//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Banned Totals?

--
    Blog Entries
    potato on the end of the barrel

--
    Barry you need a compound bow and a motion light.

Or a set of NV goggles.

One warning/infraction... Laughable really
    Feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=78535

Patiently waiting..

outtaline is offline My keyboard has no punctuation keys Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    I used to live real close to barry those deer are a pain but there are all these tree huggers that watch every move so you can't kill one.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by outtaline View Post
    I used to live real close to barry those deer are a pain but there are all these tree huggers that watch every move so you can't kill one.
    Yep and i cant even shoot the birds that are eating the out of my orange tree's. what is bad is my 300 year old neihbor feeds them everyday.

Hey goat, you might be on to something. I could dress that ole girl out in my garage before anyone knew what happened........ But then again, there is so many of them and my prego wife can only eat so much meat. So i need to wound them enough where they go tell there buddies to stay away from my place. What is really bad is i live in the city. My yard is 50' x 120'
    Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is the same as calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist.

1981 Wife ( Project)

--
    I remember that one of my post was edited by a moderator. But it was during the james9r9r era.

1984 Yamaha YTM-225DX
    1985 Tri-Z 1985 Tecate 1984 Tri-Zinger and 1986 ATC250R projects
    Yamaha 3-wheeler owners club Join now!
    Official 3WW Yamaha 3-wheeler owners group
    Québec 3-wheeler riders group

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by barry_mann View Post
    Welcome back Fabio.
    Please for the love of god, do not pick on the newbies. this place almost fell apart without your wisdom. I tried to bribe billy with my first born just to get you back here. WOOOOOOOOOOOO i am breath a little better now.

Hahahahaha, that was for the newb you picked on!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks Barry. I was surprised to see the site still existed once I was back!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Yeah, last night i was on a role and i just couldnt resist slinging some trash your way.
    Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is the same as calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist.

1981 Wife ( Project)

--
    you just better be DAMNED sure you get a killshot. or just wipe the arrow clean before you fire it.

feel free to ship some deer meat my way, freezer is mighty bare these days.
    Feedback thread: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=78535

Patiently waiting..

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    crossbow

outtaline is offline My keyboard has no punctuation keys Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Good point Billy they are alot more accurate and you will get a full pass through shot cause of the heavier draw weight. I know guys that hog hunt with them and they are taking shots at 50 yds and making kills.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by edog View Post
    Sorry the glove don't fit........and I don't wear iceatoners. Besides it's a medium... I couldn't have done it.....i'm an extra large.

extra large what? case of krylon under your bed?

--
    I smell smoke! make that three infractions.
    Last edited by outtaline; 08-18-2009 at 03:40 PM.

Russell 350X is offline Testicles between my toes at the devils backbone Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    Barry, a .22 with a pop bottle filled with newspaper taped to the end of the barrel works very well, on my 10/22 all i hear is the action moving.
    TF 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14!
    Raffa's IceFest 08, 09, 10,11,13!

SAY IT!!!!!BUD LIGHTS AND RED LIGHTS!!!!!!

edog is offline I'm like an Original Gangsta...but a post whore instead. The day begins with 3WW
    --

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //