//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Attack of the KILLER spiders.....

--
    I don't think wolf spiders make webs like that. Normally they make a funnel type web on the ground. Also, I have seen wolf spiders carry all their babies on their backs.

--
    It's a wolf spider, they're all over the place here.
    Tionesta Trikes ATC 450R
    86 250R
    86 Tecate-3
    83 ATC 70
    85 Big Red
    81 KLT 200
    85 250SX
    Tricky Dicks Cagiva WMX 200 sold
    Trikefest survivor 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
    My feedback: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...dback+eric250r

--
    I dropped it off when i came over, figured you would like it

--
    I thought i posted right after you started this thread but i guess it didnt stick.

It is not a brown lecuse, not a wolf spider...... That is a typical creek or wood spider. I am not sure of the technical term but they will not harm you. You can grab him and if he so happens to bite, it will look like an ant bight.

The BL loves very dark and damp places. You might find it in a shoe, pantry, basement etc. They will never make themselve that visible, or grow to that size or be in daylight. Most everyone who is bit never, ever see's it ( i have been bit about 12 times, tx what can i say). wood spider ( which i think it is ) eats on small bugs like termites. They bury themselves in wood structures waiting on wood eating bugs.
    Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is the same as calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist.

1981 Wife ( Project)

--
    A female wolf spider looks like a small tarantula can get to be the size of a 50 cent piece. Well at least at my house is about the biggest I've seen.

--
    Blog Entries
    reminds me of the black widow that was in the tri-z air box I got from CA...

--
    To the banana spider guy, that's what we call em! They lay a thick yellow web across trailsdown here that you will regret driving through. In autumn it's common to grab a small tree or large branch and ride with it in front of you while in tight trails.

I'm allergic to wasps, but spiders just creep me out. Terrifying and getting bit sucks. Rattlesnake or tarantula, I'm going with the snake... Screw those spiders.

Glad you got em before they got you steve. Evil buggers.
    Feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=78535

Patiently waiting..

--
    3M spray adhesive works great for knocking out bugs too! Good for a laugh as well...
    No trikes. Too old, too crippled. Unless I find one I can't live without!
    "You cant fix stupid" ~ Ron White
    My feeback link: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ack-for-Thorpe

--
    It's a fact: Walmart carb cleaner will kill every bug known to man, instantly! If it can kill the invading hoards of Asian ladybugs instantly, you know it's good. I don't know DC, that abomination looks like it's been feeding on toxic race gas.

--
    Blog Entries
    Nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

--
    Yeah i got stung by a bee in my ear on friday, and about 30 seconds later, the old fashioned carb cleaner was wiping out a bees nest the size of a basketball.

HAHA i got the last laugh, Fother Muckers.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Christ, DC. I'm not coming over anymore... I just started to cry knowing I was over there yesterday. (sob)
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    First people are unwanted at steve's house. Now spiders. Next is going to be cats. Insanity!

--
    I hate creepy crawlies. Raffa you came in close range of a Black Widow? Damn I would have pewped.

Rob

--
    You guys come over unannounced, your getting a spider in your front seat.

Call me more than 2X in one day, he's getting mailed to you
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //