//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Polaris preditor 500

--

Polaris preditor 500

What do you guys think of it? This quad looks sweet and is suposed to put out some real hp, around 50+ to the crank. I love the looks of the troy lee designs edition!
    http://photos.yahoo.com/dynofox250 (TF 03 pic's)

Trikes: Restored '86 ATC 250r, original and mint '83 185s

Quad: '86 TRX 250r

Sled: Rev X 800ho mod

Bike: '00 ZRX 1100

TF '03 and '05 Survivor

asdf

I think its great. i really would like to try one out.......im not really into sport quads like I am utility quads but the predator is very innovative in all the right ways.

Rob

--
    I say give it a year and see how it does. It looks like it should do just fine for a Poo-laris.
    '02 Honda 416ex - A seasoned blend of 11 herbs and spices
    '04 Honda Recon - The yard machine and snow plow
    '88 Honda CR250R - Another chapter in my torrid all terrain affair

--
    im with oldschoolin86

--
    dittos -- looks great now, but ask me again next year!

--
    their gonna sign a pro rider for next year to race it. we'll see. Thats friggin funny Poo-laris thats what we call them at the shop mostly the watercraft though.

--

pred 500

Actually the preditor has won a few races with Rath riding it. I saw one in person a few weeks ago at a snowmobile show and it looks like the real deal. Sitting on it feels very comfortable, it didnt feel to heavy and the suspension looks good. We'll see how it goes, it should be out in a few more weeks.
    http://photos.yahoo.com/dynofox250 (TF 03 pic's)

Trikes: Restored '86 ATC 250r, original and mint '83 185s

Quad: '86 TRX 250r

Sled: Rev X 800ho mod

Bike: '00 ZRX 1100

TF '03 and '05 Survivor

--
    "Poo-laris" is exactly what they are. Their machines are so heavy and cumbersome, its hard to ride one as well as the others. I'd wait a year and see how they do cause they might have first year problems that need to be fixed.
    [20:55] <waterpumper> putting a racing pipe on a Foreman is like putting a high dollar bikini on a 400 pound chick...just because it fits doesn't mean it looks cool

--

polaris

i'm happy for the company, as one of the leaders in utility quads and snow sleds, they've never really tried to compete in the sport quad market until now...maybe all of you holding opinions or those who dont even give em a chance will be believers when you learn about their totally fresh and designed suspension and the "bump steer" war they are waging against the OTHER quad manufactures

--
    They tried the sport market in 96 with the 400 Scrambler and the 400 Sport. I was there answer and it didn't work. Maybe they'll get it right this time.
    '02 Honda 416ex - A seasoned blend of 11 herbs and spices
    '04 Honda Recon - The yard machine and snow plow
    '88 Honda CR250R - Another chapter in my torrid all terrain affair

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //