PDA

View Full Version : Reliable ebay store

coldfuzion76
06-25-2009, 12:54 AM
I just wanted to take a minute and praise an ebay store that I've been using almost exclusively lately.

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/The-3-and-4-Wheeler-Shop

I've never had a problem with any of my orders, and they always ship stoopid fast. plus they've got all kinds of stuff for trikes, and really good prices, too. Dunno if any of you guys on here have dealt with them, but I like to show support to someone doing a good job.

jason85atc250r
06-25-2009, 01:17 AM
I buy alot of stuff from them on ebay also. gets shipped really fast they actually have the stuff in stock. they give a good shipping discount if you buy a couple things at the same time.

i bought a lc 250r air filter from another user on ebay and it took close to 3 weeks to get tio my door. must have had to order it in then send it to me. i stick with the seller mentioned above when ever possible now.

rdlsz24
06-26-2009, 10:35 AM
Oh it's biker chick ltd. Didn't realize they have a different store name. I believe I have bought from them in the past too.

Rob

Vealmonkey
06-26-2009, 11:15 AM
I have bought from them before and always had fast and speedy service. I've always kind of laughed at the whole "biker chicks" thing. Somewhere in the back of my head I've alwyas pictued Big, Hairy, 350# dudes! LOL

dcreel
06-26-2009, 01:07 PM
Wow.. I got on Ebay to look up Biker Chick ltd. to put there info on this thread. I noticed that Biker chick wasn't on Ebay anymore. So Bikerchick ltd changed their name to the 3 and 4 wheeler shop?
I once bought 2 different 200x items from biker chick ltd and I paid full + shipping for both. They put the 2 together for shipping and enclosed cash to refund half of the shipping cost. I didn't even ask. Definitely a great place to order from.

rdlsz24
06-29-2009, 10:28 AM
Their username is still bikerchickltd (http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/bikerchickltd/), just their store is named 3 and 4 wheeler shop.

Rob

coldfuzion76
06-30-2009, 03:11 AM
Yeah, I got a refund the last time, too. Just because paypal messed up the combined shipping. Absolutely awesome. One of the reasons I'd recommend them to anybody!

350x'inNY
06-30-2009, 09:43 AM
Wow.. I got on Ebay to look up Biker Chick ltd. to put there info on this thread. I noticed that Biker chick wasn't on Ebay anymore. So Bikerchick ltd changed their name to the 3 and 4 wheeler shop?
I once bought 2 different 200x items from biker chick ltd and I paid full + shipping for both. They put the 2 together for shipping and enclosed cash to refund half of the shipping cost. I didn't even ask. Definitely a great place to order from.

They did the same for me too.... I open up the box and there was green in there! Awesome!