//ArrowChat Code

Thread: northern nv tt racing update

--

northern nv tt racing update

ok so last nights race at the thunder bowl speedway in moundhouse was off the hook for the atc class. there were four people who showed up for the atc class.chad valker showed up with a 85 tri z black and red set up with all the goodies,randy jones showed up with a 84 tecati bone stock,new comer cheno yes cheno was racing an 84 200x,and i showed up with my 85 tri z with a ypvs motor in it. ill be posting some video of last night. i rode my tri z ive been building and it was a horriable night for the bike but it worked out in the end. first so everyone knows i only rode the bike up and down the street 1 time then took it to the track. bad bad idea. bouth tri z s that showed up were having the same problem. stock fuel pumps so in practice its was back and fourth with bouth running and shutting off. we bouth cured that problem by gutting the air boxes and running gravity feed fuel down to the carb.randy won bouth practices and the first heat,chad second cheno third amd me last and not running the heat race due to electrical problems. i got the wiring fixed and my bike was ready for the main.
    we pulled on to the track for the main my bike running perfect now and chads tri z not running good. we all staged and chads tri z died and would not start. so it was down to randy, cheno,and me. the flaged droped and randy hole shoted. the race was awesome. randy did great half the race and got tired and i applyed some pressure and passed hit. i held the lead briefly and he passed me back on the outside i passed him back the next corner and held him off to win the main.
    by far the hardest race i have ever done. after bike breaking and running poorly to come back in the main and win was great.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Awesome race report! Sounds like you guys all had a great time, please post some pictures. You need to get those other guys on here too, ya'll can talk smack back and fourth between races we use to when I was racing.

--
    Lets see some pics or video or something...
    Rides:
    1986 ATC250R (sectional pipe and Klemm Research silencer)
    1986 ATC250R (Desert Bike, WAX-ON seat, Dual Cibie lights, Steering Stabilizer)
    1979 ATC110 (Bandito frame and forks, Turbo wheels, disc braked)
    1982 ATC70 (Lifan manual 125)
    1987 LT80 (piped, widened)

My feedback thread
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ack-for-dcreel

RIP Trace.. Godspeed.

--
    that sounded like fun.know of any atc racing around oswego co. area? thx

--
    Kudos Hondatrike! All it takes is a handful of committed guys and an IN to get the ball rolling. Dont get impatient with only a few guys going. It takes a while before others join in. I hope it picks up for you. You might throw some invites over on .org to find more westerners. You've proven that it all it takes is a few guys who want to race, and some ordinary off the shelf trikes to have a good time. If you manage to become regulars at this track, you may get a few others to join you.

--
    True that Tim Sr....God knows everyone knows you in the secene for a reason(die hard)...it's the rest of us who are finally joining YOU on the gate. Kudos NV riders just for showing up! Kept it up for a western series....Hmmm LV Big Lights Big City, High Speed TT...need pics of the track

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //