Thread: Banned Totals?

--
    twice. each site here..

I've since mellowed..

--
    Quote Originally Posted by chris200x View Post
    twice. each site here..

I've since mellowed..

That isnt bad considering how me post you have. you have to mess up sooner or later.
    Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is the same as calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist.

1981 Wife ( Project)

--
    Got a warning once, for a non friendly word in a post once....
    No trikes. Too old, too crippled. Unless I find one I can't live without!
    "You cant fix stupid" ~ Ron White
    My feeback link: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ack-for-Thorpe

--
    What are infractions and how do they work?
    www.3wheeler.org

* * * Nothing scares me more than someone who knows, with certainty, what is best for me * * *

--
    Quote Originally Posted by jenndnn3 View Post
    good question. i have either been good or not gotten one.
    Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is the same as calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist.

1981 Wife ( Project)

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Banned once, two infractions. I tend to get a bit out of hand sometimes, especially when drinking.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by jenndnn3 View Post
    Infractions are rule violations so to speak. Each infraction has a point, or points issued to them. After a user gets a certain amount of points, an automatic ban is issued.

Your board should have the system.
    1981 ATC 70
    1978 ATC 90
    1985 ATC 250R
    1993 modded Banshee."Sounds like an Indy car on crack"

www.cosmicquads.com

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Banned once, two infractions. I tend to get a bit out of hand sometimes, especially when drinking.

Welcome back Fabio.
    Please for the love of god, do not pick on the newbies. this place almost fell apart without your wisdom. I tried to bribe billy with my first born just to get you back here. WOOOOOOOOOOOO i am breath a little better now.

Hahahahaha, that was for the newb you picked on!!!!!!!!!

1981 Wife ( Project)

edog is offline I'm like an Original Gangsta...but a post whore instead. The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by seadoo650 View Post
    C'mon Edog. I can think of three right off the top of my head. I know, I know. If the glove don't fit.......you must aqquit. (sp) LOL

Well at least this is taking a humorous turn.
    Sorry the glove don't fit........and I don't wear iceatoners. Besides it's a medium... I couldn't have done it.....i'm an extra large.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.moshman View Post
    Infractions are rule violations so to speak. Each infraction has a point, or points issued to them. After a user gets a certain amount of points, an automatic ban is issued.

Your board should have the system.
    Actualy it doesn't.. or not installed.
    www.3wheeler.org

* * * Nothing scares me more than someone who knows, with certainty, what is best for me * * *

edog is offline I'm like an Original Gangsta...but a post whore instead. The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by barry_mann View Post
    Welcome back Fabio.
    Please for the love of god, do not pick on the newbies. this place almost fell apart without your wisdom. I tried to bribe billy with my first born just to get you back here. WOOOOOOOOOOOO i am breath a little better now.

Hahahahaha, that was for the newb you picked on!!!!!!!!!
    I remember when I used to make you that happy......sig....those were the day's.LOL

--
    Quote Originally Posted by edog View Post
    I remember when I used to make you that happy......sig....those were the day's.LOL

Yep edog, but you still make me laugh in a lord letto kind of way. You were one of the funny ones but the krylon must have gotten to you over the years. Now the rest of us try to figure out how you even function day to day. It's ok, Obama says he will help even you. You poor mistreated soul!

1981 Wife ( Project)

--
    Quote Originally Posted by barry_mann View Post
    Yep edog, but you still make me laugh in a lord letto kind of way. You were one of the funny ones but the krylon must have gotten to you over the years. Now the rest of us try to figure out how you even function day to day. It's ok, Obama says he will help even you. You poor mistreated soul!
    How you like living with the deer?!?!?!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by edog View Post
    How you like living with the deer?!?!?!!

It is good to see you can still take a joke. The deer are fine. I ran one out of my yard this evening. I wish it was legal to shoot them here. They are always eating my garden. My 6' cedar fence will not keep them out and the city will not let me build a taller one. how high can they jump anyway????? I need a silencer, badly!!!!!!!!!

1981 Wife ( Project)

outtaline is offline My keyboard has no punctuation keys Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Pile of warnings got banned twice 2 infractions.Mostly caused by quitting smoking. It has been 3 months without a smoke of any kind. I still like my

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //