plastic barrel set up to water the oval. If we get enough people working together I'm sure we can pull it off.:w00t:

sanchez
06-14-2009, 03:53 AM
think road style coarse too lets not discriminate. ill be bringing my yt125/175 for running with the 110's so lets GET IT

sandpuppi101
06-14-2009, 12:34 PM
Daddio make sure you get aholdd of me when you get down there if your bringing a Drag,LOL even if you don't bring a drag get ahold of me... I suggest when we all get down there and get a head count on 70's and like machine's we all have a meeting of the mind's and figure something out.I do know it won't be slated as an actual TF event but somebody can organize something on the fly i'm sure..

keister
06-15-2009, 11:22 AM
Daddio make sure you get aholdd of me when you get down there if your bringing a Drag,LOL even if you don't bring a drag get ahold of me... I suggest when we all get down there and get a head count on 70's and like machine's we all have a meeting of the mind's and figure something out.I do know it won't be slated as an actual TF event but somebody can organize something on the fly i'm sure..

How about Thursday afternoon?

Daddio
06-15-2009, 12:40 PM

Will do. When do you expect to get there? I am bringing a drag. After doing the drag strip with rakes to get it smoothed out ............ well I'm sure that everyone else that helped last year would agree that a drag is in order.:w00t:

brapp
06-15-2009, 01:51 PM
if i can get soemthings sold i may brign the kubota tractor and 4 foot stone rake if i can swing to get it out there.

Tri-ZNate
06-15-2009, 02:56 PM
Will do. When do you expect to get there? I am bringing a drag. After doing the drag strip with rakes to get it smoothed out ............ well I'm sure that everyone else that helped last year would agree that a drag is in order.:w00t:

I'll be out tuesday afternoon to help out. Probably easiest way to make it is to get some Rs, YFZs, ect to haul ass around a designated area (if Pete wont make it for us). Atleast that way it'll get things broke up

sandpuppi101
06-17-2009, 11:04 AM

I'm gonna be there mid-day Wed. and I will have a Big Red to use on the track and be my workhorse.Sound's like a winner of a plan Daddio,a drag is exactly what we need and no rain either,LOL...

Daddio
06-19-2009, 11:07 PM
I'm gonna be there mid-day Wed. and I will have a Big Red to use on the track and be my workhorse.Sound's like a winner of a plan Daddio,a drag is exactly what we need and no rain either,LOL...

Cool, I'll be there Tues. noonish. I am going to have a water tank for the tracks. A drag and a few cones and I'm ready to do it.:beer :Bounce :w00t: :naughty: