PDA

View Full Version : RUDE PPL about loud exhausts

85 atc250r
06-15-2009, 10:41 PM
JASON HALL, ATCTIM, SYKOLINCOLN, BILLY GOLIGHTLY!!! all you huys can SUCKIT, what is this shiot typing marithon for god damn sakes, who cares if i cant spell to bad you can fo shove it, i live in canada and in the COUNTRY i have no damn neighbors i ride in farmers fields and train tracks TRUST me no1 cares about loud machines, and no1 gets kicked off riding areas here cuz thewre are none, so you americnas go F*** yourselfves got it!! and mosh thanjks for being nice and telling me thers bnot to much difference in loudnest for exhaust i apprechiate it !!

outtaline
06-15-2009, 10:50 PM
URA trailpro trailpro trailpro trailpro trailpro trailpro trailpro trailpro trailpro trailpro trailpro trailpro trailpro trailpro trailpro

Jason Hall
06-15-2009, 10:54 PM
I simply asked you 2 question's!!!!!

atctim
06-15-2009, 10:56 PM
You are very rude. Also your stories do not match - you first said:

screw you guys, my neibors can go suck it,

then in your next breathe you say:

i live in canada and in the COUNTRY i have no damn neighbors

So now what is your story - you have neighbors but they aren't really neighbors? Or you don't have neighbors - just people that live by you?

Very inconsistent stories!

KASEY
06-15-2009, 11:05 PM
just take your silencer off........ thats as loud as it gets,,,, you don't need any special pipe for that,,,,,, just so you know,,, the people you listed in your post,,,, some of the best people on the site,,,,, in this era of enviromentilists tree huggers shrinking riding areas more legislation against the entire off-road community,, these people were just concerned for your right to ride also ,,, so don't be so hard on them .. i know that one has the power to ban you from this site at the touch of a key stroke,,, we all want to be able to ride for years,,, and making waves as you plan to adds to the problem,,, an unsilenced motor can be heard for miles,,,, so if you own miles and miles of property,,, go for it,,, if not don't be an idiot....... :welcome:

KASEY
06-15-2009, 11:06 PM
dammit jason why do you have to be such a trouble maker??????????????????:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SYKO
06-15-2009, 11:09 PM
listen here you fvcktard, im not a religious person, but if praying to GOD would get me any closer to you I would be,becouse im one mother fvcker you dont want to piss off... I allready dont like you snivelin basdards up there in canada except for a few and your just making them look bad now. I hope that before I die I can run into you and you slip and say something about this post becouse im going to make you smell your teeth and thats REAL TALK.

KASEY
06-15-2009, 11:12 PM
JASON HALL, ATCTIM, SYKOLINCOLN, BILLY GOLIGHTLY!!! all you huys can SUCKIT, what is this shiot typing marithon for god damn sakes, who cares if i cant spell to bad you can fo shove it, i live in canada and in the COUNTRY i have no damn neighbors i ride in farmers fields and train tracks TRUST me no1 cares about loud machines, and no1 gets kicked off riding areas here cuz thewre are none, so you americnas go F*** yourselfves got it!! and mosh thanjks for being nice and telling me thers bnot to much difference in loudnest for exhaust i apprechiate it !!

hell i didn't realize you were from CANADA ,,, go ahead and make all the noise you want friggen retard ,,, hell take the pipe off too,,,, i resized the picture you sent me i will post a pict of you on your bike!!!
http://a0.vox.com/6a00c225279cef604a00d4144ac4f83c7f-320pi

Jason Hall
06-15-2009, 11:15 PM
I don't know Kasey, but It happens all the time. I give up man, I'm just TROUBLE :wondering :wondering :wondering :lol:

That friggin picture Is WAY TO FUNNY :w00t: :Bounce :Bounce

outtaline
06-15-2009, 11:16 PM
I think that is what he is lookin for. Now that is custom.

racerxxx
06-15-2009, 11:20 PM
Can't wait to see how this plays out.(Cracks knuckles, leans back and keeps hitting refresh).:lol:

Billy Golightly
06-15-2009, 11:23 PM
I've got a half a mile square of property to ride on that is MINE. And I'm no longer allowed to ride on it because of people that are anywhere from two to FIVE miles away that bitched about it. Its only a matter of time for you and anyone else.

BUt, you know everything, so I'm not wasting anymore typing time on you.