PDA

View Full Version : My **** GOT STOLEN!

Erics350x
06-27-2009, 11:59 PM
While away on vacation this week i got a phone call from my dumb ass brother in-law saying that my trailer was blocking his gate. I was like, wtf i left it in the corner of the yard with my Polaris Scrambler on it. He said well there isn't any 4 wheeler on it now! Son of a bduhf im PISSED! So i call the Police and they tell me i can even report it stolen until im back in town and do it in person? **** smokin redneck pigs! They wouldn't even do any "Police Work" like prints, ect. After enough complaining they put out a be on the look out for it, but thats it. This was all on Monday. I just got home and will finally be able to do a report in the morning, not that it'll do any good. So, not only was my trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro stolen but my vacation was ruined and cut short a couple days.

I just had to vent a bit.

SYKO
06-28-2009, 12:10 AM
that sucs bro, did you take a pic of it? did you ever get it all running correctly?

dcreel
06-28-2009, 12:48 AM
That sucks man.. Since the cops haven't done anything for you yet.. maybe they can now. I hope you get it back.

Erics350x
06-28-2009, 12:51 AM
that sucs bro, did you take a pic of it? did you ever get it all running correctly?

Yes, i did get a picture and just got it all lined out Friday and rode it once before this happened.

Macs
06-28-2009, 12:55 AM
I had gotten robbed of everything a year or so ago. Cops will not even persue it. It is like finding a needle in a haystack and they want bother. I got lucky but had to do a ton of my own detective work. First thing is get any pics you have of it and vin # with anything that might distinguish it. Post reward ads on craigslist and contact every salvage yard within 100 miles. If it wasnt for thos things i never would ahve gotten anything back. I am still missing about half of it. I insure everything i have now to make sure. the only thing is i am having a problem with the Cagiva. they will only insure it for $450 on a total loss.

harryredtrike
06-28-2009, 09:15 AM
dude that sucks major butt.what is going on in this world.

DeePa
06-28-2009, 09:48 AM
you left a quad on an open trailer while you were on vacation?

Erics350x
06-28-2009, 11:38 AM
you left a quad on an open trailer while you were on vacation?

It was in a privacy fenced backyard that isnt very visable from any direction. I guess, i'll learn a lesson from this.......

DeePa
06-28-2009, 11:43 AM
in other times, i could understand, but now with people hurting for cash so bad, i dont even like to leave my garage door up...sorry for the loss and i hope you get something outta it

wheelie king
06-29-2009, 08:10 PM
Sucks that the cops brushed you off, too. Hell, you are the VICTIM of a crime and can report it from anywhere. But then again, I know what you had to deal with considering the Sheriff's Office in your area :rolleyes:

Too bad, and best wishes.