PDA

View Full Version : ETA on 'official' TF09 DVD?

Saul
06-28-2009, 09:50 PM
Any estimate when this will be ready to sell?! :TrikesOwn

Eric250R
06-28-2009, 10:40 PM
It depends on how long it takes the others who contribute to get there footage to HADAR, I shot a little myself and will try to send it out this week, but usually, it takes about 2 months to make it happen. I'm sure Justin will be able to give you a better time frame than myself.

hadar
06-30-2009, 08:12 PM
Yeah, I just got all my footage off the tapes. It's nice but it would help if we had more. I'd like to do another one for the whole trillogy aspect. I will admit that the distribution of them is very time consuming and tedious. I wish there was another way. I'll try to get somthing posted up about a collaberation soon. Unless somone else is going to take the reins.

Saul
06-30-2009, 08:16 PM
Yeah, I just got all my footage off the tapes. It's nice but it would help if we had more. I'd like to do another one for the whole trillogy aspect. I will admit that the distribution of them is very time consuming and tedious. I wish there was another way. I'll try to get somthing posted up about a collaberation soon. Unless somone else is going to take the reins.

I know it's a LOT of work but I really hope you do release TF09 onto DVD - I have the last 2 and really enjoy them and really want this years. :TrikesOwn

R-N-D
11-09-2009, 12:01 AM
Any word on the 09' DVD yet? The anticipation is killing me.......

hadar
11-11-2009, 05:29 PM
Any word on the 09' DVD yet? The anticipation is killing me.......

I'm real close to having it all done. I just need a few more solid nights to work on it. I apologize about the delay but it's hard to find time these days. Rest assured it's coming. Come hell or high water.

ditchmud
11-11-2009, 05:33 PM
Thanks Hadar! I've done a couple of videos that are much simpler than yours and I know how much time they take. My hats off to you.

R-N-D
12-11-2009, 05:57 PM
Can we say in time for Christmas????

hadar
12-11-2009, 07:13 PM
Can we say in time for Christmas????

I'm putting the finishing touches on it this weekend and hope to send advanced copies to the people that donated by the end of next week or sooner. Christmas might be a stretch but you never know. I will try my best but can't promise anything. Regardless, it's alive and well, I just wish I could have done it in a more timely manor at this point.

R-N-D
12-12-2009, 12:44 PM
Well, that's great news no matter how you look at it. The bottom line here is that it will be done soon. Thanks.

hadar
12-13-2009, 02:55 PM
I logged some serious hours yesterday and got a prototype dvd and backup of it so it's basically done. The only thing is that being 3 hours long some of the quality may have suffered because a standard dvd is supposed to hold 2hrs. It really don't look too bad but I think I will do one on a dual layer disc with less compression to see if it ups the quality enough to justify doing all of them on dual layer. So I want to spend a few more days working with it. Regardless I have a working prototype so we will have them available real soon, I just want to play around with it a bit more to see if more quality can be preserved. It took about 14 hours straight to transcode the silly thing. I hope the dvd-9 doesn't take longer. It ties up the computer for a long time so I'm just going to let it run over night. The goal is to have the discs in the hands of those who submitted footage by the end of the week and have them available for everyone by next week sometime.

3wheeledjunkie
12-13-2009, 08:08 PM
Sign me up for sure.

hadar
12-14-2009, 06:56 PM
Sign me up for sure.

Just a heads up. You need to have at least 35 posts. Sorry but it's just a precaution, I don't want to deal with any newbs. I don't want to sound like a dick but I feel better doing it that way.

See official thread for rules:

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=99879

There is still some time so get posting.

ditchmud
12-24-2009, 10:38 AM
I got the video and watched a bit of it and it is A+. Thanks Hadar Great Job! Warning: viewing this video will make you wish it was June again and that you were at Haspin.

Eric250R
12-24-2009, 02:54 PM
Watched mine yesterday, Fantastic job as always...:beer

R-N-D
12-25-2009, 02:23 AM
Let me know when I can put in my order. Thanks. By the way, I do wish it was June!!!

hadar
12-25-2009, 01:00 PM
Thanks for the kind words guys.

I am now taking orders for Trikefest dvd's.

3wheeledjunkie
12-30-2009, 10:45 PM
Wicked will be ordering soon.