//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 250r build starting

edog is offline I'm like an Original Gangsta...but a post whore instead. The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Looking good!!!!!

KASEY is offline weee weeee weeeeeeeeeee ! ! ! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    today i finally just sat down and started cutting . i got the stock wiring harness all tore apart, i only needed a small part of it, even though the trike will have all the lights and more working . i am going to build a custom tail light it will have about 100 led's and it will be bright. i am still on the hunt for a 250sx headlight as thats the light of choice on this one. here is a pict of the harness left on the trike,the mess on the floor is what has been stripped off . , . i am using a prodesign deadman switch and the light switch is on the plastic vent on the side of the frame in front of the tank,,

--
    Quote Originally Posted by KASEY View Post
    today i finally just sat down and started cutting . i got the stock wiring harness all tore apart, i only needed a small part of it, even though the trike will have all the lights and more working.
    Why didn't you just have TeamGeek rewire your stock harness for more power?

Looking good Richard!
    Red Rider's Sand Machine Updated 07/23/14

--
    so here you go 116 links of chain,, on a +6 swingarm,, thanks PDR RACING!!!! I also got a TMDESIGNWORKS chain slider for a 88trx 250r,, it fit this dura blue swinger like it was made for it,,, perfect

--
    well its on rubber and outside for a minute....

--
    Amazing work man... DANG!!! What color plastics/seat have you decided on? If its Top Secret, I will gladly wait.
    Rides:
    1986 ATC250R (sectional pipe and Klemm Research silencer)
    1986 ATC250R (Desert Bike, WAX-ON seat, Dual Cibie lights, Steering Stabilizer)
    1979 ATC110 (Bandito frame and forks, Turbo wheels, disc braked)
    1982 ATC70 (Lifan manual 125)
    1987 LT80 (piped, widened)

My feedback thread
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ack-for-dcreel

RIP Trace.. Godspeed.

--
    I love the color! I hope you put oem plastics on it. Chris d's ice bike was one of my favorites, with the yellow frame. This thing will look very clean, what exhaust setup are you going with? Very excited to see this finished! Keep it up!

I might be more keen on the yellow for a reason

drew

--
    well i got the tail light / license plate holder done since we now have to plate and tab all off-road vehicles,, the lights tested great for brightness too,,,, with 110 led's they light up the whole garage!! and these just point backwards,they will be pretty much under the seat so in the daytime you really won't see them,,,,, i got some to point down too,,, maybe green too,,,

--
    i have been asked alot what color plastic i am going with... well,,WHITE,,,some have said black would be kool!!! black plastic looks FANTASTIC for the first week,, after it gets dirty and all those fine scratches then they look crappy to me.... besides i have an idea for the plastic thats going to shock you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:chuckle:

also black would only make it 2 dimentional,,, i need a different color to help tie everything together,,,you see i have a white chain slider to tie in somehow,,, and white letters on the seat,, and probably the white knuckles of the riders!!

--
    I like the bright color!!! my orange is kinda florescent on my 500 but I can never get a pic of it in the sun!!! arrrgg!! looks sick K-dawg~

--
    well since generation-x didn't send me a pipe,,(thief) i had to build one,, so i got down to business today and got it done,,, so on to the next part ,, rear brakes

--
    Kasey looking good, but you already know that.

Hope you popped that little ****** with the pipe!
    Last edited by The Goat; 09-27-2009 at 12:53 AM. Reason: the boards still dont' edit my curse words....
    Feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=78535

Patiently waiting..

--
    i am past it now..... besides someday he will get his,,,

sweet 250r.... IT HAS FIRE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afRvp0633uU

--
    Awesome job as usual Kasey..... It's ALWAYS great to see your work!!

It's funny, that color in the sun looks "photoshopped" That is one eye catching color, me likey

I guess one of the best thing about trikes is that you can use and fabricate and do WHATEVER the hell you want
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    freakin awesome trike dude!!!!!
    ok here goes, 85 atc70,2 84 atc70's 83 alt50,83 atc110 , 70 us 90 parot green, 85/86 350x garage queen, stock rider 85 350x, project 85 350x 85 250r drag bike, 2 85 250sx's, alt185, , scat tracker?99blaster,85 250r rider,85 250r ice racer project ,93 kx500,99 xr200r, 91 dr250s ,89 lt500 quadzilla,88 lt250quadracer, 88 trx250r race full on race quad,, 01 yamahakodiak400, kawaki kd100,lt50 for my doughters,93 300ex, 230 quadsport, lt185, lt250 quadrunner,84200s, is that enough?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //