//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Car 95 Mustang GT 5.0 5 Speed

Cody is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Why rag on the boy? His first car. Props to ya man, Thats my dream car. You chose good, and always remember. For Only Real Drivers.
    1985 Yamaha 200E Shaft - New Toy / Project
    1983 Yamaha YT175 - Kinda retired?

topless is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    The 5.0 is as tough a motor as a Honda single. I've had about 30 over the years. Being a '95 you won't be able to do a lot of mods. Exhaust, CAI and gears are about it because of the ECU. The OBDII computers are not forgiving when it comes to changes.
    It's also a lot heavier than a Fox body, but all the suspension is exactly they same accept for the obvious 5 lug wheels and rear disc brakes. Springs, control arms, sway bars, etc are completely interchangeable with the earlier cars. Seat brackets are the same too, in case you find some nice ones in a '82-'93 car. The earlier seats are much better.

outtaline is offline My keyboard has no punctuation keys Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Hey guys my I saw this and went out and looked at my neighbors 95 GT and you know what it has turn downs. Who even cares if it is a 6 then he will have a slow GT.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by topless View Post
    The 5.0 is as tough a motor as a Honda single. I've had about 30 over the years. Being a '95 you won't be able to do a lot of mods. Exhaust, CAI and gears are about it because of the ECU. The OBDII computers are not forgiving when it comes to changes.
    It's also a lot heavier than a Fox body, but all the suspension is exactly they same accept for the obvious 5 lug wheels and rear disc brakes. Springs, control arms, sway bars, etc are completely interchangeable with the earlier cars. Seat brackets are the same too, in case you find some nice ones in a '82-'93 car. The earlier seats are much better.
    you can anything to a 94-95 car as you can a old fox and get away with it except for a huge cam. the sn-95 cars will have idle surge with a big cam.

thats why i run a old A9P computer in my 94...lol

you are nuts if you think the old fox seats are nicer then newer GT seats....the fox seats feel like they are out of a pick up...lol
    80s......185 atc, Yamaha tri-moto 200, 85 200x with tons of work
    90s......89 Suzuki quad racer 250 (raced 250 A class for 6 years, late 90s.. custom framed 250x with long travel shocks and a built 350x motor.... built Honda 110
    00s...... chomeoly framed 350 RX with all the goodies (thanks to my bro)
    2012.....Replaced the 350x motor for a 444cc YZ426
    WWW.HREATV.COM

wheelie king is offline Aficionado of white surprise sauces. Arm chair racerRoostin Away
    --
    I am not ragging on the boy, I just call "shenanigans" on the 5.0 part. Show me a pic of a 5.0 in THAT CAR and prove me wrong. Until them , I gotta throw the BS flag. That's all.

Don't post a pic of a 6 cylinder stang and tell me it's a 5.0. What's wrong with that? I call stuff like I see it. No apologies.
    1986 Honda ATC 200 S

Some quads and a S x S

-------------
    Supporter of Uncle Rico's football camp. Since 1982.

If you are reading this in English, thank a U.S. Military VET. ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //