//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Any car dealers here???

--

Any car dealers here???

I am thinking it is about time to trade in my wifes 2006 expo for something newer. Heck she deserves it for putting up with me. Dontcha think?

Anyway, third row seating is a must and it needs to be able to tow a lightweight trailer with a three wheeler or two on it. Decent gas mileage wouldnt be bad either. Today i have looked at the Mazda CX-9 and the Ford Flex. But it doesnt seem like either has much as far as rebates. So who is giving the good deals right now? who has the best rebates, etc. I have always been a Ford man but i am willing to switch since my Nissan Altima has made a believer out of me. So what is your opinions?
    Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is the same as calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist.

1981 Wife ( Project)

--
    i heard from a freind of my dads thats jeep/dodge/whatever is doing double gov rebate and even on some used cars.i heard this do not know how true it is or not....
    1985 Quad Killer
    1985 Mini Raag

1985 Green Gobbin X2!!

1990 Kawasaki 300sx
    feedback thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...light=code200k
    If you have done deals with me please leave me feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    No kidding, I think we need to bring trikes back just to weed out the retards.
    R.I.P

--
    You ever think Of an Older Chev Envoy, or suburban,? 06- or so, You can pick up a leaseback with under 60- thousand on it, Lots of seat's Tow anything a half ton can, and Really Not that bad on the fuel if you keep your foot out of it, Iv driven the flex too, Was impressed, Same with the new escape, But i don't think it would have the Seating you need, Just throwing it out there , We don't quite have the rebate Deal up here You folks have now
    1985 Tri-Z-

Quote Originally Posted by mywifeknowseverything
    Just hit the Freakin Gas and Hold on!!!!!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //