PDA

View Full Version : 1985 Honda Atc250r Exhausts Decibels

85 atc250r
06-15-2009, 12:16 AM
what i want to know is,, what is the LOUDEST exhaust you can buy for the 85 atc250r, i thought the paul turner head pipe and the fat boy 2 slip on would be the loudest but thats just a guess. if sonm1 could help me that would be great!! cuz my buddy has fmf fatty on his 86 and its not that load!!

Jason Hall
06-15-2009, 11:32 AM
Are you trying to piss off your neighbor's? Or just get thrown out of your riding area?

atctim
06-15-2009, 11:40 AM
Jason Haul said it right - why do you want it to be louder - suggestion - Louder does not equal faster!

Mosh
06-15-2009, 11:44 AM
Tell ya what.
I will trade you a rotted out DG with holes in the headpipe, and a old aluminum silencer with no packing for the Paul Turner system..
That should be loud enough ...LOL

Seriously, Most 250R's will all be about the same noise level no matter what with a proper maintained aftermarket system on it..Their really isnt that much differences, between aftermarket brand noise levels.FMF,DG, etc.

My wife just repacked her's yesterday, becuase it was really sounding like crap.

If ya want loud, get a 4 stroke.

SYKO
06-15-2009, 11:46 AM
my unkown pipe and CT fully packed silencer on my flat track R when I was racing was unreasonably loud.... but it was fully tuned and in a full race invironment.

85 atc250r
06-15-2009, 12:53 PM
screw you guys, my neibors can go suck it, i want somtihgin load, cuz my R is already fast i dont need speed, i win everytime, i was asking for the loadest pipe not forr ignorant ppl telling me to be nice about my neighbiors, screw them to bad if they dont have noise sealed houses

atctim
06-15-2009, 01:09 PM
It is people just like you who are getting off road areas shut down on a daily basis. You obviously have no respect for any one and are really full of yourself. On top of that you need to learn how to spell! There is a difference between Loud and Load.

Loud is your mouth in this post!
Load is what you are full of!

Noise is the number one complaint of people who do not like our sport. It is obvious you have no responsibility in life and intentionally want to make enemies out of your neighbors.

You are a disgrace to this sport!

SYKO
06-15-2009, 01:27 PM
yep we got a tard on board now complete with bad taste and spelling...

Billy Golightly
06-15-2009, 04:22 PM
Listen here you little punk ass. Idiots with your mind frame have been an exponential factor in my losing hundreds of thousands of dollars with my track. If everyone would be conscious and run quieter exhausts, I'd probably be open for business right now. Its one thing to actually be ABLE to use the power the machine is making with a factory exhaust and need to upgrade it to a performance one (That amount of people is thin, real thin) and just doing it to be a dickhead. I hope your neighbors DO call code enforcement and get you for a noise ordinance violation, maybe you'll learn something!