PDA

View Full Version : Jelous gf? anyone else?

steven 250sx
06-26-2009, 09:52 PM
well my gf gets pretty jelous of me being on the forum alot and always talking about threewheelers like tonight she started syaing I like threewheelers more than her so I was going to say "I would never leave you for a threewheeler" but it came out as " I would leave you for a three wheeler" and the fight started lol. anyone ever have this problem? :w00t:

Macs
06-26-2009, 10:22 PM
The wife and i use to have that problem. But i made it clear, i can either be at the bar or home tinkering in the garage. So then she was pretty understanding especially after the first build was done and she saw the outcome. On the Cagiva build she is getting a bit irritated about the money i spend. But doesnt say to much. Now if i get on a few nights in a row into chat, she will take the wireless card. Because i will spend 6 hours straight and i have other things i need to do, so i understand. Of course my wife and i have been together 12 years, since high school and know each other in and out.

Banage
06-26-2009, 10:30 PM
Dude, you take her for a ride. Do not try to impress or scare her. take it nice and slow. She will either join the love or leave you alone.

steven 250sx
06-26-2009, 10:32 PM
lol i am trying to get her to come for a drive but its not working to well lol

Banage
06-26-2009, 10:41 PM
yeah it took a few years to geet mine on a wheeler....... now I cant get her off

300rman
06-27-2009, 12:27 AM
yeah man, take her for a nice, easy ride. dont go crazy, and gradually increase your acceleration and speeds as she grows more comfortable.

edog
06-27-2009, 12:41 AM
yeah it took a few years to geet mine on a wheeler....... now I cant get her off

Sound like you got a problem:p:naughty:

DeePa
06-27-2009, 12:42 AM
youre 21, tell her to grow up

dcreel
06-27-2009, 03:05 AM
Give her the powder... Keep your pimp hand strong. :naughty: I just looked over my shoulder to make sure the wife couldn't read this. She keeps my pimp hand in a tightly locked little box under her side of the bed. :lol:

SYKO
06-27-2009, 11:05 AM
haha mine is jelous I just peep this site when shes not around.... plus she rides and can ride better then most of my freinds

The Goat
06-27-2009, 02:31 PM
Mine makes fun of me, because whenever I'm rolling through certain areas and I know there is going to be a threewheeler around I start looking.

She's started to spot em though, and when she spots one on the way to the house she always tells me when she gets home. I get her to describe where...and then I tell her what the bike looks like.

Not that hard.... there are a couple of 250sx, a bigred, a 110, a 200s and 185s and two 70s.

She did get pissed a while back when we were supposed to be saving money for the trip, and I bought the trx90... until I explained I was selling thing out of my parts bin to buy it.

brapp
06-28-2009, 11:55 AM
you can spent your money in thebar or you can spend your money on trikes, you can soend tyour time on trikes and internet or you can send it chasing tail and drinking and sllthe other thing sthat she wouldnt want you doing. tellher its a good bunch of people and try and make her part of the family . if she dont wanan listen send her up her eto pa and i'llset her strait and sho wher its an healthy obsesion

steven 250sx
06-28-2009, 11:58 AM
haha true but ya she's a good girl she just likes to bug me about it lol

SYKO
06-28-2009, 12:08 PM
well in any case I hope you just dont toss her to the side to ride a trike when shes offerning sideways samich!

Banage
06-28-2009, 02:57 PM
Sound like you got a problem:p:naughty:

I was waiting for someone to see the dark side to that message :w00t:

Triple B!
07-01-2009, 08:36 PM
you can spent your money in thebar or you can spend your money on trikes, you can soend tyour time on trikes and internet or you can send it chasing tail and drinking and sllthe other thing sthat she wouldnt want you doing. tellher its a good bunch of people and try and make her part of the family . if she dont wanan listen send her up her eto pa and i'llset her strait and sho wher its an healthy obsesion

hahaha brapp, once I was able to decipher that post I realized that you definitely have a good point. Would she rather you be out possibly ruining your relationship, doing who knows what (hypothetically) or home poking around on 3WW, and tinkering on your projects?
I love riding, unfortunately right now I SUCK at it, it'll take some work, and I'll probably get pissed off at myself over and over again, but I still love it. So much fun simply getting out there! :Bounce
Maybe she's just jealous because you spend soooooo much time on here that you don't spend much with her. Just show her that she's still important to you too, and she might not act so jealous. I get that way sometimes at AutoXer when he's on 3WW and other stuff for God knows how many hours on end, but we still do things together anyhow... or he'll get off the computer and cozy up next to me on the couch and stuff's okay again, LoL :lol:

brapp
07-01-2009, 11:00 PM
lit the beginign the oen fo the heuavos videos lol why dont u step away from the tv for a lil while and coem do soemthing with me lol ohhhi love that begining she is hot lol

harryredtrike
07-01-2009, 11:49 PM
well my gf gets pretty jelous of me being on the forum alot and always talking about threewheelers like tonight she started syaing I like threewheelers more than her so I was going to say "I would never leave you for a threewheeler" but it came out as " I would leave you for a three wheeler" and the fight started lol. anyone ever have this problem? :w00t:

////////////////ha ha ha ha ha ha ha holy crap dude your in deep now////////

rachel
07-02-2009, 01:36 PM
Hm... I'd have to say I think Gag would leave me for a threewheeler- but it would have to be one *smokin* trike ;)

Gag_Halfront
07-02-2009, 01:47 PM
No worries, though. I'd be back as soon as it ran out of gas. :D

rachel
07-02-2009, 02:26 PM
Dammit... I tried...

Tecate250
07-02-2009, 05:48 PM
Wow! missed this thread. Funny.

brappette
07-11-2009, 08:51 PM
You ca spend all the time in the world on bikes and the net and everything....but just remember the day that she tells u that she is walking out of your life it might actually happen......ask Brapp, what really happened? Hope all goes well!!!

Russell 350X
07-16-2009, 06:01 PM
I had one gf a few years back to sell my wheelers, she didn't like them, wanted me to spend all my time with her blah blah blah.....I told her they were here before she was.....yea you can guess were it went from there...lol.