PDA

View Full Version : fathers day

mapyang
06-21-2009, 12:41 PM
Happy father's to all :)
Drew

firehart
06-21-2009, 04:12 PM
I called my dad this morning and wished him a good day. My son called me. I think he's hosting a BBQ for me this afternoon.

dcreel
06-21-2009, 04:52 PM
Happy Fathers day fellas!!!

Macs
06-21-2009, 06:02 PM
i spent all afternoon yesterday with my dad along with my brothers and sisters. this morning after church i got a hand written card from my 3 yo and my 2 yo colored me a picture. they then drug out a 154 pc craftsman set and my youngest daughter told me to go fix her bum now ( bum is what she calls the three wheelers ). We then spent about an hour together putting all the pieces in there right places and trying to teach them the diffrent sizes. Then we all went to baby's r us to scan stuff for the baby shower of my soon to be born son. This afternoon we are just hanging out watching hannah montana. It has been a great fathers day.

Triple B!
06-21-2009, 08:09 PM
hahahahaha, I got my dad a card with Fred Flinstone on it, a box of sugar-free Russell stover's candies [he's diabetic], and some Limburger cheese!!!! my mom hates it, of course my dad likes it, and it gives him a chance to bug her while trying to make her eat a piece. I love my dad!!!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the dad's out there!!!!! :Bounce