//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Attack of the KILLER spiders.....

--
    Look at all these grown men afraid of a little itty bitty spider You guys do realize your at the top of the food chain don't you.

I like spiders they eat annoying flying bugs like flies, moths, ect. I have come to an agreement with the spiders at my house. They can go anywhere as long as its not in the kill zone. The kill zone includes my bedroom, the workshop, the floor, or below the kill line which is the first 6' feet above the floor. Additionally if there is a web over a week old and has not caught a bug it is removed.
    Last edited by mongoosesks; 08-03-2009 at 02:15 PM.

--
    And they are plotting your death in the attic.

Some guy called the hotel the other night to complain that his wife was bit by a spider on hotel property. Outside mind you, in the trees where she was doing god knows what. He was an ass looking for a free nights stay... But he's like, my wife's arm hurts bad and she has this red streak going up her arm...

I cut him off, "rather than looking for a free stay from us, you may wish to rush your wife to the hospital... Sounds like a black widow bite to me" dead silence on the other end. "seriously?" "yeah..." "......HONEY!" Trashy ass people.
    Feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=78535

Patiently waiting..

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goat View Post

Some guy called the hotel the other night to complain that his wife was bit by a spider on hotel property. Outside mind you, in the trees where she was doing god knows what. He was an ass looking for a free nights stay... But he's like, my wife's arm hurts bad and she has this red streak going up her arm...

I cut him off, "rather than looking for a free stay from us, you may wish to rush your wife to the hospital... Sounds like a black widow bite to me" dead silence on the other end. "seriously?" "yeah..." "......HONEY!" Trashy ass people.
    That's one way to handle it!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--

Goat comes through in the clinch, I laughed. Thanks man.
    I'm back in the USSR...

300rman is offline My other user 3WW ID was Nitebiker07. Teaching quads a lesson
    --

Me, being a supreme Douchebag, wouldnt have said anything. let nature clear out the dumb ones.......

Quote Originally Posted by MagicJames View Post
    Yeah i got stung by a bee in my ear on friday, and about 30 seconds later, the old fashioned carb cleaner was wiping out a bees nest the size of a basketball.

HAHA i got the last laugh, Fother Muckers.

best thing for a beesting is an Onion. cut it in half, mash it up a little to get it nice and wet, and rub it into the sting. takes the burn away, and takes the swelling away, all in about 5 minutes!

on the topic of large spiders, when my dad was a kid, they had a spider that lived outside, near the corner of the house. i dont remember what they named it, but the body was much bigger than a 50 cent piece alone. they let it be, and it lived there for a few years, eating mass amounts of other bugs.

hondawasaki is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Kill it with fire!!!!.......much cooler than brake clean!
    Last edited by hondawasaki; 08-05-2009 at 02:03 AM.

--
    I honestly didn't have a problem with ONE HUGE MO FO spider, it was the hundreds of babies that were gonna grow just as big that frightened the hell out of me
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Yo Dirtcrash, how you be? Long time no talk. Ever get around to doing something with that 87 200X motor?
    I'm back in the USSR...

--
    Wish now I had taken pictures of any of the many Black Widows that inhabit my carport. I caught the fattest one I've ever seen 2-weeks ago with a pair of needlenose pliars and put her in a jar.....before i poured gasoline in and lit her up.

I'll get another soon for ya'll.
    '84 ATC70.....my 8-y.o. son's ride

--
    ^^^^ ^^ p.e.t.a. is going to see this thread somehow and make an even worse name for 3 wheelers........ screw it i hate spiders
    1985 Quad Killer
    1985 Mini Raag

1985 Green Gobbin X2!!

1990 Kawasaki 300sx
    feedback thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...light=code200k
    If you have done deals with me please leave me feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    No kidding, I think we need to bring trikes back just to weed out the retards.
    R.I.P

--
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DixiePlowboy View Post
    Wish now I had taken pictures of any of the many Black Widows that inhabit my carport. I caught the fattest one I've ever seen 2-weeks ago with a pair of needlenose pliars and put her in a jar.....before i poured gasoline in and lit her up.

I'll get another soon for ya'll.
    I bought a 250r and a 225dx last year that were infested with huge freakin' black widows. Of course I didn't spot the first one until my face was up close to one of them. God I hate those things. I soaked both bikes down with extremely soapy water about 30 seconds later. Best way to kill any bugs that are infesting something you don't want to damage.

--
    Females lay up to 3,000 eggs in one or more silk egg sacs.
    There are some spiders that are big but harmless to human
    and there are those tiny spider that there venom can be fatal
    to human body.

“The perfect Wedding Planning with perfect Wedding Favors

--
    DC, his ass got burned. Babies and all. Rust-o-leum clearcoat and a lighter

Got back from riding the big red and his furry butt was on the garage. Atleast 1/2 the size of my palm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aug12_0001.jpg   Aug12_0002.jpg   Aug12_0003.jpg  
    Nate

The Myth, The MAN, The Legend
    R.I.P HRR

Quote Originally Posted by honda250sx View Post
    Fact: Dr. Death is Bob from Enzyte.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //