//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sandpuppis annual Rose City ride Pic Thread

--
    Eric has a nice header for sale

Roger's B/A pit trike.

Swineharts' trike has all the bells and whistles!

Jason Hall's bike. Well what more needs to be said

--
    Look who is trying to get stung messing with the wasps' nests.

And innocent Rick "seadoo" get's stung! By the way he is allergic to bee stings.

--
    Then we had a nice ride out to Ambrose Lake State park for a BBQ

--

--

The next generation of trikers. I think we will be in good hands with these great young men and fine riders

--
    That is it folks! Well at least from me lol! As the pictures show very well we all had a great time and wished that it never ended. Everyone was very respectful of eachother and the neighbors, we were all safe, and we all had a ton of fun. I can't wait untill this comes around next year! Thanks a ton Roger and to everybody that attended. If you didn't attend, I'll bet that after seeing these pictures you regret it. So plan for next year.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Coming soon I will be making a DVD of all the pictures and video. If you have something that you think should be included send me a PM.

--
    Awsome pics. Rich. I definately am glad I finaaly made it back after a few years out. I had a great time. It was good to see afew I hav'nt in awhile. Thanks to Roger for putting on this awsome get together.

Oh by the way...........I was bitten by a Hornet from the big nest behind the shed that Joe decided to put a stick through. Luckily I'm not allergic to those.

--
    Sandpuppis, As U know that was my first time at your Rose City ride. This is also my first post on 3WW. I had a great time. Your friends treated Barry and myself like old friends. Has nothing to do with our grey hair. Looking forward to the next!

Many Thanks,

Boomstick

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomstick View Post
    Sandpuppis, As U know that was my first time at your Rose City ride. This is also my first post on 3WW. I had a great time. Your friends treated Barry and myself like old friends. Has nothing to do with our grey hair. Looking forward to the next!

Many Thanks,

Boomstick
    Welcome to the boards! It was great to meet and talk with you! I'm counting down the days until next years ride!

Ditchmud, you crack me up. My wife asks me whats so funny, and all I can say is you have to meet and talk with him! Awesome job with all the pictues!
    Tapper
    R.I.P. Sandpuppie, you are greatly missed!
    May you rest in peace Jeswinehart, deeply missed, never forgotten....
    Feedback thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ight=tapper190

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomstick View Post

Many Thanks,

Boomstick
    Awesome too see that you joined up and became an official Triker again Boomstick.. I'm loving the username also.I knew you'd love the ride with the rest of the gang,and I hope your gonna make more trip's with us.Remember next year we got Trikefest to go too,pencil that in ~ I'm pretty sure you'll love going to that event also.I know that these guy's deffinatly liked your 350X,I heard people talking about it for awhile.Did you check out the pic thread of the ride ,I saw a few with you and Barry in there,it was great to have you guy's aboard...
    www.muddogs.org - My New Website

MDR Racing

Trikefest '06 '07 '08 '09 Survivor !!!!
    LONG LIVE SANCHEZ RACING

--
    This was one hell of a good time. Thanks roger! Thanks everyone for makeing Heather feel welcome she had a great time . Very nice meeting the new guys and aussie duner. To much fun cant wait til next year.

--
    I'm jealous Roger. Wish I could have been there!

--
    great pics i cant wait for this year, ill be my first time but ive been told its beautiful and fun riding

--
    Quote Originally Posted by TCAT JO3 View Post
    great pics i cant wait for this year, ill be my first time but ive been told its beautiful and fun riding
    Check Muddogs 7th Annual Rose City Ride thread. Give dates for this year.
    85 Big Red
    83 Big Red
    84 125m
    85 TRX 125
    73 ATC 70

--
    yes i looked at it, T3lopes is my dad and he went last year so ill be there this year i think were leaving on thrusday the 4th

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //